shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
like Sugarcube.state command in the console... what command is used here?
It's not using Sugarcube. If you want to cheat - check out the cheat mod (installed by default, menu->mods->cheat mod v1), look inside a save file (basically json) or check the data in local storage (browser development tools -> application -> local storage -> sluted_save and sluted_inventory). If you want to mess with the plot - check out the plot editor in the dev folder, if you want to edit clothes stats - there's also a editor for that in the dev folder.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Dec 6, 2021
It's not using Sugarcube. If you want to cheat - check out the cheat mod (installed by default, menu->mods->cheat mod v1), look inside a save file (basically json) or check the data in local storage (browser development tools -> application -> local storage -> sluted_save and sluted_inventory). If you want to mess with the plot - check out the plot editor in the dev folder, if you want to edit clothes stats - there's also a editor for that in the dev folder.
ohh okay thanks
So is the Sugarcube the only one whose variables that can be changed using consoles?

dregon87

May 6, 2019
On the day when MCs need to go to school without underwear, the top and bottom of the underwear disappeared from the wardrobe, and now I cannot go to school due to the fact that lewidness ponts exceed the limit of 7.

1640591908260.png

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
ohh okay thanks
So is the Sugarcube the only one whose variables that can be changed using consoles?
This game is not using sugarcube (nor twine) and I don't know enough about sugarcube to answer that.
I can probably help you do whatever it is you want to do - it's just not clear to me what that is.

On the day when MCs need to go to school without underwear, the top and bottom of the underwear disappeared from the wardrobe, and now I cannot go to school due to the fact that lewidness ponts exceed the limit of 7.
You should have some other school skirt or shirt, if not - how did you manage to get rid of all of them?
Quick fix:
- rollback (button in top right corner) to before the clothing UI pops up
- click on options (button in top left corner)
- click mods
- copy/paste into the Python console give_clothes_by_tag('start')
- click execute
- you should now have a School Skirt and a Shirt (white), wearing only that will get your lewdness to 5

Reactions: rnzn and dregon87

dregon87

May 6, 2019
This game is not using sugarcube (nor twine) and I don't know enough about sugarcube to answer that.
I can probably help you do whatever it is you want to do - it's just not clear to me what that is.

You should have some other school skirt or shirt, if not - how did you manage to get rid of all of them?
Quick fix:
- rollback (button in top right corner) to before the clothing UI pops up
- click on options (button in top left corner)
- click mods
- copy/paste into the Python console give_clothes_by_tag('start')
- click execute
- you should now have a School Skirt and a Shirt (white), wearing only that will get your lewdness to 5
I have a different skirt and shirt, Ben just talked about the choice without a bra or without panties or without both, but from your answer I understand that this is not a bug and there is simply no choice.
Thank you for your time. I love your game.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
You know, you're not wrong, Ben says that, but I wanted MC to strip naked in the locker room for PE, with the rest of the class watching. I have to think about how best to fix this.

Reactions: dregon87

blood_moon

Jul 28, 2019
this game have great image but have anyway avoid Ben, guys. This character actually piss me off. if its in real life i will break his nose and balls immediately

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Where to find a maid outfit? There are a trillion clothes at the shop and I can't find it.
open menu, then choose mod. you can ghet maid outfit in it
Mods are not necessary for that. This is part of the normal game play.

Go to the shopping mall and shop for clothes. Note, that in list of shops there is also a button "other shops ...". Using the button you can toggle through the list of shops. The first page lists shops which sell "normal" clothes, the second page lists shops for "kinky" stuff. I assume you only have found the the first page so far with the normal shops. From the second list of shops go to the shop that is called "Pet's something" (or similar, I do not remember by heart). This shop offers a lot of costumes for role playing, inter alia different maid costumes.

Reactions: JadeKitten

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I saw in the img folder there were pictures of Emily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I was just wondering how you get those scenes.
That one is tricky ;)

The maid outfits are in the sex shop (Cats Paw - If you have an itch that needs a scratch, go to Cats Paw) and the dress shop (Hot Couture). I'll add a filter for the next version.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Congratulations, Shark! I liked the style and set-up from the start and I am happy with the update! I'm looking forward to what's to come!

Special thanks for implementing the cheat, that way we can toy around a bit with the clothes.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I saw in the img folder there were picture of Emily

How do we get to these scenes?
Nude in the library:

Sex on bus - probably unreachable right now without cheats or exploits. You have to walk around town nude and have a bit of luck with the RNG to bump into the right random event (twice).

Any in this update? I'm waiting for bestiality content to try the game :p
Just one image in a silly dream sequence.

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
Sex on bus - probably unreachable right now without cheats or exploits. You have to walk around town nude and have a bit of luck with the RNG to bump into the right random event (twice).
As I don't like mod (feels like cheating), I will wait until it becomes available as part of the unmodded game play. At the moment the highest lewdness score I can get is 12. This only allows the heroine to run around with a bikini bottom and a see-through blouse without a bra, but not totally nude.

Just one image in a silly dream sequence.
Btw, does anybody know if Foxy Di has ever drunk cum from a glass or eaten cum on food or did bestiality for real?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
it keeps repeating
There's a patch attached to the first post. Download, unzip into your gam directory (override data/plot.txt). If you're using the exe version you need to unzip it into resources/app/

The bug only happens if you go to sleep in the evening, you need to wait till night (do homework, explore the city, buy groceries, to progress time). There are also instructions how to skip to the next day a few posts back.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes