Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
I have to say I was not sure how will Sarah turn out in her Queen of Blades form but my god, that is some awesome design! Cool job devs!

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) Just a little question : are there choices in this game ? Or is it the linear kind ? Thank you for reading me. ^^

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I hope the new years eve update focuses on the pet zergling again! The new scene they did for him was Great!

Alexey

Apr 5, 2017
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.22] Shadow Portal

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 197 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 179 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi. Can you repack pictures ? I have not pc in covid hospital :-(

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.22 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know if this is beating a dead horse and I should probably give the game another chance, but it's almost pointless if the Stukov stuff has not been reduced a lot. Now I know how people feel about Eric in Big Brother, I've never hated a character in a ero-game so much. This game should have really focused on the aliens that set it apart from other games; including a standard-issue perverted maledom ruined it for me.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There are text mistakes:
SLUTCRAF.JPG
- with nightmares, stress level should be "increased" not "decreased"

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
i was really like, I don't like how it became, I don't like it when everything becomes... Disproportionate

but I wish you all the success :)

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
This developer has lost the interest of their audience, because:

1. they're not listening to what the audience really want from the genre/game
2. their development schedule/priority isn't focused on the audience.
3. their release cycle is ridiculous for the amount of work they do (which is nothing tbh)

I used to support them a long time ago on patreon, but pulled out because of them simply not listening to what the users really wanted, at the same time trying to milk as much money from their subscribers for hardly any work they've done.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i m stucked pls help
I am not sure which items need to be clicked on, but I click on each items it highlights, like the bed, the feeder, the intercom, and testicles. Each one I would tell it investigate and improve it.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

andarc

Jun 18, 2018
I am not sure which items need to be clicked on, but I click on each items it highlights, like the bed, the feeder, the intercom, and testicles. Each one I would tell it investigate and improve it.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
i did on all items and investigate and improve it but still stucked :D

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes