btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
Hopefully the pet zergling has new content.
If .25 Zergling Essence is what I think it is... it will not be the pet but the grown one that is one of the leaders.

I hope the hunger option with the drone switches up which hole and which cock is used (could be fun to bounce between vaginal and anal on one of the 3 cocks the drone has to offer). Maybe just maybe we can get her knotted on the long rod (left one from the drone's essence scene)...

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
This is a great game, but for me there's one giant problem: Stukov. He's the most annoying character I have ever seen in any medium. And he has a massive role. Otherwise this game pushes all the right buttons.
Then I have bad news for you, because they are bringing him back in the near future.

• Sad
Reactions: Back
Jul 21, 2019
This is a great game, but for me there's one giant problem: Stukov. He's the most annoying character I have ever seen in any medium. And he has a massive role. Otherwise this game pushes all the right buttons.
Unfortunately, developers never listen to this.

We have said this a lot and they didn't care that players don't like him.

jpadun

Mar 14, 2020
Guys, after the protoss practice talking with kerrigan the option to talk with her just wont go away and therefore wont allow me to pass the next day, ive already made all daily missions that day which is day 23
Or is there a walkthrough that someone may provide?

Last edited:

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Guys, after the protoss practice talking with kerrigan the option to talk with her just wont go away and therefore wont allow me to pass the next day, ive already made all daily missions that day which is day 23
Or is there a walkthrough that someone may provide?
This is the end of the current patch

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Unfortunately, developers never listen to this.

We have said this a lot and they didn't care that players don't like him.
Are you talking about Stukov? If so, the game development team has repeatedly answered that Stukov is a necessary character that Sarah needs at the initial stage in order to "develop" her abilities. In the third chapter, the game moved away from the weighty role of Stukov to other characters.

Jul 21, 2019
Are you talking about Stukov? If so, the game development team has repeatedly answered that Stukov is a necessary character that Sarah needs at the initial stage in order to "develop" her abilities. In the third chapter, the game moved away from the weighty role of Stukov to other characters.
Lmao. Necessary ?

They had lots of options and they just decided to bring Stukov to the game.

Reactions: allroundperv

masterash

Jan 26, 2018
Is the pregnancy content dead or mothballed? I remember a while back ShadowPortal talked about adding it but I dont know if that idea got shelved or is just a figment of my imagination

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is the pregnancy content dead or mothballed? I remember a while back ShadowPortal talked about adding it but I dont know if that idea got shelved or is just a figment of my imagination
Too early to say. Not sure where the developer is at the game timeline.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes