hanshans29

Aug 16, 2022
This is an amazing game and I love it, but please, for the sake of the players' sanity, implement a way to export/import saves from older versions. I'm going crazy playing through the same 6h of the game for the 8th time already, just to get to the new content...

Reactions: TritonSands

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Error processing node "d0_show_feet_stockings_5":

just wanted to see if i was doing something wrong
View attachment 3205824

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can ignore this error. It's nothing game breaking, but I'll make sure it's fixed.
This is an amazing game and I love it, but please, for the sake of the players' sanity, implement a way to export/import saves from older versions. I'm going crazy playing through the same 6h of the game for the 8th time already, just to get to the new content...
Old saves should work. All the way from version 0.1 - it might ask about previous events, delete some items and steal $200, but it should work. On chrome and it's mutant siblings you don't need to do anything to load old saves, on firefox - rename the game folder to what it used to be
for the previous version, or just save to a file (menu->save...) and load from a file (menu->load). Letme know if that's not working for you.
Nice job on the horse girl BTW PS i bought you 5 coffees, and became a supporter Merry Christmas now back to work ( Crack's whip ) lol :love:
Thanks. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlutEd-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: fot

ThePasqu17

Jan 27, 2022
I deeply underestimated how complicated the logic in this game was in day 1 & 2, so apologies for trying to fit way too much in to a single page. ‍
Edit: updated to 06a
When will come an actualized version of the walkthrough? And would be nice a chart of clothes to plan an outfit for every punctuation

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
There are actually two methods of savings since the old patches.
1. One where you can select SAVE and it formed a .txt extension somewhere in your download folder. You just have to select LOAD and it directs you to your download folder. (It is not really that hard. )
2. Another method is that it is saved in the game but there are only 8 slots available.

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Do the gazillion of clothes really matter for the content, apart from the scenes where you have to wear specific outfits?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Do the gazillion of clothes really matter for the content, apart from the scenes where you have to wear specific outfits?
No, they don't, apart from a few scenes whereby choosing a specific set of clothes will trigger different date locations with Lenard: elegant outfit will lead to a hotel date, while casual outfit will lead to a night club date and opening the door for him naked will end up in a night-time escapade to park/forest. Also, selecting a specific type of clothes will lead to slightly different outcomes when meeting the School principal at the Café.

More than 90% of garments are superfluous, especially as in most sex scenes the MC is fully naked. They do have their 'sluttiness' rating and some other properties (elegant, casual, maid, school approved, swimwear etc.) but there's really no need for such a wide selection of improper attire. It leads to a few silly instances when your superslutty MC can walk around town in her birthday suit but has to put on a swimming suit when going to the beach... and then can't leave the beach wearing the same clothes she had on her when she arrived at the beach, which was none.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
iirc, back then during certain scenes (like scene in the morning when Emily wake up but still in bed) that image could move from top to down and down to top right?
but now its not moving anymore in this version, is it a bug or is it intended?

Reactions: fot

wii_gii

Mar 20, 2021
I assume the gym hasn't been developed yet? Searched in the forums with 1 post asking about the gym and that's it. Decently far into the game and the MC just keeps saying I've explored enough of the city. Unlocked all locations including the Film Set and Apartment, just missing the gym.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I assume the gym hasn't been developed yet? Searched in the forums with 1 post asking about the gym and that's it. Decently far into the game and the MC just keeps saying I've explored enough of the city. Unlocked all locations including the Film Set and Apartment, just missing the gym.
Yes. There was no content for the gym so the gym got removed. If you have an old save with the gym on the map, visiting it should remove it.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
No matter what I do, day 3, 4, 5, at some point there's an error that makes it completely unplayable, "maximum recursion reached". There's nothing that fixes it, no way to avoid it as far as I can tell. It can be attempting to sleep or attempting to talk to the bartender for the first time, whatever. At some point that thing will pop up and then absolutely nothing can salvage it.

Unplayable.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
No matter what I do, day 3, 4, 5, at some point there's an error that makes it completely unplayable, "maximum recursion reached". There's nothing that fixes it, no way to avoid it as far as I can tell. It can be attempting to sleep or attempting to talk to the bartender for the first time, whatever. At some point that thing will pop up and then absolutely nothing can salvage it.

Unplayable.
I posted a fix on the previous page https://f95zone.to/threads/sluted-v0-14-shark-in-a-hat.97373/post-12507440
I'll update the links to a version with the bugfix tomorrow morning. Can't do it at the moment :/

fot

Apr 15, 2019
iirc, back then during certain scenes (like scene in the morning when Emily wake up but still in bed) that image could move from top to down and down to top right?
but now its not moving anymore in this version, is it a bug or is it intended?
It seems the parallax_imgs feature does not work because of the underscore in the name, please try edit style/default.css and report back
(chrome windows)
underscore problem.PNG

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
It seems the parallax_imgs feature does not work because of the underscore in the name, please try edit style/default.css and report back
(chrome windows)
View attachment 3227655
The scrolling works for me on firefox and chrome both on windows and android, so I can't really replicate the bug. I don't see any reason why the underscore should be a problem, but I changed it anyway. The code for scrolling the images didn't change since forever, so I'm not sure why it's stopped working now - maybe because of the day/night filter? I don't know.

Anyways - links updated in the first post, and here they are again:
Sluted v.015 (bugfix version)

I've also made a special, kind of insane version as a proof-of-concept. Content wise it's the same as the regular version, but here all the scripts, styles, data, images and audio are packed as text inside the html file. You have just one giant (330MB) html file and that's all you need to play. It loads for 3-5minutes, eats up a gig of memory by just existing in your browser, has random hiccups, and has no benefits that I can see (well, images load instantly, but that alone is not worth it).
Still - this version might solve some problems for some people... maybe?
Here's a link: (one-file version, use at own risk!)

fot

Apr 15, 2019
-fix for paying rent with clothes on (who'd do that?!)
:ROFLMAO:

underscore is legal according to . I guess recent chrome update is the culprit. To players wishing to test, just click Credit on Main menu, the background should sway slowly left and right, implying the answer to your question "should I hesitate to buy this dev a coffee or two?"

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
does anyone know how to get the babysitter job?
Option 1:
Build a time machine - since you only need to move forward in time to when I actually write the event this is not so difficult - a spaceship going near the speed of light should do it (pro tip: lightsails are cool, but you need to turn around and get back at some point)
Option 2:
Open dev/plot_edit.html and write the babysitter job as a mod. If it's any good, I will steal it and put it in the game. There's a manual how to use the editor, it's a bit out of date now, but still mostly correct:
Option 3:
Become a supporter, give me $10 and request it as a feature (I'm a cheap whore, I know). I have it on the list of things to do, and I had it for a long time (just like the spa...), but somehow there's always something else that needs to be done first.
Option 4:
Wait. Sorry.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes