shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
What a game! I am really impressed by the clothing system. Can anyone recommend any games with the same vibes when it comes to exhibitionism and clothing choices? The only game I can personally think of is Degrees of Lewdity. There are a couple of RPGMaker games with clothing choices, but they are not even 1% of this game's clothing potential. Also I don't really like RPGM games, they are often pretty tedious...
Try FakeAI https://f95zone.to/threads/fake-ai-v0-9-54-dahakma.44523/ and Raven's Quest: https://f95zone.to/threads/ravens-quest-v1-4-pixel-games.19175/
These were both inspiration for me.

Vano47

Mar 17, 2019
"The Fixer" might scratch that itch for you.
Thx for recommendation - but this is not for me. The intro is solid 30 min of reading - that's a bad sign. Oh, here are 3 horsemen of the grindy sandbox: weekly money sink, decaying stats, repeatable actions with random chance of success. Some games can build a solid game with these, but not this one. Although the clothing system visually seems quite good. I cheated the money and bought sluttiest clothes from the clothing store - nobody gives a damn what you are waring :(. You can actually walk naked on the lake and pier - no consequences. Or maybe there are, but there's a random event at a certain time of day...

Thanks for the recommendation anyway, I'll keep an eye on the game, looks like it's actively being developed.

Reactions: jojogeo and L7Bear

Sasuren

Feb 6, 2020
This is a fantastic game and the author was updating it frequently. Not sure what happened, but nothing for almost half a year. :-(
Look back at tab 100 about progress for update from shark_inna_hat, also three posts above yours was a post from the creator replying to another poster?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
This is a fantastic game and the author was updating it frequently. Not sure what happened, but nothing for almost half a year. :-(
What happened was that I took a 2 months break from gamedev during the summer and when I got back to it I wrote a new engine (actually
a few proof-o-concept prototypes - check dev_branch/experimental if you have access to it) and made a new game (that flopped).

Now I'm working on SlutED again, but it's going kind of slow (I only have so much time, the money from support isn't enough to pay thr bills, so I still need to work a regular job). There will be an update released before x-mass, unfortunately not as complete as I'd like (no school for example), but it's still ~200 images and ~300kb of text.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
What happened was that I took a 2 months break from gamedev during the summer and when I got back to it I wrote a new engine (actually
a few proof-o-concept prototypes - check dev_branch/experimental if you have access to it) and made a new game (that flopped).

Now I'm working on SlutED again, but it's going kind of slow (I only have so much time, the money from support isn't enough to pay thr bills, so I still need to work a regular job). There will be an update released before x-mass, unfortunately not as complete as I'd like (no school for example), but it's still ~200 images and ~300kb of text.
Imho if you change engine going on renpy probably in a couple of years you can make good money.

Asylum1492

Dec 25, 2021

Will the boy and his mom/babysitting be in this update? Not a demand, enjoying the game regardless

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Will the boy and his mom/babysitting be in this update? Not a demand, enjoying the game regardless
Afraid not. There will be also be no new content for school, spa, cafe, and pub.
It's not the grand updated I was aiming for, but I think most people would rather play a turd this week, then wait for 3 more moths for a slightly more polished turd.

Nov 15, 2021
Afraid not. There will be also be no new content for school, spa, cafe, and pub.
It's not the grand updated I was aiming for, but I think most people would rather play a turd this week, then wait for 3 more moths for a slightly more polished turd.
So you can polish a turd. I knew it.

Nov 15, 2021
From what I remember of the MythBusters episode (Episode 113 – "End With a Bang") you can polish some turds ( ), but not all. You have to have some good qualities to the initial turd to polish it - otherwise you need a whole lot of varnish.
Knowledge like this is why I'm the player and Shark is the dev.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes