spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
Afraid not. There will be also be no new content for school, spa, cafe, and pub.
It's not the grand updated I was aiming for, but I think most people would rather play a turd this week, then wait for 3 more moths for a slightly more polished turd.
I know I've asked this before but have you given any more thought to starting a patreon? I really think that would boost your visibility, this is a great game and I'd love to see it get more recognition

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
A certain tag may cause a ban from Patreon, so SubscribeStar is more logical alternative, but it's not as popular as Patreon and no idea how reliable it's for devs.

Reactions: L7Bear
Jan 7, 2022
Love this game, especially the clothing part. I only aspect which I want to slightly coitize is that the corruption is rather fast, there is no enough build up and she kinda turn slutty quite easily. If the writing is changed a bit to cater to that then it would be more awesome. Now waiting for updates................

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, there's a xmas event as well - but it will only work in December (unless you use mods). It's actually terrible and I'm sure you all will hate it :D
I tried to get geepeetea to write the rhymes for me, but it didn't work. The AI hallucinated its own story no matter what I asked for, so this is all my own doing 100% organic (some ai was used for the images - see if you can spot the 4 fingered hand? ) - and if you remember the original description of the game, you may know how good I am at rhymes ;)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I want to like this game. It is well made with nice consistent graphics. But I find I can't get passed the lack of choice. If you resist, you will be forced into lewd behavior, raped and (even worse) go along with it with no player input. This removes the pleasure of the corruption I think. Normally I wouldn't mind so much but Ben is such an asshole that I would like to see him dealt with, either by the cops or the mafia. As it is, Ben has more control over the MC than the player has.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
It's particularly maddening the way the dev did it. You get dummy choices to resist. Just write the thing the way you want it to be if it's a novel. Making me click a choice and then saying 'lol, no!' is a dick move.

Apr 21, 2017
Keep getting this bug with the bar job:
"[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Choice condition error: maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Choice condition error: maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Choice condition error: maximum recursion depth exceeded
[bar_inside] : Error processing node "bar_inside_1": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "bar_exit": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "bar_exit": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "bar_eat": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "load_last_1": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[bar_inside] : Error processing node "map_home": maximum recursion depth exceeded"

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone knows how long does it take to load? I waited somewhere around 20 min and nothing. Even try it in chrome.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I want to like this game. It is well made with nice consistent graphics. But I find I can't get passed the lack of choice. If you resist, you will be forced into lewd behavior, raped and (even worse) go along with it with no player input. This removes the pleasure of the corruption I think. Normally I wouldn't mind so much but Ben is such an asshole that I would like to see him dealt with, either by the cops or the mafia. As it is, Ben has more control over the MC than the player has.
It's particularly maddening the way the dev did it. You get dummy choices to resist. Just write the thing the way you want it to be if it's a novel. Making me click a choice and then saying 'lol, no!' is a dick move.
There are 591 choices* and 642 branches** in the game, and most of them lead to (at least slightly) different outcomes, so I don't think the problem is lack of choices, it's just that You don't like the consequences of the choices - and that's fine, it'd be a strange world if everyone liked everything. Is that alone worth the worst possible rating one can give? I don't know. Apparently. Merry Christmas anyway.

If you hate Ben with a passion - that's a win for me. You are supposed to hate him - and because so many people do, you can actually get him permanently removed from the game.

I could add non-slutty choices for the game, but nah... embrace your inner slut if you want to play this game or find a different game to play ;)

* a choice is when the game shows a list of buttons to click
** a branch is when the game picks a different patch through the plot without user input (based on previous choices)

Chrome v120.0.6099.130 - save window don't work, freeze and crash
I suspect that you might have been playing other html games and those dumped a lot of data into your browsers local storage. The local storage is shared on chrome (and chromium based browsers like edge, opera, brave...). You can open the console (menu->mods->Cheat Mode v1->Python Console) and copy/paste show_error(save_mod_guess_storage_size()) a window with a number should pop up - if the number is anywhere close to 2000 it's game over, you need to clean up your local storage (it might also just fail to run and hang/crash if it's that bad).

Press Ctrl+Shift+C to go into the devtool and look under Application -> Storage->Local Storage-> file:// and detelt what you don't use any more (Sluted save data keys all start with 'sluted_')
Untitled.png

Keep getting this bug with the bar job:
"[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Choice condition error: maximum recursion depth exceeded
[bar_inside] : Error processing node "bar_inside_1": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "bar_eat": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[maximum recursion depth exceeded] : Error processing node "load_last_1": maximum recursion depth exceeded
[bar_inside] : Error processing node "map_home": maximum recursion depth exceeded"
Can't replicate. Maybe it's a Opera thing? I don't know. I've extracted the save data from the bug report and gone back to the map - maybe this will help? (See file attached) View attachment no_bug_save.txt

Anyone knows how long does it take to load? I waited somewhere around 20 min and nothing. Even try it in chrome.
About 5 seconds, unless you use the online version, that depends on how fast you can download and process the ~10MB of scripts. If the game didn't load in 5-30 seconds - something has gone wrong. Try refreshing the page.

Did Book of Nude flop? Damn, I really enjoyed that!
Reviews are mostly positive, but nobody wants to actually finance the game. I don't have the hardware to run the AI locally and paid services are paid - it cost me about $30-$45, not that much but it's money out of my own pocket and not something I can keep on doing.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Gets stuck in "Loading, please wait", "This is taking too long! Check the console for errors."

Errors in the console:

Code:
brython.js:17 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token =
brython_modules.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: __BRYTHON__ is not defined
    at brython_modules.js:1
Was able to run previous versions (edit: i.e. the ones without the PLOTATO thing) in the same browser.

Last edited:

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year), Shark!!
... thanks for the update and all the work. Now I have something to look forward to after I get back from "Holidays with the In-Laws" (tm).

re: the AI thing - I understand (I have messed around a bit with AI art and to do that even marginally seriously means you have to pay) and the more I do anything with AI, the less I am worried about one taking over! Killing a bunch of people unintentionally, sure - that is almost a certainty, but actually taking over (or even taking any job that doesn't include asking if the customer wants fries) is just not going to happen in... decades or longer.

The main thing is they keep trying to make a machine that *thinks* and associates like a human - all while we humans don't KNOW how humans think and associate! It is the blind leading the stupid through a cave system with only a vague idea of where they want to end up (and not sure the caves even go there). Sure, descesion tables (even self altering ones) can somewhat emmulate a thought process along a narrow scope, but it is not ACTUAL AI, it is just a very complex dependency formula.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes