Jul 21, 2019
This developer has lost the interest of their audience, because:

1. they're not listening to what the audience really want from the genre/game
2. their development schedule/priority isn't focused on the audience.
3. their release cycle is ridiculous for the amount of work they do (which is nothing tbh)

I used to support them a long time ago on patreon, but pulled out because of them simply not listening to what the users really wanted, at the same time trying to milk as much money from their subscribers for hardly any work they've done.
Yeah, the game has too many weak sections that make the game really annoying to play.
As whole the hunger and energy meters are completely unnecessary and just make the game more annoying to play.

Unfortunately they won't change their direction as long as they are getting 2000+ dollars per month for this game.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I kind of agree that it is a little annoying do deal with hunger feeding everyday as well had to do PSI and strength everyday as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jul 21, 2019
Am I the only one that hates Sarah's QOB design ?

She could look less ugly than the way she is in this game.
She could at very least look as good as this:

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Am I the only one that hates Sarah's QOB design ?

She could look less ugly than the way she is in this game.
She could at very least look as good as this:
Oh God no. I hate the qob design and the new design for Sarah. Her boobs look funny. I was hoping she'd get plowed at least half a dozen times before she started changing. Unfortunately thats not the case.

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
is this

another content update or just tier related?
I hope it has more Zergling Stuff in it

Reactions: pacolel

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem: when the end of the scene I have a black screen how to fix it ?

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
i'm also one of the people stuck on the jerkoff week 2 challenge. It just keeps repeating and i can't use the tentacle/arm/thing.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
i cant seem to unlock tentacle scenes lvl 2-3, can anyone help? unlock all in gallery doesn't show the scenes either and it keeps saying "ill save the tentacles for later"

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
i cant seem to unlock tentacle scenes lvl 2-3, can anyone help? unlock all in gallery doesn't show the scenes either and it keeps saying "ill save the tentacles for later"
They don't exist yet.

Like someone previously told me, the changelog for current version is actually for the upcoming planned version. So if you want to know what's in there, check previous changelog.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
They don't exist yet.

Like someone previously told me, the changelog for current version is actually for the upcoming planned version. So if you want to know what's in there, check previous changelog.
bruh thats actually so wack, i was looking forward to those scenes

Reactions: Anita Deek

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
bruh i cant play anymore or its a bug ? I'm stuck HELP 1607147383803.png
i cant click on anything exept the characters and that green button there's nothing i can do next there's no dialogue or the game is just done ?

ShadowLurker99

Feb 25, 2018
I enjoy this game, and am glad to see a complete route in the game. Looks like the latest update broke the game, though.

Suggestions:
I would love it if the devs made the random tentacle in the inventory some kind of gag or buttplug. It's about time that thing got a use.
If I got stuck in the wall, would the pet take advantage?
If I became a slut, wouldn't I be happy to change into skimpy costumes, or even walk around nude?
Could the tentacles on the wall violate me, if I wanted to be violated?
Buttplugs to equip at will. Mandatory. Shouldn't there be some kind of anal training before she could take *SPOILER*

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
im not liking the queen of blades scenes imo, her character design is kind of a turn off for me, and the new sarah design i dont mind that much but she looked a LOT better before the whole transformation thing (the original redhead sarah)

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes