Boldhar

May 24, 2017
Can't replicate. Maybe it's a Opera thing? I don't know. I've extracted the save data from the bug report and gone back to the map - maybe this will help? (See file attached) View attachment 3194741
I got the same error with firefox in an old massage scene. Was able to fix it with a reload of the browser window and then continue. Maybe history overflow or something?

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Had this error when going to lollipop with leonard.
What to do?
View attachment 3195277
Got the same error while wandering around the city, when I ran into the Diablo shit. Tried to rollback, didn't work.

Code:
ERROR: Error processing node "public_exposure_spook_10": maximum recursion depth exceeded
3 brython.js:14908:56
Warning: Audio: audio/spook2.mp3 Error: maximum recursion depth exceeded
brython.js:14908:56
ERROR: Error processing node "public_exposure_spook_10": maximum recursion depth exceeded
ERROR: Error processing node "public_exposure_spook_11": maximum recursion depth exceeded
ERROR: Error processing node "load_last_1": maximum recursion depth exceeded
8 brython.js:14908:56

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Got the same error while wandering around the city, when I ran into the Diablo shit. Tried to rollback, didn't work.

Code:
ERROR: Error processing node "public_exposure_spook_11": maximum recursion depth exceeded
This might be a clue. It happens when music is changed? I've added a wrapper to the music loading function to get rid of a warning that would appear in the console from time to time.

If that's it the fix is simple - grab any text editor, open index.html, go to line 3755 and change music_player.play().catch(_pass) to music_player.play()
...or grab attached zip and unpack index.html to the game dir
View attachment index.zip

Feb 26, 2023
Quite frankly I like Ben and wish we'd have more content regarding him.

Maybe something like a New Game+ where you start as a slut and don't need to be blackmailed, but instead have Ben give you ideas and suggestions, and have him organise events and stuff.

Ah, well.

Oct 4, 2017
I seem to have managed to hard lock the game. After moving into the new apartment I was unable to change my clothes because it said they're still in the storage unit. I ended up in the pizza delivery event which bypassed that and allowed me to change the outfit, and by mistake I went basically nude. So I'm stuck naked, I leave the apartment to try and figure out how to get my clothes back, I go to the old home, and now I can't leave because I'm naked. Save attached

Reactions: Jambalam

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There are 591 choices* and 642 branches** in the game, and most of them lead to (at least slightly) different outcomes, so I don't think the problem is lack of choices, it's just that You don't like the consequences of the choices - and that's fine, it'd be a strange world if everyone liked everything. Is that alone worth the worst possible rating one can give? I don't know. Apparently. Merry Christmas anyway.
Not sure what you mean by "the worst possible rating one can give". My comment wasn't that harsh and I haven't rated the game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "the worst possible rating one can give". My comment wasn't that harsh and I haven't rated the game.
The other quoted guy did.
As for the original point: there actually are choices like that in the first 3-4 days, some of them rise corruption faster, slower or not at all, considering that there is no pure route the ones giving you lower corruption early are holding back progression for the same end result, later on they are more about what kind of content do you want to engage with or leading to different scenes. At least that's how I see it.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Can't replicate. Maybe it's a Opera thing? I don't know. I've extracted the save data from the bug report and gone back to the map - maybe this will help? (See file attached) View attachment 3194741
The recursion depth error happens on electron, after playing for quite some time, and will happen in random spots, so it seems a memory issue. Reloading the app will bypass the error.

Reactions: zaluli

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I seem to have managed to hard lock the game. After moving into the new apartment I was unable to change my clothes because it said they're still in the storage unit. I ended up in the pizza delivery event which bypassed that and allowed me to change the outfit, and by mistake I went basically nude. So I'm stuck naked, I leave the apartment to try and figure out how to get my clothes back, I go to the old home, and now I can't leave because I'm naked. Save attached
My bad. Menu->Mods->Cheat Mod v1->Python console -> copy/paste move_to('rent_storage')->execute
This should teleport you to the storage area and you can pick up your clothes there.

shark_inna_hat I was looking at your buy me a coffee and was wondering what kind of feature requests do you accept?
Good authors too
Who once knew better words
Now only use four-letter words
Writing prose...
Anything goes
The recursion depth error happens on electron, after playing for quite some time, and will happen in random spots, so it seems a memory issue. Reloading the app will bypass the error.
Is this with the fix I posted a few msg up?

Nov 15, 2021
I was an update behind before this one (I like to save games up a bit sometimes so I can start them over), so haven't hit any real new content yet. Got to be honest and say I feel like some of the visuals have got worse. Like the opening where you take a selfie, the selfies now feel a bit uncanny valley. I don't know if that's a bit of cover from copyright issues or something but i like it more the more it looks like Foxy Di. Also feels a bit jarring then when some of the images are in the original style.

Take that in the spirit of genuine feedback. Have a merry Christmas while I figure out whether I want to keep Ben alive or not this time.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
If you hate Ben with a passion - that's a win for me. You are supposed to hate him - and because so many people do, you can actually get him permanently removed from the game.
In terms of content, is there any major negative consequences of letting him rot in jail? In other words are we going to miss out on a significant amount of content?

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
In terms of content, is there any major negative consequences of letting him rot in jail? In other words are we going to miss out on a significant amount of content?
Looks like the plan is that he will just be out of the story after that point. There's a flag in the save called Ben_dead, so I assume that's going to be quite permanent. Like a lot of things here, that probably means different content with Ben or without.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Completely stuck at the new home with this error:

Code:
ERROR: Plot error: "h2_rent_3" is empty.
Which showed up when the owner of the rental came to pick the rent.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021

Code:
I "fix" it by refreshing the page and selecting the Continue button every time I encounter some more "...maximum recursion..." .It looks like it's not just that you were mentioned but various kinds of things also.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This might be a clue. It happens when music is changed? I've added a wrapper to the music loading function to get rid of a warning that would appear in the console from time to time.

If that's it the fix is simple - grab any text editor, open index.html, go to line 3755 and change music_player.play().catch(_pass) to music_player.play()
...or grab attached zip and unpack index.html to the game dir
View attachment 3195958
Nice job on the horse girl BTW PS i bought you 5 coffees, and became a supporter Merry Christmas now back to work ( Crack's whip ) lol :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: alberon

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I'm not so sure it's a corruption game. Her mother was a whore and her dad a degenerate gambler. So she not a naive and timid individual. Try looking at it more of a submission game, where Ben's attitude fits perfectly. Part of submission is humiliation and enjoying being used. As far as I'm concerned the dev nailed it.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes