Nov 17, 2020
There is a trojan in your files.... Just got rid of it after it was screwing with my computer. Get your system cleaned or change your malicious ways. Do not download this game....

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes, but it's not practical.
There's about 50-ish pictures with the MC in the game now, say I was to add a blond and red hair variant, I need to photoshop 100 extra images, now let's say I'd add a big boob and a small boob variant - I'd need:
1. small boob + dark hair
2. small boob + red hair
3. small boob + blond hair
4. normal boob + dark hair
5. normal boob + red hair
6. normal boob + blond hair
7. big boob + dark hair
8. big boob + red hair
9. big boob + blond hair
9x variants for each image, so a total of 450 images. Add 3 types of tattoos, and 2 types of piercings and it goes up to 2700 variants of 50 images. I'd be doing nothing but editing the same images for years.
Mmmm... Infinite works. But how many work made the poor Eva Kiss for GGGB ?

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
There is a trojan in your files.... Just got rid of it after it was screwing with my computer. Get your system cleaned or change your malicious ways. Do not download this game....
A trojan? I didn't encounter anything like that, where in the files did you find it? Also, which download source did you use?

Reactions: Justsomeguy11b

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
From Mega. It was detected on the sluted_v0.4zip. Trojan Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Its legit and not a false positive...
I just scanned 0.4, 0.4a, and 0.4e, and none has any trojans. Bitdefender is aware of Trojan Script/Oneeva.A!ml since 2018.

It appears to be not legit and a false positive.

Reactions: mrnow19
Nov 17, 2020
I just scanned 0.4, 0.4a, and 0.4e, and none has any trojans. Bitdefender is aware of Trojan Script/Oneeva.A!ml since 2018.

It appears to be not legit and a false positive.
I disagree. Virus signatures can be changed but the virus stays the same. Anti Virus software just looks for known signatures. Anyone can take a known virus and use so a tool like "TheFatRat" to rewrite and create new virus signatures....

Source: I have a degree in CS and my career deals with this kind of thing...

So once again... Its legit and very much real. But if you want to infect your system go ahead.

test.PNG

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I disagree. Virus signatures can be changed but the virus stays the same. Anti Virus software just looks for known signatures. Anyone can take a known virus and use so a tool like "TheFatRat" to rewrite and create new virus signatures....

So once again... Its legit and very much real. But if you want to infect your system go ahead.

View attachment 1539470
It's all open source. The 'exe' version is just electron grabbed fresh from the official github release with the only change being the icon for the exe and the name of that file. On the node.js side of things - the preload script exposes exactly one nodes function 'shell.openExternal()' and yeah, that could be used to rickroll someone. The Brython part (brython\brython.js) is maybe not the most up-to-date version by now, but it's still the same version that was in the official Brython repo on github. The main part of the game is written in python, it's all clear code, mostly documented or at least not obfuscated/minimized. If you're scared about the harmless_function:
Python:
def harmless_function():
    x='7072696e74282248656c6c6f20616e6e65204f276e796d6f7573203a292229'
    exec(bytes([int(x[i*2:i*2+2], 16) for i in range(len(x)//2)]))
It's an easter egg that I hoped someone will discover, but oh, well - as the name says it is harmless.

I'd be very grateful if You could point me to where the virus, spyware, or malicious code is, because I do not have one of them fancy degrees in CS:Go.

Also this:
From Mega. It was detected on the sluted_v0.4zip. Trojan Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Its legit and not a false positive...
There is no Mega download link (unless some mod added one and now removed it). So... um, you sure about all this?

Last edited:

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020

View attachment 1539470
M8 I dont know what you talking about. I have Bullguard Premium Edition cost $80. I use Bullguard from over 10 years and never, ever let me down... working perfect as always.

BUT.... If you ever used Trainers to the games for example MrAntifun HE is in this business for years, some of his trainers are blocked by antiviruses. There is no virus there but for some reason they are blocked and I assume that is the same for you with this game.
Why am I writing this ... Well I pay for the bulgard for 10 years , and Bullguard offer help service 24 hours a day for 7 days a week. So one time I reported it to the Bullguards support help service and One of the employees (with my consent) accessed to my computer via the network and found nothing. He assured me that there is no virus in this Triner.
That's why I love Bullguard because even their team can help me if I suspect anything in NO time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bullguard scan my netwark all the time, files before are downloaded. even now i make scan... and gest what NO virus found

Spoiler proof

To the Dev.. keep doing great work. SlutEd is one of my fav games so far ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tempemail123456

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, but it's not practical.
There's about 50-ish pictures with the MC in the game now, say I was to add a blond and red hair variant, I need to photoshop 100 extra images, now let's say I'd add a big boob and a small boob variant - I'd need:
1. small boob + dark hair
2. small boob + red hair
3. small boob + blond hair
4. normal boob + dark hair
5. normal boob + red hair
6. normal boob + blond hair
7. big boob + dark hair
8. big boob + red hair
9. big boob + blond hair
9x variants for each image, so a total of 450 images. Add 3 types of tattoos, and 2 types of piercings and it goes up to 2700 variants of 50 images. I'd be doing nothing but editing the same images for years.
You can solve the issue of the many variants of same images by using Layered Images. It saves a lot of work.

This is just a possibility. I am not saying you should add custom boob size and hair colour. Foxi Di is pretty hot on her own. I dont think the game needs that kind of customization.

Reactions: dregon87

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I'm not on Patreon, and I probably never will be. I'm not going to argue with their legal department if this is 'real people' or not, I'm not even gonna try. Maybe I could as a game engine creator, but I think I'd get banned sooner or later :(

Rather later. Not in the next update. It's planned for a weekend event but not on the first in-game weekend, so kind of far into the future. Maybe I'll add something small sooner - but still not the next update.
Have you thought of using Subscribstar? It is an adult site where patron can still support you

trocent2

Oct 31, 2020
Wow, this game is crazy good so far. It has a bunch of stuff that I like which I don't see in many other games, mainly, a female character with realistic body proportions.

Can't wait for more.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I want to drop the update at Christmas, it might be 23rd, 24th or 25th depending on where you are (or 26th if I find too many last minute bugs to fix). Supporters will get a link a day or two earlier probably on Thursday.

...and the reindeer

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes