Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No offence but what caused this confusion for me (and i guess the others too) was this part
View attachment 1519984
Only after thinking about it for a moment i realised that day 2 of school is day 1 in game.
Monday is Day 0. Tuesday Day 1, Wednesday Day 2. The 0.4 release added the Day 2 (Wednesday) free roam after school, but only until MC sleeps. The 0.3 release ended at the end of school on Day 2 (Wednesday).

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
> If you're wearing a bikini, well clearly you're dressed for the beach, and that's not lewd at all, but if you add a shirt to that - well now you're wearing some kind of lewd outfit with no pants, you perv!

But what if you put on a shirt on the beach because you've just got a sunburn?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shark, I loaded the quickfix and it seems to be triggering the "to be continued" screen near the end of the first day (if I have the MC visit the school at night) and, if I don't, then when the MC gets to school on day 2.

Attached is a save from the second circumstance

0814kevin

Jan 28, 2019
If your mobile device is able to load a local html file and execute javascript it should be able to run the game. I had no problems running it on my old samsung phone using chrome for android, but others have reported some issues - it could be because of other games that clutter the shared local storage or something else.
It could be run from a webserver - but I can't really recommend that if you have anything else running on that domain. Anything that a javascript script running in that domain has access to (eg. cookies) would be available to any attacker (there's a in-game console that allows for arbitrary code execution). I'm not an expert in that field, can't say how bad it could get. I simply don't recommend it.
do i need some apps to run it? I am using samsung phone

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
No task list, no tips help, how do I suppose to enjoy this game without any guidance.

Dear DEV: "Make the players dick hard, not their life"

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
do i need some apps to run it? I am using samsung phone
There are instructions in the first post:
ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html

No task list, no tips help, how do I suppose to enjoy this game without any guidance.

Dear DEV: "Make the players dick hard, not their life"
Like it's 1992! Back in the day of Sierra/Lucas Art games we didn't have quest logs and map markers, hell, we didn't have mouse pointers - you had to type in 'pick up apple' to pick up an apple.
But I guess times they are a changing... I'll add a quest log in the next version.

contains a trojan?
Nope.
But if you are paranoid - I suggest running the html version, it's all plain text that you can audit, the only minified js is Bryton, but you can roll out your own version of that, or grab a new copy from github:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
There are instructions in the first post:
ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html

Like it's 1992! Back in the day of Sierra/Lucas Art games we didn't have quest logs and map markers, hell, we didn't have mouse pointers - you had to type in 'pick up apple' to pick up an apple.
But I guess times they are a changing... I'll add a quest log in the next version.

Nope.
But if you are paranoid - I suggest running the html version, it's all plain text that you can audit, the only minified js is Bryton, but you can roll out your own version of that, or grab a new copy from github:
Regarding Lucas art game like Indians Jones or money Island(if I am not wrong) I had an horrible txt file in cardboard floppy disk helping with the quest.

Devs needs to understand that player is not a person to be challenge, as developer you want your customer to enjoy every single image you spent time to draw, you want your customer to have a gallery so they cannot miss anything of your hard work...

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Regarding Lucas art game like Indians Jones or money Island(if I am not wrong) I had an horrible txt file in cardboard floppy disk helping with the quest.

Devs needs to understand that player is not a person to be challenge, as developer you want your customer to enjoy every single image you spent time to draw, you want your customer to have a gallery so they cannot miss anything of your hard work...
Look, I'm not trying to troll you or anything... wait, maybe I am...? Sorry.
Anyways - quest log added, just need to fill it up with entries:
todo.png

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
Bug Report:

After completing first shift at BAR, night skips to day (no chance to go home and REST). Only option is Home and School. Clicking Home it says better hurry to school. Clicking School has it freeze. This is still showing Day 2. Played with downloaded App.
1638035345445.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
0.4-1.3.4
- MC can get a job at the cafe (2 shifts for now)
- new bugs, probably(?)
I encountered 3 bugs.
1.) Load my save and try to visit Shopping mall and try to Shop for new clothes. Money gets bumped down from $284 to $84. (edit: starting a new game solved this issue)

2.) Load a save and try to go to Coffe bar. 2nd shift doesnt trigger and instead message "I dont think I want to take another shift..." and I cant progress. Only Rollback unfreezes screen.

3.) progression of time doesnt work correctly. When I work at Pub at Day 1 evening then game progresses straight to Day 2 night. Time skips a whole day. Same happens when I try to take a shower or do a homework and some other activities, a whole day skips.

PS: I played using Firefox.
View attachment sluted_save(9).txt

Last edited:
Reactions: shark_inna_hat

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm suddenly running into the same problem with skipping time. In my case, going to bed on day one skips to day2 night and flashes the "to be continued banner." It's weird, because I used to be able to get past this point, but now cannot (even with new game) in either the executable or the HTML version. Save from the executable version attached

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I need definitely a kind of walkthrough. And extra hints during cloth shopping (what is necessary at what time - something like that). ;-)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes