niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I guess you mean the buttplug?
1. Wear school clothes with more slutty points as you can increase.
2. Stay in the corridor. (or look for someone > headmaster (unlocked if Marco was spoken) )
Get this error
Code:
Error processing node "hm_return_uniform_10": unhashable type: 'list'

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
1. Do you mean have high slut points but wear normal school clothes?
2. I did that once or twice, didn't get the buttplug scene - it was something else. Do I need to trigger this multiple times (if possible)?
1. It doesn't have to be normal school clothes. You can blend in whatever you want as long you still have the 'School Uniform' tag on. You will figure it out.
2. Yep. But I suggest you better start on Monday (week 2) because the headmaster has 5 scenes. (I think) . Click the 'Rollback' button a few times in case you can't meet the headmaster.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
It might take a bit longer.
I'm experiencing a bit of a writing block and I took a few days off to clear my head.
Not that I'm slacking off - some tools got improved, some pictures where made, there's now a (somewhat) complete manual for the engine -
oh the things I could do to her in that debug sack....

Reactions: Pussylickerooo

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
How big a part of the game does Ben or whatever his name is play? Like, will he keep trying to blackmail me the entire game so far?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How big a part of the game does Ben or whatever his name is play? Like, will he keep trying to blackmail me the entire game so far?
Monday Week 2 you have a choice... or rather, a series of choices.
You can ignore his phone calls and/or let him rot in jail... or you can bail him out and continue to submit to him.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Well as for me. I love to piss him off and see what happens to me next :ROFLMAO:.
That's also how like to play. Maximum blackmail route?

I think the bail part is a good way to get Ben out of the way for people that don't like all the blackmail and just want to play a slut, but I'm hoping there'll be a route where a very angry Ben finds some way to make the MC's life even more miserable. Everything short of actually calling those gangsters, you know?

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
That's also how like to play. Maximum blackmail route?

I think the bail part is a good way to get Ben out of the way for people that don't like all the blackmail and just want to play a slut, but I'm hoping there'll be a route where a very angry Ben finds some way to make the MC's life even more miserable. Is everything short of actually calling those gangsters, you know?
My favorite fetish is exhibitionism+blackmail. I think exhibitionism and sluted can be a good team.
Hm. I don't know. I find the MC willingly(I'm not sure if you call that a good ending lol but assume if it is) becomes a slut without blackmail seem to lessen the fun. Because she got used to it already and that makes the story a whole lot shorter and boring I'm afraid, and there might no anticipation and excitement to be had then maybe, later on, she might think money is more important than just fun. But to each his own.

Actually. I like to piss Ben off just to see what kind of challenges I will be doing next :p like maybe masturbate on the front door while their teacher lecturing in class fully naked and wet xD or something. Well as for the storyline, it stays as it is. I'm hoping it's a long story.

Reactions: LTD and ironymaan

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I had a week of semi-involuntarily vacation, but despite the doctors best efforts I'm still alive and will be back to work on Monday.

I got some things done for the weekend pool-slash-sex party, boobjob (for paper doll/ avatar only) will be available at the spa (per request), extra 'watersports' event at school wc (per request). Bar work 5th and 6th shift and some small, randomish events at the beach are already in the dev branch.

One way or another, update will be out before the end of the month.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
I had a week of semi-involuntarily vacation, but despite the doctors best efforts I'm still alive and will be back to work on Monday.

I got some things done for the weekend pool-slash-sex party, boobjob (for paper doll/ avatar only) will be available at the spa (per request), extra 'watersports' event at school wc (per request). Bar work 5th and 6th shift and some small, randomish events at the beach are already in the dev branch.

One way or another, update will be out before the end of the month.
Hope you are doing well, my man. Health takes priority over all! ._.

Reactions: Dildo6745
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes