shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
If anyone is feeling brave - go to the dev folder, open the file plot_edit.html in your browser, click on the wrench in the left top corner (kind of looks like a bone), from 'start form' the dropdown select 'school_day_1' and you can see how the plot looks like. There be dragons - it's not a sight for the faint of heart.

Reactions: ddf

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
If anyone is feeling brave - go to the dev folder, open the file plot_edit.html in your browser, click on the wrench in the left top corner (kind of looks like a bone), from 'start form' the dropdown select 'school_day_1' and you can see how the plot looks like. There be dragons - it's not a sight for the faint of heart.
looks like a block diagram of a conspiracy theory

erase.t

Oct 21, 2021
Really enjoyed the game, thanks! And your choice of background music is fantastic.
Also I got this error, when in medical cabinet you tell the guy who want to take a picture of you 'Not for free' and he wants to give you 20:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't really check, but it probably didn't add up. But I used an old save from the end of day 1.

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, thanks! And your choice of background music is fantastic.
Also I got this error, when in medical cabinet you tell the guy who want to take a picture of you 'Not for free' and he wants to give you 20:

Can't really check, but it probably didn't add up. But I used an old save from the end of day 1.
Thanks. Got that fixed. I'll add a fix to give the missing money back upon loading a save in the next version (some extra vars are set in that scene so it should work reliably).

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
I may have a lead - is the game still working despite the error spam? Like can you progress the story and click on options? If so, can you check the text-to-speech setup? Are there any voices to select? It might be that the OS is not providing any voices and so there is no default voice and the game will still try to use tts even if the volume is set to zero.
That's most likely it. I don't have any voices installed, so for my install (Linux, Firefox) it does not provide any options to change the voice. The story seems to work otherwise, though the constant errors popping up at the top makes it somewhat annoying.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
That's most likely it. I don't have any voices installed, so for my install (Linux, Firefox) it does not provide any options to change the voice. The story seems to work otherwise, though the constant errors popping up at the top makes it somewhat annoying.
Manual monkey patch fix - if that is the source of the problem:
1. Open the game console by pressing tilde (~)
2. Type in (copy/paste): globals()['_speak'] = lambda *a, **kw : None
3. Click 'execute'
4. Close the console with the tilde key again
This replaces the function that has the bug with a function that takes some arguments and returns nothing. You got to do it once after each start of the game - or wait till I get some content done again and publish an update, because people here get annoyed when I make updates too often -_-'

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I gave the game a spin and have a, well it's a request more than real feedback; I was really missing an option to just be slutty without having to be blackmailed into it.
I like slut fantasy games but I am not a big fan of blackmail and rape personally. If that's the only intention for this game then I suppose it is not for me, but I think it'd be fun if you could have an option to avoid blackmail and coercion and just be promiscous right off the bat.
It's one of those fantasies I'd never have dared to perform irl.

Other than that I really like the art style and the groundwork that's been made with the clothing options for some interesting sexual themes. I hope you'll consider writing a route that could accomodate the kind of story a player like me would be interested in.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The problem with the generic slut fantatsy is that is doesn't create any dramatic tension or ongoing motive for the MC, and you end up with a slut sandbox like Accidental Woman or FemLife... which are fine games, but that niche is sorta filled. Exhibitionism for it's own sake is also a niche already filled, by games like Naughty Lyanna.

I'd love to see a storyline in this game where there is some motivation to be exhibitionist or slutty that doesn't involve coercion, but the only one I can think of offhand is bribery versus blackmail - she does it out of greed, not fear.

Honeytrap and Female Agent accomplish this through making it a mission, but neither is prospering and that wouldn't work in this game's setting anyway.

monker

May 20, 2020
I have been playing the new version for the second day and I must admit that I was somewhat mistaken, considering the game simple. I found options where the lewd level is 9, where a bully awaits the girl at the end of the day, where the clothes are shortened with scissors (by the way, after the medical examination, the clothes are restored, but after changing clothes you can go to the dining room without a skirt!), where the girl takes a photo under her skirt in class and sends from the phone. This is not always obvious and intriguing. However, I still haven't found the library 'treasure' hunt...
yeah, was a bit dissapointed that i was not able to keep scissored clothes

how have you reached lewdness 9 though?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The problem with the generic slut fantatsy is that is doesn't create any dramatic tension or ongoing motive for the MC, and you end up with a slut sandbox like Accidental Woman or FemLife... which are fine games, but that niche is sorta filled. Exhibitionism for it's own sake is also a niche already filled, by games like Naughty Lyanna.
I mean, the same can be said for blackmail. My assumption has always been that it's one of the most prevalent tropes on this site here, it at least seems to pop up very often to me.

As for dramatic tension I don't necessarily see that as an issue to apply without blackmail, you just have to have the writing chops for it. Besides, even without "dramatic tension" I could still enjoy the sexual fantasy alone were it there.
I'd love to see a storyline in this game where there is some motivation to be exhibitionist or slutty that doesn't involve coercion, but the only one I can think of offhand is bribery versus blackmail - she does it out of greed, not fear.
She could also just do it because she gets off on it. Women can be perverts.

The only reason why I didn't when I was her age was because it would have meant social castration in the community that I grew up in and my family lived in. Those constraints are not on this MC, you could easily use the condition from her witness protection program for her to let loose. What better way to hide your old self than leave the prudish girl behind and explore your sexual limits?

I'd dig that personally. :devilish:
Honeytrap and Female Agent accomplish this through making it a mission, but neither is prospering and that wouldn't work in this game's setting anyway.
Making it a mission wouldn't necessarily have to be a requirment, just make a route where the sexual themes themselves are the point like I mentioned. For example she could get involved with a daring girl group who challenge each other to ever-increasing sexual dares for the hell of it.

MC's old life is practically over, there's no limits to what kind of things you could really get her in to now that she has the opportunity to re-invent herself.

Reactions: Darina and quiboune

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think Therapist was at first a good start at trying to make a slutification game that didn't necessarily include blackmail. Of course it was abandoned and then abandoned by the group that tried to continue working on it :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, the same can be said for blackmail. My assumption has always been that it's one of the most prevalent tropes on this site here, it at least seems to pop up very often to me.
Quite true, but the blackmail scenario allows for a wide range of potential character conflicts, which is why it is so popular for game designers and book authors alike.

As for dramatic tension I don't necessarily see that as an issue to apply without blackmail, you just have to have the writing chops for it. Besides, even without "dramatic tension" I could still enjoy the sexual fantasy alone were it there.
And, indeed, there are such games. But they are few, and generally much less-well-supported than the blackmail games.

She could also just do it because she gets off on it. Women can be perverts.

The only reason why I didn't when I was her age was because it would have meant social castration in the community that I grew up in and my family lived in. Those constraints are not on this MC, you could easily use the condition from her witness protection program for her to let loose. What better way to hide your old self than leave the prudish girl behind and explore your sexual limits?

I'd dig that personally. :devilish:
Again, there are games like this. But of there is no inner conflict for the character, they tend to be less popular (I, for one, find the biggest one of those, Tamara's Exposure, terminally boring).

Making it a mission wouldn't necessarily have to be a requirment, just make a route where the sexual themes themselves are the point like I mentioned. For example she could get involved with a daring girl group who challenge each other to ever-increasing sexual dares for the hell of it.

MC's old life is practically over, there's no limits to what kind of things you could really get her in to now that she has the opportunity to re-invent herself.
You are describing Naughty Lyanna to a T. But that game's already been made, and made extremely well. What's the point of remaking it with less graphical skills?

I understand where you are coming from, and have enjoyed some of the games made along the lines you propose, but I can also understand why a new game developer would want to use a more familiar trope that has proven at least as popular.

Reactions: Dr_Lexus

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I understand where you are coming from, and have enjoyed some of the games made along the lines you propose, but I can also understand why a new game developer would want to use a more familiar trope that has proven at least as popular.
As can I, like I said my feedback was not meant to discourage the OP from making blackmail content, it'd just be nice with more options if they want to make them.

Reactions: quiboune

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
Manual monkey patch fix - if that is the source of the problem:
1. Open the game console by pressing tilde (~)
2. Type in (copy/paste): globals()['_speak'] = lambda *a, **kw : None
3. Click 'execute'
4. Close the console with the tilde key again
This replaces the function that has the bug with a function that takes some arguments and returns nothing. You got to do it once after each start of the game - or wait till I get some content done again and publish an update, because people here get annoyed when I make updates too often -_-'
That works, thanks. Weird that people dislike frequent updates. I'm personally already used to checking the changelog to see if it is major or not.

Reactions: Frank Chateau
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes