Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
No task list, no tips help, how do I suppose to enjoy this game without any guidance.

Dear DEV: "Make the players dick hard, not their life"
think logically you are starting a new life ...go to school ,get a job ,go to work ....how hard can it be to follow the path? essentials ,include ,food ,clothing its like life ,maybe you should get one ,and see what it means.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I need definitely a kind of walkthrough. And extra hints during cloth shopping (what is necessary at what time - something like that). ;-)
rule of thumb for that is less is better ... there is a counter at the bottom of the wardrobe to tell you when you have crossed the line .

Ci7

Feb 13, 2018
This looks promising but I do have a minor criticism, going by some of the references the characters make (1A, government agencies) the game is set in the US but the spelling and terminology is British English. For example maths instead of math, headmaster instead of principal, etc.

Unless this was a deliberate choice I suggest switching over to US English or changing the setting to the UK just to make things more consistent.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need definitely a kind of walkthrough. And extra hints during cloth shopping (what is necessary at what time - something like that). ;-)
Nothing is actually necessary at any given time, but a rule of thumb is that some clothes (like the maid outfit you need to work at the "coffee house") will make you more money earlier, so you can get that outfit, work, and then come back to get more stuff like sexy school clothes and swimsuits.

In general, you want the skimpiest stuff you can wear with the minimum of underwear. Figure on going to school Day 1 (which is the second day of school, because there is a day 0) with the low school miniskirt, a lace strapless bra, and the white shirt (maybe messy white shirt or no bra if you've driven sluttiness up high enough). Mostly, though, it doesn't matter a lot what you wear except to school and that one job.

Reactions: kcj300

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looking at the game m ore closely, it looks to me like I only thought that I'd played the game through Wednesday (Day 2). There aren't pictures or text for that day that I can find. Maybe I only played through Tuesday (Day1, but the second day since there is a day 0). If the PC works Tuesday evening, then the game jumps to Wednesday night and ends. If the PC does not work Tuesday evening, the game ends Wednesday morning when the PC arrives at school.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
There are some problems with time progression. Time may skip each time you reload at some specific nods, if things go really bad (like going to work in pub or bar at night) the game will skip to the next night (or morning) period (24h). I've changed the way set_time_of_day() work - now it may move you back in time a bit but it should not skip days. I've also changed all nods where progress_time() is called, now they are in 'invisible' nodes that don't trigger a autosave and are skipped in normal gameplay.

For now - I recommend not working at night, go directly to jail bed, don't pass go, don't collect $200.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are some problems with time progression. Time may skip each time you reload at some specific nods, if things go really bad (like going to work in pub or bar at night) the game will skip to the next night (or morning) period (24h). I've changed the way set_time_of_day() work - now it may move you back in time a bit but it should not skip days. I've also changed all nods where progress_time() is called, now they are in 'invisible' nodes that don't trigger a autosave and are skipped in normal gameplay.

For now - I recommend not working at night, go directly to jail bed, don't pass go, don't collect $200.
Is this "I've changed the way set_time_of_day() work" fix in 0.4a, or is there going to be another hotfix?

And can you confirm that we are supposed to be able to play a full day on Wednesday?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Is this "I've changed the way set_time_of_day() work" fix in 0.4a, or is there going to be another hotfix?

And can you confirm that we are supposed to be able to play a full day on Wednesday?
I can push out another hotfix, but I already started work on the next update, so there might be some newly broken things added already. People got kind of angry before when I released fixes too often, so I really don't know what's best.
Maybe I should give out access to my work-in-progress files to supporters? But since I have 5 of those right now - I don't know if there's any point. Tell me what you think.

The playable content right now is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I tyhink that you are fine just putting it off until the next update. It's not frustrating if we know what to expect.

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
For those who want more pubic hair options with the pubic hair mod, I edited the bush image Shark put in the sample mod into three other styles. To use one:
  • Download and extract the attached zip
  • Find the image you want, rename it bush.png
  • Place it into the folder mods/sample_mods_data (Make sure to rename or move the original bush.png file if you don't want to lose it)

Last edited:

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
I found a possible bug with swimsuit tops. It looks like wearing a top with the 'swimsuit' tag gives unusually low Lewdness. Wearing a Bikini Top with nothing else gives a Lewdness of 5, and that value stays the same if I add a swimsuit bottom (bikini, string bikini).

magao

Dec 16, 2020
By abusing that no time passes when visiting places that aren't active (or exploring when there's nothing left to discover) it's possible to push slut level as high as you want using public exposure blowjobs. Do this after the first school day and you can go to school naked - which prevents leaving the nurse's office. See attached save.

Also, all the text prior on the second school day assumes you're wearing shirt and skirt.

magao

Dec 16, 2020
If wearing the chastity belt when working first maid shift the manager treats it as though wearing no panties - and subsequent text is wrong as he does the inspection.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports.

I got a trick question for anyone who made it this far into the topic: What can I do to encourage You to support this game?

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
What can I do to encourage You to support this game?
That's a tall order this early I think; maybe put it up on itch.io once there's more meat on the bones and the worst of the bugs are ironed out? I think people will be skittish about paying for a game this early in development unless they know the dev from earlier titles and know they'll get their money's worth eventually. This site is unfortunately littered with promising games with the dreaded [Abandoned] tag that got 2-3 updates before the developer just up and disappeared =(

I love where this game is headed though, hope you stick with it and manage to monetize your work eventually. I'd certainly buy it once there are a few hours of gameplay there with regular updates coming. Not a fan of the whole Patreon/Subscribestar racket but that's just me I guess.

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
I downloaded the .4ae app for Windows. After Day 2, finishing up working at the bar, I click Go Home message about not being late to school. I click School and it says "To be continued." I thought it's supposed to not lock you out anymore?

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
I downloaded the .4ae app for Windows. After Day 2, finishing up working at the bar, I click Go Home message about not being late to school. I click School and it says "To be continued." I thought it's supposed to not lock you out anymore?
" - shows a to-be-continued screen if you somehow (how!?) managed to get to the next school day without going to bed "

Also, tested it where I didn't work at the Bar at all, just did the initial interview. For Day 2 went to Home and slept, still got a To Be Continued screen.

Reactions: Envoye

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game ends with arrival at school on Wednesday unless you got the bug that skips time to Wednesday night, at which point it ends.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What can I do to encourage You to support this game?
Continue to make good progress. I bought you a few coffees, but won;t sign up as an automatic supporter for a developer until I am convinced that they are in it for the long haul. Also, a minimum level of $5/month is kinda high, but that's mitigated a bit by the ability to just drop a few bucks when inspired to. I'll give per major update.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes