ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Any news for the next update?
just read 3 posts above/ previous page..

...even if it's true and i agree, this sentence is among the top of the list of "Words that shouldn't be said to a dev on F95Zone".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agreed but i would rather give the benefit of doubt.. the dev has been good so far and this seemed to be the first occurrence of major delay as far as i have followed {as i dont mind minor (upto 1 week) delays}

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I think it's actually my second bigger delay. The first one being the update with all the school events.

Progress report: Merged files from my tablet into the dev branch only losing the changelog file (Acode on Android will happily override your files without telling you if... it feels like it, apparently - still puzzled how I managed to do that). 14 more images done, 8 ready for processing, 4 or 5 still need to be made from scratch.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
agreed but i would rather give the benefit of doubt.. the dev has been good so far and this seemed to be the first occurrence of major delay as far as i have followed {as i dont mind minor (upto 1 week) delays}
Tbh I don't mind delays at all, they are a natural occurence, it only becomes a problem when the devs patreon reaches relatively high and stable revenue, delays grow and updates get smaller and smaller. This here is nothing, take as much time as you need/want.

Reactions: ironymaan

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Like the game so far. My favorite part is the Ben storyline. Wish there was a milder version though. Where he keeps MC for himself instead of MC becoming a prostitute.

RimLuvr

Jul 16, 2022
I'm so into this game it's ridiculous. I love trying to "out slut" Ben and just giving it to anyone and everyone I can. I've played through what's available maybe four or five times already and still finding new branches! I need to make a run for the HM games. I have only accidentally stumbled into one of them.

Any idea how many more days the update will give us?

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Tbh I don't mind delays at all, they are a natural occurence, it only becomes a problem when the devs patreon reaches relatively high and stable revenue, delays grow and updates get smaller and smaller. This here is nothing, take as much time as you need/want.
I'm not quite that generous about it. Delays suck, but they are expected/necessary facts of life so generally its just something to deal with. What's nice is that Shark actually communicates about it which really helps with the.... anticipation. So I'd be real happy if most devs handled delays as well as he does.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I'm so into this game it's ridiculous. I love trying to "out slut" Ben and just giving it to anyone and everyone I can. I've played through what's available maybe four or five times already and still finding new branches! I need to make a run for the HM games. I have only accidentally stumbled into one of them.

Any idea how many more days the update will give us?
Sadly the next update will only have the weekend (2 days) and even worse if you made some (wrong?) choices in the last game week you may lose Sunday and have nothing to do Saturday (well, there's some new beach and spa content).

next update when?
Supporters should get it Friday night/Saturday morning (timezones apply), evryone who donated even just $1 will get a link around Sunday evening/Monday morning... the rest of you - we'll see, next week or whenever one of the paying customers feels like posting a link.

Teasers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
Yo, love your game. I know it is possible to play the main character as anal only. Is it something you have planned or is it just a coincidence so far?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Yo, love your game. I know it is possible to play the main character as anal only. Is it something you have planned or is it just a coincidence so far?
Not planned, but someone did mention it before and now I'm trying to keep that as an option. There might be places where the anal-only route is currently broken (Lenard date) but I'm going to fix that... soon. Not today, but soon.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Not planned, but someone did mention it before and now I'm trying to keep that as an option. There might be places where the anal-only route is currently broken (Lenard date) but I'm going to fix that... soon. Not today, but soon.
I love the idea of her always having an anal option, and I love your game in general. Just a couple questions and comments I have after perusing this thread and finding out there's more content I missed.

I read somewhere back in the thread you have to starve your poor little slut for three days or something to get a bukakke scene and that will preclude her from being on the cheerleader team. Is that more or less accurate, and is there other content of this type or a way to get that scene without starving her and losing that opportunity?

I also read something that suggested that outside the stag scene that the bestiality had been removed, however the latest version (0.7.1) I downloaded included a conversation at the park on the first day which led to a scene later that night in the park whereupon she's offered $1k to perform the next night and that does lead to a scene. That content does not appeal to me, but to be able to afford sluttier clothes I could still click it and pretend it was she wanted to be used like an animal in the park surrounded by onlookers and not the literal bestiality (there's really only one 'a' in that word? I guess I don't use it often) presented. I don't wish to demean your fetish if that appeals greatly to you, but if there could be an option for her to be stuffed senseless by a rough and beastial man (or better yet men) and left as a mewling little she-bitch in heat as opposed to the current presentation I would enjoy it a lot more.

My first game I don't know if I ran into the end of content or not, as Ben started interrupting every school day and sending her to be whored out in the slums. At first I figured I just needed to get to a certain dollar amount and it might lead to something more, but I got to somewhere over 2300 and I started to wonder if this was incomplete or a bad ending of some sort?

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I love the idea of her always having an anal option, and I love your game in general. Just a couple questions and comments I have after perusing this thread and finding out there's more content I missed.

I read somewhere back in the thread you have to starve your poor little slut for three days or something to get a bukakke scene and that will preclude her from being on the cheerleader team. Is that more or less accurate, and is there other content of this type or a way to get that scene without starving her and losing that opportunity?

I also read something that suggested that outside the stag scene that the bestiality had been removed, however the latest version (0.7.1) I downloaded included a conversation at the park on the first day which led to a scene later that night in the park whereupon she's offered $1k to perform the next night and that does lead to a scene. That content does not appeal to me, but to be able to afford sluttier clothes I could still click it and pretend it was she wanted to be used like an animal in the park surrounded by onlookers and not the literal bestiality (there's really only one 'a' in that word? I guess I don't use it often) presented. I don't wish to demean your fetish if that appeals greatly to you, but if there could be an option for her to be stuffed senseless by a rough and beastial man (or better yet men) and left as a mewling little she-bitch in heat as opposed to the current presentation I would enjoy it a lot more.

My first game I don't know if I ran into the end of content or not, as Ben started interrupting every school day and sending her to be whored out in the slums. At first I figured I just needed to get to a certain dollar amount and it might lead to something more, but I got to somewhere over 2300 and I started to wonder if this was incomplete or a bad ending of some sort?
It's hard to say what you've missed, there's quite a few branches - 3 versions of the date, random things at school during week #2, some scenes when walking around naked at night, the thief scene and probably more that I don't remember right now.

If Ben takes you whoring in the slums more once - something went wrong, that may be a bug (he should take you to the park one day and to the slums the other... or vice versa, but it should not repeat).

The bestiality content - there should be a clear warning about this type of content and an option to opt out. I remember putting that in, maybe I messed something up? You should be also able to take the money and not do it without any consequences, there are also other ways to earn money for outfits - cafe, photo studio, bar.

I don't currently have any plans to change the park content, but mods are a thing if you feel like writing some content yourself, and $10 supporters get feature requests - just saying.

Progress report: It's about midnight and I still have 4 sex scenes to write and a bit of filler, not to mention fixing all the typos.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
The bestiality content - there should be a clear warning about this type of content and an option to opt out. I remember putting that in, maybe I messed something up? You should be also able to take the money and not do it without any consequences, there are also other ways to earn money for outfits - cafe, photo studio, bar.
Just to confirm, the option to disable all bestiality content is there, but it's possible to do the park encounter before getting that option. I thought that was odd, but since what I really want in that regard is simply a less willing option (like for Ben to make good on his threat to force the MC to have sex with a dog...I'm all about the humiliation part of that kink), I didn't bother to say anything.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
It's hard to say what you've missed, there's quite a few branches - 3 versions of the date, random things at school during week #2, some scenes when walking around naked at night, the thief scene and probably more that I don't remember right now.

If Ben takes you whoring in the slums more once - something went wrong, that may be a bug (he should take you to the park one day and to the slums the other... or vice versa, but it should not repeat).

I don't currently have any plans to change the park content, but mods are a thing if you feel like writing some content yourself, and $10 supporters get feature requests - just saying.

Progress report: It's about midnight and I still have 4 sex scenes to write and a bit of filler, not to mention fixing all the typos.
I popped into the IMG files and it does appear there's quite a lot I missed, some is easy to guess where I might find it, others not as obvious at first glance. Are the 'basement' scenes the culmination of being punished by the Headmaster? I might not have gotten all the way through that in my three or so complete runs.

As also noted by LTD you can access the park scenes before the content warning, whether that was intentional it's still available first day. Doesn't matter that much to me, I was simply offering feedback in the event it was not working as intended and offering a potential alternative scene.

I played through again trying to access a bukakke scene but not letting her eat didn't trigger anything other than a daily option to go to the cafeteria or the vending machines as I recall. Perhaps I misunderstood and should have tried to blow the cheerleader tryouts as I ended up getting those regardless of whether she had been eating.

Ben never did end up taking her to the park after sending her to the slums and did send her back to the slums again the next day.

I found a flowchart and discovered there's a hidden 'rep' stat I was unaware of, just what does that do?

Good luck with your game, I look forward to further updates.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
are there any events with the voyeur neighbor and if so how do you trigger them?
Other than going naked to the window there is only an event with you meeting him while you go back home naked after the last of headmaster events as far as i know, nothing interesing yet.

Reactions: Tenstorm

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
I found a flowchart and discovered there's a hidden 'rep' stat I was unaware of, just what does that do?
Looks like rep_school variable doesn't get used for anything yet. That's probably another tweak I should make, I can use the full name of the variable since "rep" is pretty vague.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
hope the 2 days of update will include the content for 3 different routes mentioned above. That'll be a lot of hot content?

RimLuvr

Jul 16, 2022
Sadly the next update will only have the weekend (2 days) and even worse if you made some (wrong?) choices in the last game week you may lose Sunday and have nothing to do Saturday (well, there's some new beach and spa content).
I'd hoped for like, another week, but I'll take two days over no days. :D
Plus, nighttime spa activities (I hope)? Hooray!
Looking forward to it. Great game! Keep up the good work!

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes