rezident185

May 27, 2017
guys, can anyone help, I did 2-3 weeks of jerk-off, have event, but than every time he said need more one week, and when masturbate always left 7 days

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
if i use my old saves every interaction after the throne room area crashes the game. does anyone have a save that works?

slutcraft666

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone! If you've encountered a bug in the fap week event, we made a little fix that disables that event. However, installing it is not quite straightforward, here is what you should do:
-Make a save.
-Put the fix in the "game" folder.
-Load the save, the bug should be gone.
-Make a save again and close the game.
-Delete the fix from the "game" folder.
-?????
-PROFIT!
does this fix still works? i tried it and nothing happens :/ im stuck there..

VMatas

Jun 3, 2020
if i use my old saves every interaction after the throne room area crashes the game. does anyone have a save that works?
This release crashes in throne room even if you use some save before throne. I have crashes on Mac and on Android , so i assume that game will crash on Win too..

May someone know solution for that problem?

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
So I'm stuck with Masturbation Level 2, and then the subsequent Jerk off weeks 0 and 1. I've completed everything I can find up until this point but for some reason it will not mark as complete. I've already masturbated to the magazine a while ago and jerked off for both weeks, yet for some reason I don't have credit for them. How am I supposed to advance? Or is this where the content ends for right now? The 'priority' system in the changelong doesn't really tell me what all has been added.

Last edited:

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
So I'm stuck with Masturbation Level 2, and then the subsequent Jerk off weeks 0 and 1. I've completed everything I can find up until this point but for some reason it will not mark as complete. I've already masturbated to the magazine a while ago and jerked off for both weeks, yet for some reason I don't have credit for them. How am I supposed to advance? Or is this where the content ends for right now? The 'priority' system in the changelong doesn't really tell me what all has been added.
if you check unlock progress tree in menu,doesnt the next available scene option tells you a hint on progressing. or is it telling you to do what you already did?

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't been playing long (only day 14), but how do I unlock the "Stuck in wall" path scenes? I was able to start the "Tentacles" and "Fap material" paths that seem to require that the first "Stuck in wall" scene be played, even though it wasn't.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Haven't been playing long (only day 14), but how do I unlock the "Stuck in wall" path scenes? I was able to start the "Tentacles" and "Fap material" paths that seem to require that the first "Stuck in wall" scene be played, even though it wasn't.
theres a wall near bed(above) where you can slowly punch a hole big enough to crawl too. but you gotta hide it with a poster.

Reactions: Pedoune

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
theres a wall near bed(above) where you can slowly punch a hole big enough to crawl too. but you gotta hide it with a poster.
Ah, OK then, thanks. How can I find the poster, though? Because right now there isn't any spot on that wall I can interact with. I've searched the room often but haven't found anything like the poster yet. Maybe something I have to get from Stukov?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cares_X

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Ah, OK then, thanks. How can I find the poster, though? Because right now there isn't any spot on that wall I can interact with. I've searched the room often but haven't found anything like the poster yet. Maybe something I have to get from Stukov?
i dont remember where i got poster,been a while. maybe its from that magazine he gives to help jack off

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
nvm the poster is something in the room,click everywhere. maybe near bed or under it

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
nvm the poster is something in the room,click everywhere. maybe near bed or under it

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
if you check unlock progress tree in menu,doesnt the next available scene option tells you a hint on progressing. or is it telling you to do what you already did?
I have already completed those events but it's still red in the progress tree, and when I try to masturbate now I get the "I should talk to stukov" message and it replays the dialogue from the first time you have multiple orgasms while masturbating. I can't progress because of this and idk if there's a fix or anything. Supposedly there's more content after that but as for right now it's the only thing preventing me from advancing. Everything else not marked "???" is completed except those three, even though I've done them.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I have already completed those events but it's still red in the progress tree, and when I try to masturbate now I get the "I should talk to stukov" message and it replays the dialogue from the first time you have multiple orgasms while masturbating. I can't progress because of this and idk if there's a fix or anything. Supposedly there's more content after that but as for right now it's the only thing preventing me from advancing. Everything else not marked "???" is completed except those three, even though I've done them.
that i cannot help,did you exhaust every option with stukov?

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes