shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Has the next version been released?
Supporters have it for a few days now. Since nobody leaked it, I guess I'll have to do it myself.

Changelog:
0.8:
- updated Brython
- new title screen
- fallback for localStorage
- more graceful loading
- toolset improvements
- complete manual
- shops can now 'sell' items for free
- npc images can be f-strings
- bar work - shifts 5 and 6
- fun at beach (~6 small, random events)
- event at spa where you can get a boob massage that will change the avatar/paperdoll picture (per request)
- 2x WC events at school( contains watersports, per request)
- weekend pool party (big part)
- plot twist #1

- bugs, I guess?

LINKS:

Last edited:

Pussylickerooo

Apr 11, 2020
Supporters have it for a few days now. Since nobody leaked it, I guess I'll have to do it myself.

Changelog:
0.8:
- updated Brython
- new title screen
- fallback for localStorage
- more graceful loading
- toolset improvements
- complete manual
- shops can now 'sell' items for free
- npc images can be f-strings
- bar work - shifts 5 and 6
- fun at beach (~6 small, random events)
- event at spa where you can get a boob massage that will change the avatar/paperdoll picture (per request)
- 2x WC events at school( contains watersports, per request)
- weekend pool party (big part)
- plot twist #1

- bugs, I guess?

LINKS:

Workupload
thanks for the update love your game btw

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Got the following error in the first week when starting a new game :-

1659543862992.png

came after resting during the evening

1659543896251.png

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
What pool party? I don't remember anything about that from the last time I played. Also, can you buy back clothes after losing them?
... maybe because it is NEW and comes with the recent update? Just my wild guess... I'm going to check it out soon...

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
... maybe because it is NEW and comes with the recent update? Just my wild guess... I'm going to check it out soon...
I know it's new, that's why I asked. I don't remember any character mentioning a pool party in a previous update so I'm wondering how to get that event to trigger.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This "game" is absolutely DUMB. Choices seems to mean nothing. School: Can you answer this question? Choices: (A) (B) (C) (D). Answer: does not matter because you get the same result. Boy bothers you at lunch. Choices: Go with or Do not. Your pick does not matter.

This is some lazy decision making. Needs a tag: Linear

• Angry
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
The choices often don't affect the immediate outcome (though sometimes they do), but they affect your stats (mostly sluttiness), which then affect things further out. See the detailed walkthrough with its huge flow charts to understand how non-linear the game is.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
This "game" is absolutely DUMB. Choices seems to mean nothing. School: Can you answer this question? Choices: (A) (B) (C) (D). Answer: does not matter because you get the same result. Boy bothers you at lunch. Choices: Go with or Do not. Your pick does not matter.

This is some lazy decision making. Needs a tag: Linear
Like Tromilka said, there's a lot more to it than you likely think from one playthrough. The interconnections are much deeper than you might think at first. Give it another playthrough or two with a deliberate eye to making different choices and I expect it will surprise you. That was my experience, at least.

Reactions: rnzn

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Like Tromilka said, there's a lot more to it than you likely think from one playthrough. The interconnections are much deeper than you might think at first. Give it another playthrough or two with a deliberate eye to making different choices and I expect it will surprise you. That was my experience, at least.
Is there any consequence of doing homeworks at home ?
How many times each day ?

Aug 27, 2017
so i have been in school wc 1 time (2 times if we count jeff's meet), and i can't never go there again :unsure: any solutions how to get new scenes?
also somewhere was free roam mod, do anybody still had it?

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes