naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or scene list? Did two play throughs of the recent update and was surprised by the amount of variety and different scenes I got with each one.

More specifically I’m wondering about the choices on the third or fourth day when you get the option in the morning to see Ben, talk to Leonard, go to the vending machine, or stand alone. Seeing Ben let’s you blow him for fun and then blow the other student for the answers. Going to the vending machine lets you then study with Jeff and pick from multiple sex options.

Does talking to Leonard or standing alone lead anywhere? It didn’t for me but I also tried them after studying with Jeff. What if you don’t study or cheat does failing the test open any teacher sex route? What about eating candy bar you get from the kid in the nurses office, does that do anything? Is there any babysitter content yet?

Anyway great game I can’t wait for more.

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or scene list? Did two play throughs of the recent update and was surprised by the amount of variety and different scenes I got with each one.

More specifically I’m wondering about the choices on the third or fourth day when you get the option in the morning to see Ben, talk to Leonard, go to the vending machine, or stand alone. Seeing Ben let’s you blow him for fun and then blow the other student for the answers. Going to the vending machine lets you then study with Jeff and pick from multiple sex options.

Does talking to Leonard or standing alone lead anywhere? It didn’t for me but I also tried them after studying with Jeff. What if you don’t study or cheat does failing the test open any teacher sex route? What about eating candy bar you get from the kid in the nurses office, does that do anything?

Anyway great game I can’t wait for more.
I think you got all the options.
The candy bar is just another option to play the PE event differently (last chance to eat something).
You can't really avoid getting both questions and answers so the maths test should be easy.

Reactions: naurd

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
It's just wow. Feel like Doctor Strange, choosing new combinations of event options and reliving every day anew. For a complete immersion, it remains only to add a Gallery to view unseen events. Great respect to the author for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
We could really do with some sort of guide but as there are so many options and routes I would suggest that a guide like the one for A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust might be the only way to do it?

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Weel when ik get help with homework. She gets in the shower or not. When clothes are changed i only have the polka dot bikini and 9 or 10 sluttyness. It does not even matter if i put the Jeans on. or a miniskirt. I need to put on panties just in case. The panties show up even when i do not have them. I can put them on but immediatly i am told to wear panties and the panties disapear magically again. I am stuck, i even tried ti rebuy the white panties before or to use the mo9d to show em up. nothing works except going a route where there is no help with with homework. I iam playing vs5 with the patch later applied. cleaning browser did not help as well. Please make the interface working correctly. This is showing to be a very big loads of different content game. If the base is not stable, It will be a nightmare in the future. It is getting better(more stable), but there are issues.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I think you got all the options.
The candy bar is just another option to play the PE event differently (last chance to eat something).
You can't really avoid getting both questions and answers so the maths test should be easy.
Thanks. In reading through the comments looks like I still have a lot more stuff to discover which is awesome.

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Weel when ik get help with homework. She gets in the shower or not. When clothes are changed i only have the polka dot bikini and 9 or 10 sluttyness. It does not even matter if i put the Jeans on. or a miniskirt. I need to put on panties just in case. The panties show up even when i do not have them. I can put them on but immediatly i am told to wear panties and the panties disapear magically again. I am stuck, i even tried ti rebuy the white panties before or to use the mo9d to show em up. nothing works except going a route where there is no help with with homework. I iam playing vs5 with the patch later applied. cleaning browser did not help as well. Please make the interface working correctly. This is showing to be a very big loads of different content game. If the base is not stable, It will be a nightmare in the future. It is getting better(more stable), but there are issues.
You need to put on panties and a bra (and any clothes, top and bottom). If you take a shower the game will give you a set of starting underwear if you didn't wear any. I forgot to do the same for when you skip the shower. Looks like the game unequips an item when you add it to the inventory without checking if you already have that item. Oh well, another thing to fix.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
You need to put on panties and a bra (and any clothes, top and bottom). If you take a shower the game will give you a set of starting underwear if you didn't wear any. I forgot to do the same for when you skip the shower. Looks like the game unequips an item when you add it to the inventory without checking if you already have that item. Oh well, another thing to fix.
I had to wear the starting underwear on day 1. I went swimming in underwear after that masturbating and the starting underwear was gone. It cannot be replaced with the same underwear from the shop. And if you trigger the wet towel event this happens. i started over and over again. So the onlyn way for me now is to not loose the underwear and not have 6 slutyness after day 1. Sorry. i wil download the allreaddy patched version later to try. I am a bit well lets say i saw all the pictures a lot of times and am tired of it now.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I had to wear the starting underwear on day 1. I went swimming in underwear after that masturbating and the starting underwear was gone. It cannot be replaced with the same underwear from the shop. And if you trigger the wet towel event this happens. i started over and over again. So the onlyn way for me now is to not loose the underwear and not have 6 slutyness after day 1. Sorry. i wil download the allreaddy patched version later to try. I am a bit well lets say i saw all the pictures a lot of times and am tired of it now.
Here's a sample playthrough history. From start to when Jeffs comes to study and MC takes a shower and gets dressed. You can past the getting dressed part.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Here's a sample playthrough history. From start to when Jeffs comes to study and MC takes a shower and gets dressed. You can past the getting dressed part.
Wauw, I love this game. Seriously. But what you suggest that there has to be a certain clickthrough been followed to avoid a bug. That sounds ridiculous enough to not do it. I rather walk a different route and skip that content. Sorry.

moimemeindien

Feb 8, 2020
That is about 18 000 words! Never realised how much work and effort you are putting in this game!
Thank you so much for your dedication and hardwork; you are turning lines of code and dialogue into a fun and hot game that thousands will play!
I am sadly not able to support you financially atm but please let me express my gratitude by sending you an online hug.
You are great, thank you again!

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
It's just wow. Feel like Doctor Strange, choosing new combinations of event options and reliving every day anew. For a complete immersion, it remains only to add a Gallery to view unseen events. Great respect to the author for the game.
How to get the naked in the bus scene??

Feyascia

Sep 25, 2017
I'm guessing there's no way of avoiding much of Ben's plotline? I just don't enjoy rewarding him for being a ****bag.

I'd like some kind of tooltip or info listing in the clothing menus. Something to tell me the base lewdness and outfit type without having to try each thing on individually.

Feb 23, 2019
That one is tricky ;)

The maid outfits are in the sex shop (Cats Paw - If you have an itch that needs a scratch, go to Cats Paw) and the dress shop (Hot Couture). I'll add a filter for the next version.
Sorry to bother again. But ive tried every possible way and just cant seem to get the scene. Ive even just gone to school, go home, do homework, and go to school the next day without clicking kitchen or eat breakfest, and yet the scene never appears. Is there perhaps a way to bypass lunch with Leonard and that is whats blocking it? Or am i missing a flag somewhere. Sorry for the extra bug, the completionist inside me is going crazy though

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Great new update. Are you planning to open the game up more as locations are detailed? The only things I think the game is missing here for me is less linearity and some content that is more non-consensual than blackmail (all the way up to rape). For example, it'd be nice if there were some bus molesters that aren't going to just let Emily walk away.

That's me, though, make the game you want.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Sorry to bother again. But ive tried every possible way and just cant seem to get the scene. Ive even just gone to school, go home, do homework, and go to school the next day without clicking kitchen or eat breakfest, and yet the scene never appears. Is there perhaps a way to bypass lunch with Leonard and that is whats blocking it? Or am i missing a flag somewhere. Sorry for the extra bug, the completionist inside me is going crazy though
It looks like I've messed something up and you can't get to that scene. I'll make another patch today or tomorrow to fix this.
For now you can use save.last_meal=0 in the python console just before going to PE. Sorry.

Wauw, I love this game. Seriously. But what you suggest that there has to be a certain clickthrough been followed to avoid a bug. That sounds ridiculous enough to not do it. I rather walk a different route and skip that content. Sorry.
It was just a sample/test to show that you can. In the scene you got stuck on you just need to have panties, bra a y type of top clothing, any type of bottom clothing. But I'll change the scene anyway so it's less problematic.

How to get the naked in the bus scene??
Go around town naked. May need cheats at this point in the game, because I don't think you can get that slutty playing normally. I added the scenes because running around naked was always tested when you moved via the map and some people reported getting stuck because it would send you to a non existing node/scene.

I'm guessing there's no way of avoiding much of Ben's plotline? I just don't enjoy rewarding him for being a ****bag.

I'd like some kind of tooltip or info listing in the clothing menus. Something to tell me the base lewdness and outfit type without having to try each thing on individually.
I'll add an option that will allow you to get rid of Ben for the next week.
I really don't know why you all hate him so much xD

The stats for the clothes are tricky (and a bit wrong, I think, at least for some items). Wearing a see-through shirt will give you different results depending on what else you wear - with a bra that shirt is a bit kinky, without a bra it's down right perverted.

hopefully this is the correct way to report!
That's ok. I'd wish they used the updated version, but it's still ok.
The reason I discourage putting the game on a server is because it has a console that allows you to execute arbitrary (clientside) code. I'm no hacker and I don't know how that can be used to steal user cookies or something, but I imagine someone smarter would know. They put it in an iframe so I guess that's safe and isolated? I've no idea, but if they put it up clearly it can't be that bad, guys running a big site like that know what they are doing.

In the 0.5 version the console has been moved to a mod so it can be disabled, just to be on the safe side.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes