Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Still some bugs with clothing while seeing the school nurse.

When you get dressed after photos, he keeps saying to put on more clothes even if you have everything on you went to school in. Can't get past it and can't roll back. Have to load save (as its near the beginning most won't have it) or restart.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load a save. Or maybe I just didn't save properly and I don't know how to save.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load a save. Or maybe I just didn't save properly and I don't know how to save.
There are 3 ways to save: to file, in game save and "autosave" where you just click continue on the start screen.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Huh, yeah no, for me I see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the save, if it helps
I've edited your save so you are back in day 10, sleeping on Saturday night/evening will still lead to the "to be continued" screen.
Btw, if you try a different route there are more events, check it out - you have cheats under "mods" section for easier stats in a new game and I personally use auto clicker makro in my mouse to skip text that i've already seen.

Reactions: TOMPThrowaway8
Oct 4, 2017
I've edited your save so you are back in day 10, sleeping on Saturday night/evening will still lead to the "to be continued" screen.
Btw, if you try a different route there are more events, check it out - you have cheats under "mods" section for easier stats in a new game and I personally use auto clicker makro in my mouse to skip text that i've already seen.
Very interesting, thanks for figuring that out!

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Got the following error in the first week when starting a new game :-

View attachment 1963215

came after resting during the evening

View attachment 1963217
I'm guessing you went for a nap at night. I've added a failsafe that lets you go to sleep if it's night and opt out of the nap totally with no conditions.

shark_inna_hat found 2 bugs for you :coffee:

1 game-breaking bug happens when

another bad string interpolation bug
Oops, my bad. The butt branch got lost somewhere when I was moving files. Can't actually find the original, but I've re-written it.

The f-string had an error, fixed.

This "game" is absolutely DUMB. Choices seems to mean nothing. School: Can you answer this question? Choices: (A) (B) (C) (D). Answer: does not matter because you get the same result. Boy bothers you at lunch. Choices: Go with or Do not. Your pick does not matter.

This is some lazy decision making. Needs a tag: Linear
'linear':
linear.png
There are some false choices early on and sometimes you do not get a choice because of lazy developer plot reasons, but I think that's a bit unfair.

Is there any consequence of doing homeworks at home ?
How many times each day ?
Don't do homework. It was initially a way to skip time, but now there's more content and if you want to move time forward you can take a nap.

so i have been in school wc 1 time (2 times if we count jeff's meet), and i can't never go there again :unsure: any solutions how to get new scenes?
My bad, had a condition set wrong (== where it should have been >= now). Fixed.
Bug (?)

After purchasing black body and red string bikini top (amongst other stuff) using the $200 gift card, on Day 1 Tuesday dressing for school it gives no option to wear black body or red string bikini top, showing nothing in the bra slot in wardrobe.
Some items that you can wear in the underwear slots are not marked as 'panties' nor 'bra' and the game only lets you wear school clothes, panties and bra (and some other stuff) to school. I've marked some of the things you've mentioned as proper underwear - it's not a perfect solution, some people may now react as if MC had panties on when you have for example just a clothespin clamped to her clit. It's a 'feature'.

pp_kc_nomore_3 has a wrong condition for lesbian scene, missing == 1

pp_k_bi_1 - "Teas her" - typo
I don't think that's an error. You can write save.pc_likes_girls or save.pc_likes_girls==1 if save.pc_likes_girls has never been set it will return 0. As long as an expression is 'truthful' it can be used as a condition. Check out manual/manual.html#branch

Teas -> Tease. Engrish iz hard.

Was the boob massage intentionally giving 4+ slut each time you get it. Because I shot straight to 30+ pretty fast after pushing for the high money grab scenes.
Yeah, it's the bimbo path for those who don't want to use cheats. But maybe I should put a limit?

Hey,
are there any plans revealed on whats going to be in the next update. I hope for the Club to be released and more Caffee BDSM stuff. Great work btw! I have never supported any game on here but the 10$ Subskription for this game is worth it.
Yes, I usually put a todo list in dev/chanelog.txt in the dev branch. If you're a supporter and don't have access to the dev branch yet, send me a pm/dm/mail with your email address - I need to manually add access permission for everyone.

Hey,
I want to ask, why always like this when i want to play the game in phone chrome browser?
Check the first post, 'Installation' gives a few hint how to do it. Not sure if it works on all models and version of Android, I onlu own 2 devices that I can test it on.
Still some bugs with clothing while seeing the school nurse.

When you get dressed after photos, he keeps saying to put on more clothes even if you have everything on you went to school in. Can't get past it and can't roll back. Have to load save (as its near the beginning most won't have it) or restart.
lace_top2 had the 'school' tag but not the new-ish 'school_top' tag. As far as I can tell that was the only clothing item with that problem. Fixed.

Minor bug: caro_skirt is slot set as "top". it should be "bottom" in items.txt.
Thx, fixed.

Patch with the fixes mentioned above (unzip, to game folder, override file):
View attachment patch08_data.zip

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I don't think that's an error. You can write save.pc_likes_girls or save.pc_likes_girls==1 if save.pc_likes_girls has never been set it will return 0. As long as an expression is 'truthful' it can be used as a condition. Check out manual/manual.html#branch
Then there is some bug in pp_kc_girls, because it doesn't save that variable (maybe extra SPACE?)

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
i really love this game , i do wonder if there can be a option in an update to perhaps get big bobs becoming a bimbo school girl
You can already get bigger or smaller boobs in the Spa. Doesn't seem to work properly though, but it is there. Bigger lips to.

Boob Job also raises the Slut level. You can go more than once and it raises it again.

• Wow
Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Found it.
In pp_kc_nomore_3 you have exta "s" in "likes", leading to error.
Also, in pp_kc_12 you have a typo (missing "s" at the end of "girsl") in save.pc_like_boys or save.pc_like_girl or save.pc_like_dogs, leading to that situation (missing "and that's it" if girls were chosen)
1659992452051.png

May 20, 2021
You can already get bigger or smaller boobs in the Spa. Doesn't seem to work properly though, but it is there. Bigger lips to.

Boob Job also raises the Slut level. You can go more than once and it raises it again.
wait you can wow i am dumb then not seeing it in the last update , but it sicks its not working , i do wonder still can you be kicked out and just embrace being a slut thats kinda my irl dream there

May 20, 2021
Found it.
Also, in pp_kc_12 you have a typo (missing "s" at the end of "girsl") in save.pc_like_boys or save.pc_like_girl or save.pc_like_dogs, leading to that situation (missing "and that's it" if girls were chosen)
View attachment 1973453
how does one unlock this and when will the spa be working to enlarge boobs , i was told its possible

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018

What's exactly the problem with the boob job? I just tested it and it looks to be working. Maybe the images aren't great, but it's not that easy to change the look without changing the shape - all the clothes still need to fit.
boobies.png
Found it.
View attachment 1973453
Thanks. I've missed that. I will probably need to add some sort of linting to the editor at some point, but I never have enough time :/

May 20, 2021
What's exactly the problem with the boob job? I just tested it and it looks to be working. Maybe the images aren't great, but it's not that easy to change the look without changing the shape - all the clothes still need to fit.
View attachment 1974179

Thanks. I've missed that. I will probably need to add some sort of linting to the editor at some point, but I never have enough time :/
it tells me spa not implonented in the update i like exploeing a game and unlock stuff but cant seem to get it to function to enlarge the boobs

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes