EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I bow to your deep understanding of the female psyche and wish you all the best in your future endeavors and relationships with women in general.
Yeah, you tell him. Your understanding of female psyche in a game called "Sluted" about corrupting a schoolgirl, that without much convincing is willingly going around half naked sucking off random passersby is immaculate.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
No to be Off-Topic entirely, I'll add that I am looking forward to the next update of the game. (and the opportunity to brutally murder Ben)
THIS!! I want this option as well!

besides the 'minor' fact that he *deserves* it; she's in Witness Protection - might as well take advantage of it! Besides her 'marshal'/caretaker owes her HUGE after he threatened her with prison if she caused him extra work - hiding a body isn't too much to ask.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
It is still going this game right?
Yes. I'm currently working on Tuesday morning (day 15)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still need to do a few mainquest events and the game should be playable all the way to Friday day 18. The side quests, work and school events will have to wait for yet another update.

There is a chance I'll make it by the end of the week, so supporters may expect to get that this weekend (+upscaled version).

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
By the way is the dog scene in the park available after first encounter or did I miss it?
Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More is planned and there might be some unused images in the img dir ( look for files with .xxx extension, those are .webp just renamed) - That's all there is for now.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
The piss scene(-s) should be accessible. You just need to know about the men's WC (speak to Marco during a break?) I'll need to check if somehow this didn't end up on a dead branch somewhere. If all else fails - use the cheat mod and run this command save.evnt_schl_wc=1, the WC should show up on the available activities on any school break.

karlchenpanda

Jul 8, 2019
The piss scene(-s) should be accessible. You just need to know about the men's WC (speak to Marco during a break?) I'll need to check if somehow this didn't end up on a dead branch somewhere. If all else fails - use the cheat mod and run this command save.evnt_schl_wc=1, the WC should show up on the available activities on any school break.
I am able to access the scene, in which the guy gets mad (100 $ for a blowjob is too much and he pisses during the bj), but I still don't get the scene in which the guy is pissing in her open mouth

If it's still not clear, I mean the wc_pee1.webp scene

notagain1234

May 1, 2017
I am able to access the scene, in which the guy gets mad (100 $ for a blowjob is too much and he pisses during the bj), but I still don't get the scene in which the guy is pissing in her open mouth

If it's still not clear, I mean the wc_pee1.webp scene
Go to the washroom again after that scene.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes