shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
anyway to make the game still playable after you run out of days? Would be cool to experience all story branches somehow in some kind of endless mode!
One of the supporters update had a Groundhog Day mode, where you could repeat the last day over and over. All the content for it is still there, you'd just need to plug it back in.

This might work, but fair warning - I haven't tested it!

Python:
# Groundhogday Mod v1 for SlutED
#NOT TESTED
mod_plot = {
    "start_day_12" : {
        "eval_jump_to" : "\'start_gh\'"
    },
    "start_gh_4" : {
        "next" : "start_gh_5",
        "txt" : "...",
        "img" : "img/gh_day/morning559.webp",
        "cmd" : ["save.breakfast = 0", "set_hard_datetime(day=11, hour=5)", "save.morning_shower = 0"]
    }
}
for k,v in mod_plot.items():
    data.plot[k] = v
print('Groundhogday Mod v1 installed!')
Save as gh_day_mod.py into /mods/ and use dev/mod_manager.html to add it to the game.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
anyway to make the game still playable after you run out of days? Would be cool to experience all story branches somehow in some kind of endless mode!
One of the supporters update had a Groundhog Day mode, where you could repeat the last day over and over. All the content for it is still there, you'd just need to plug it back in.

Or just save to file and change time by -72 hours to go back 3 days if the mod won't work.

RVRR

Dec 16, 2018

Python:
#NOT TESTED
mod_plot = {
    },
        "cmd" : ["save.breakfast = 0", "set_hard_datetime(day=11, hour=5)", "save.morning_shower = 0"]
    }
}
    data.plot[k] = v
Save as gh_day_mod.py into /mods/ and use dev/mod_manager.html to add it to the game.

Works for me :)

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018

Python:
#NOT TESTED
mod_plot = {
    },
    }
}
    data.plot[k] = v

Wow thanks!

niuash

Sep 29, 2017

Python:
#NOT TESTED
mod_plot = {
    },
    }
}
    data.plot[k] = v
When we do `save.breakfast = 0` does it mean that the meal counter is reset?

How do I set "hungry days" to 3 or 4?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
When we do `save.breakfast = 0` does it mean that the meal counter is reset?

How do I set "hungry days" to 3 or 4?
It's based on "last meal" or something like that compared to "time", i don't remember + or -, so try setting it to time +50 or 0 and check results.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
If I may make a few requests despite my being a lawless and selfish pirate?

1) Becoming the headmaster's pet/slave/whatever in an ending

2) Becoming the panty thief's pet/slave/whatever (personal cumdump has a nice ring to it) in an ending

That's all from me.

Reactions: ironymaan

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I tried getting this to work on android on joiplay but all I get is please wait for game to load. Its taking to long check console for errors so did I do something wrong or not do something?

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I guess you mean the buttplug?
1. Wear school clothes with more slutty points as you can increase.
2. Stay in the corridor. (or look for someone > headmaster (unlocked if Marco was spoken) )
1. Do you mean have high slut points but wear normal school clothes?
2. I did that once or twice, didn't get the buttplug scene - it was something else. Do I need to trigger this multiple times (if possible)?

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I tried getting this to work on android on joiplay but all I get is please wait for game to load. Its taking to long check console for errors so did I do something wrong or not do something?
It's a web game, you don't need anything but a browser. Just click on "Play Online" in the OP.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
1. Do you mean have high slut points but wear normal school clothes?
2. I did that once or twice, didn't get the buttplug scene - it was something else. Do I need to trigger this multiple times (if possible)?
Buttplug is 3rd or 4th headmaster scene, just wear revealing clothing and walk on corridor to meet him.

Reactions: niuash and L7Bear

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Buttplug is 3rd or 4th headmaster scene, just wear revealing clothing and walk on corridor to meet him.
I don't think you can progress beyond that point though what with the lack of days or even implementation. I don't know if the groundhog day mod rectifies this as I couldn't get it to work.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes