Daert

Sep 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the masturbation too. I'm at the part where when you skip a day you get punished but every time I masturbate it says 7 days left so it doesn't progress.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I'm stuck at the masturbation too. I'm at the part where when you skip a day you get punished but every time I masturbate it says 7 days left so it doesn't progress.
either many people are missing something vital for progress during that part or there really is a bug with those scenes

Daert

Sep 11, 2017
either many people are missing something vital for progress during that part or there really is a bug with those scenes
Yeah or there is a way to somehow skip a step and then get stuck because the event where I'm stuck is "Jerk-off week 0" but it's also showing me "Jerk-off week 1" as done.

tetris8999

Jun 14, 2020
how to install this game on Android? When installing I get the message "the app is not installed", tried on several devices Android 9.0

slutcraft666

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah or there is a way to somehow skip a step and then get stuck because the event where I'm stuck is "Jerk-off week 0" but it's also showing me "Jerk-off week 1" as done.
i was stuck on the same place, until i noticed something after failing to masturbate for a day, Stukov would try to punish sarah and then it offers to work something out or to do an extra week, what you gotta do is select to work a deal (or some like that i don't remember i was so excited that i made a progress after being stuck there) after the scene it's over you'll see the number of days will start decreasing, you gotta keep failing to masturbate though and keep selecting to work out a deal, hope it helps!

slutcraft666

Dec 11, 2020
For all those ppl stuck on the "jerk off week 0", y'all might wanna try this, let me know if it worked, if not i might have done something else lol.

i was stuck on the same place, until i noticed something after failing to masturbate for a day, Stukov would try to punish sarah and then it offers to work something out or to do an extra week, what you gotta do is select to work a deal (or some like that i don't remember i was so excited that i made a progress after being stuck there) after the scene it's over you'll see the number of days will start decreasing, you gotta keep failing to masturbate though and keep selecting to work out a deal, until all 7 days are gone, that includes day 0, hope it works!!

Last edited:

slutcraft666

Dec 11, 2020
how do i get the stuck in wall events
hmm.. if you mention where Sarah gets half in half out, to get to that you gotta try to scape by searching the room first, at some point Sarah will find 2 things, a soft spot in the wall next to her bed and a poster of a chick that looks like her, after that it will unlock the task for you, where she will glued the poster to cover up the soft spot in the wall where she will be hitting it until she make a whole big enough to "get through" the rest... well why spoil it lol. hope it worked :)

Daert

Sep 11, 2017
For all those ppl stuck on the "jerk off week 0", y'all might wanna try this, let me know if it worked, if not i might have done something else lol.

i was stuck on the same place, until i noticed something after failing to masturbate for a day, Stukov would try to punish sarah and then it offers to work something out or to do an extra week, what you gotta do is select to work a deal (or some like that i don't remember i was so excited that i made a progress after being stuck there) after the scene it's over you'll see the number of days will start decreasing, you gotta keep failing to masturbate though and keep selecting to work out a deal, until all 7 days are gone, that includes day 0, hope it works!!
Thanks! I did the "Work a deal" thing but I guess I wasn't paying attention to notice the numbers going down. I'll try it again today :)

Reactions: slutcraft666

rezident185

May 27, 2017

I know about it, but than he say you need another one week every week

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes