shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Do the game have some walkthrough?So many choices,and scenes. I'm love it. Good job .Will be waiting for the update. And one more question, there's a way to play on mobile?
Someone posted a flow-chart walkthrough a few pages back, there's some new content since but it's still pretty accurate.
For Android - check out the install instructions in the first post, for Apple - I've no idea, it probably has to be hosted online.
I'll look for some cheap hosting options and use the $$$ from BMC to get something, once I have enough to pay rent and buy food :D

Reactions: ddf

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
About a date with Leonard - how do I do it exposed to stay home and fuck? The lewdness limit is 14, what attire to chose. have already seen all the other options for the date.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
About a date with Leonard - how do I do it exposed to stay home and fuck? The lewdness limit is 14, what attire to chose. have already seen all the other options for the date.
Before the date triggers you should be able to change clothes at home without limits, if I didn't mess things up all you need is to have boobs or pussy exposed to stay at home (thou the stay at home scene is the same as inviting Lenard over after the date, available if he didn't score in some other way)

Reactions: L7Bear

BlowUp

Jan 28, 2018
Someone posted a flow-chart walkthrough a few pages back, there's some new content since but it's still pretty accurate.
For Android - check out the install instructions in the first post, for Apple - I've no idea, it probably has to be hosted online.
I'll look for some cheap hosting options and use the $$$ from BMC to get something, once I have enough to pay rent and buy food :D
Can you reply?

randa

May 7, 2017
How do i get the sex scene on the bus, when MC is nacked? I only get the molester, and topless busride.
Or is this not in the game yet? The same as the slum scene i see in the folder?

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
The game should not really end. After the "last" day players should be able to continue with the more generic events. Ie, free roaming independent of the main quest would be nice.

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
I deeply underestimated how complicated the logic in this game was in day 1 & 2, so apologies for trying to fit way too much in to a single page. ‍
Edit: updated to 06a
Flowchart updated with Day 4 & 5, and some corrections to the shoplifting sequence. Most of the other town events I'm going to leave for now because there's nothing non-obvious and they're undeveloped.

How do i get the sex scene on the bus, when MC is nacked? I only get the molester, and topless busride.
Or is this not in the game yet? The same as the slum scene i see in the folder?
I think you need to go out completely naked for the bus sex scenes, which will probably require cheating your slut score higher than is currently possible. The slum ones might be the punk girl scene from getting caught shoplifting.

Anyone figure out how to find what neighbor is peeking? Or get to the photo studio? Or work as a babysitter?
None of this is in yet.

Reactions: M1ngk3an and L7Bear

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Flowchart updated with Day 4 & 5, and some corrections to the shoplifting sequence.
Some hopefully constructive feedback:

* please explain "current slut" and "max slut". What is the difference between "slut" and "current slut"? How should you act to optimize something like "max slut to current slut"?
* is "BB" different from "Beach rep"?
* what does "Normal w/ BDSM" check?
* why does "no panties" give higher increases than "no either"? Or is the game really coded so that you should put your bra back on after you strip naked?
* some variables doesn't seem to see any use... maybe you could highlight those destined for future expansion? (For instance, you never use "hunger" except to decrease it by 5 when you eat something. Or maybe you miss out on cheer tryouts? Wouldn't "is "hunger" < 0 or something be a better way to express this, since people could text-search and follow the usage of the variable?)
* any reason you suddenly start prefixing variables such as "save.cheer_votes"? I mean, are you talking about "cheer" or something else?
* I assume "stalker set" and "stalker on" means the same thing. Note: "stalker" is only ever then referenced to say "if you failed & triggered the stalker, no choice makes a difference" I have a really hard time following your train of thought here...

Keep doing the good work!

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018

* please explain "current slut" and "max slut". What is the difference between "slut" and "current slut"? How should you act to optimize something like "max slut to current slut"?
* why does "no panties" give higher increases than "no either"? Or is the game really coded so that you should put your bra back on after you strip naked?
* some variables doesn't seem to see any use... maybe you could highlight those destined for future expansion? (For instance, you never use "hunger" except to decrease it by 5 when you eat something. Or maybe you miss out on cheer tryouts? Wouldn't "is "hunger" < 0 or something be a better way to express this, since people could text-search and follow the usage of the variable?)
* any reason you suddenly start prefixing variables such as "save.cheer_votes"? I mean, are you talking about "cheer" or something else?
* I assume "stalker set" and "stalker on" means the same thing. Note: "stalker" is only ever then referenced to say "if you failed & triggered the stalker, no choice makes a difference" I have a really hard time following your train of thought here...

current_slut and max_slut are variable names, current_slut expresses how slutty your current outfit is and max_slut tells how slutty MC is and limits how willing she is to wear slutty outfits.

BB is one of the NPC, he has his own reputation counter, the beach rep is tracked separately - it's your general reputation with random beach goers.

Not sure about the rest, it is an unofficial walkthrough, I didn't write it. In general variable names are what they are, the names made sense to me when I was writing it. save.something=42 works the same as save["something"]=42 it's just some syntax sugar, not something players should worry about.

Oh, and update is coming later this week for supporters, but it's mostly bugfixes.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
current_slut and max_slut are variable names, current_slut expresses how slutty your current outfit is and max_slut tells how slutty MC is and limits how willing she is to wear slutty outfits.
If I understand you correctly, this can never increase your sluttiness and can only ever lower your sluttiness. In which case, I don't understand you :)

I mean, if I make the girl wear a sensible outfit right when a "max slut to current slut" code event happens, then max_slut would be lowered to the sensible level.

I am sure I am wrong here. Just not where or how... :)

Thanks!

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
If I understand you correctly, this can never increase your sluttiness and can only ever lower your sluttiness. In which case, I don't understand you :)

I mean, if I make the girl wear a sensible outfit right when a "max slut to current slut" code event happens, then max_slut would be lowered to the sensible level.

I am sure I am wrong here. Just not where or how... :)

Thanks!
No. As you play the game and do various slutty things your max_slut will go up.
When you change outfits you are limited in what you can wear by your max_slut score - you can't go around with your tits out if you're not slutty enough.
current_slut is the calculated sluttyness score of your current outfit, for example if you put on jeans and a hoodie you will have current_slut set to 0 or 1 and if you put on a mini skirt and see-throu top it might go as high as 10 or 12.
If you pick out an outfit that is too slutty (current_slut > max_slut ) you will not be able to wear it (closing the wardrobe ui gets blocked).
The game checks for current_slot to see if you are wearing something provocative (but there are better ways to check exactly what body parts are exposed).
The game checks for max_slut to see how willing you are to to lewed things (at least in theory, usually MC is free to act as slutty as you want her to be regardless of stats).

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks. This boils down to how my question (what does "max slut to current slut" mean?) was asked of nobodypantsu, not you. I'm sure all will be revealed (y)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
FYI.
If you wear the "Leotard (cutout)" or the "Leotard (transparent)" it counts as swimwear with a lewdness of 8.
If you put the "Cut Top (white)" on over either of the above Leotards it counts as sport outfit with a lewdness of 12.
"Oversized T-Shirt" or "Shirt (white, messy)" over either of the above Leotards it is not an outfit at all with a lewdness of 13.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. I can almost understand it, but part of me is stuck on "why is putting more clothes on considered more lewd?"

1647298791697.png 1647298845088.png

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018

I was struggling to try to keep transparent with what Shark is doing with the variables etc. under the assumption that they're going to come back when it's relevant, balanced with some of the checks eventually being quite complex to try to explain without a little essay. Sorry if it's a little hard to parse on it's own, I can review the language for consistency for the next edition.

For instance, "hunger" doesn't track how hungry you are as a number that goes up every time interval, it's a counter of the time index at which you last ate. This is simpler mechanically, but it means that the check is hard to capture visually in a spreadsheet. When you eat in the kitchen, it resets the "last_meal" number to that time, and if you eat the snack it moves that date 5 ticks later. Currently, the only significant check I know of is the track scene.

The BDSM clothing check passes if you're wearing an accessory with the BDSM tag, but only happens if you're otherwise wearing the starter clothing set.
The two stalker things are the same, I'll make the language match up. I'm always torn about how to express when there's a choice that may lead to different scenes but no permanent changes. I don't want to put in a bunch of work to make a complex chart that doesn't convey anything mechanical. I want it to contain the useful information without it being incomprehensible.

Thanks for the feedback, and again all the kudos to Shark for actually making the thing.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I was struggling to try to keep transparent with what Shark is doing with the variables etc. under the assumption that they're going to come back when it's relevant, balanced with some of the checks eventually being quite complex to try to explain without a little essay. Sorry if it's a little hard to parse on it's own, I can review the language for consistency for the next edition.

For instance, "hunger" doesn't track how hungry you are as a number that goes up every time interval, it's a counter of the time index at which you last ate. This is simpler mechanically, but it means that the check is hard to capture visually in a spreadsheet. When you eat in the kitchen, it resets the "last_meal" number to that time, and if you eat the snack it moves that date 5 ticks later. Currently, the only significant check I know of is the track scene.

The BDSM clothing check passes if you're wearing an accessory with the BDSM tag, but only happens if you're otherwise wearing the starter clothing set.
The two stalker things are the same, I'll make the language match up. I'm always torn about how to express when there's a choice that may lead to different scenes but no permanent changes. I don't want to put in a bunch of work to make a complex chart that doesn't convey anything mechanical. I want it to contain the useful information without it being incomprehensible.

Thanks for the feedback, and again all the kudos to Shark for actually making the thing.
Great stuff.

Okay, so obviously "max slut to current slut" is related to some sort of increase of your (visible) sluttiness score. It's just that as written it's really hard to gain any useful information out of that. Is there more to it than always going for the highest slut increase (in your various flowchart alternatives)? I have a feeling there is, but can't get a grip on it, as in "what should I actually do?" Is it even good or bad to go for these "max slut to current slut" events??

BB and beach rep is resolved. Perhaps just bad luck BB is the only variable that isn't a whole word. (I asked because it didn't look like a regular variable. Now I realize it might simply stand for "big ben")

Okay, so a suggestion: would "added BSDM accessory to your starting outfit?" be a more concise flowchart condition?

As for hunger, it would probably help if you simply said things like "reset hunger" and "hunger check". Why? Because this would avoid implicating a hunger variable your reader will then fruitlessly try to follow up on. I think we all understand the basic principle "the game tracks if you buy and eat food and there will be consequences if you don't" and just wants to understand when and where these consequences happen, perhaps because they're completists and want to replay every possible permutation of outcomes :)

Stalker - check. Thanks!

You're doing fine. As a programmer by vocation you have my full understanding how difficult this work can be. Again, keep up the good work, you're providing a very useful service to players of Shark's neat program!

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
I like the customisation available in this game. only html game i've played that allows changing clothes. And the pictures are consistent, which is also a big plus. Many html games use random pictures with no consistency.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes