Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Gentlemen, please tell me: can someone share the save, before the first vaginal contact of Sarah and Zerling (junior)? Is there such a scene at all? Or maybe someone has a save at the end of the second part (where I think this could have happened)?
Da game ist good!))

Ythough69

Apr 5, 2021
Not sure if a bug or something but it seems the furthest I can go in Chapter 3 is day 23 (day 7). Seems the option Talk with Lizzara doesn't resolve and so Finish the Day doesn't become available.

I also couldn't do any tasks for the leaders for some reason, I talked to the Zergling leader and it implied I could do tasks for him but still couldn't. And speaking to Guardian kept netting me the message 'I need to finish the tasks with the other leaders first'. Could be a glitch, or could just not be implemented yet. More likely the latter.

Anyone else reached this point?

All in all though, I quite liked this game and am looking forward for more.

I think this is as far as you can go right now

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Sarah'a Queen Of Blades design has made me uninterested in even downloading the newest versions.(QOB looks hideous compared to the way she was in Starcraft 2)
To be honest I was kind of hoping to keep her human forever, though as she is in this, not a fan of the brown dreads from SC2 (maybe some alternate route idk). I kind of knew that was never going to happen, but I'm still disappointed. Early game was really good.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
I continue the game, but I get an error, how can I check what has been added? Throw off the save, please!

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Gentlemen, please tell me: can someone share the save, before the first vaginal contact of Sarah and Zerling (junior)? Is there such a scene at all? Or maybe someone has a save at the end of the second part (where I think this could have happened)?
Da game ist good!))
I already shared that save file on the previous game version.

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
Hi Guys

any new Walkthrough/Guide for this one ? Used the search function and
the link to the older version [0.21] is also down

Thanks

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think I forgive myself this update, I will wait for the next one, I'm not going to start over with the third part

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Okay, so here's some save files for the three main scenes in this update.
For those not knowing how to get there the quickest way.

Also some Screenshots for said scenes. (Spoiler Alert)

(Copy to ...\SlutCraft [0.24]\SlutCraft-pc\game\saves)
Also make sure not to overwrite any of your own save files by accident, so backup or something before you do this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elly77

Aug 9, 2018
The fact we got scenes that aren't in the gallery bothers me...why have a gallery...if the content isn't there. like having a car without gas you have to push.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
The fact we got scenes that aren't in the gallery bothers me...why have a gallery...if the content isn't there. like having a car without gas you have to push.
Let me give you a more fitting comparison. You want to have memories of all the places you want to visit without actually visiting them.

The gallery includes all scenes except the ones added in the newest update. It's been like that for a while. If you don't want to play the game for the new scenes, wait for the next update.

Apr 19, 2020
just wondering if i do st wrong or fi there just is not much tentacles? its only in the beginning i can fuck them but later cant or if i start from the 2nd i cant do them eighter? am i missing st to do them all the time?
kinda wish theres an alternative non stukov route with only mosnter/tentacle sex...

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes