shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
what outfits are for bar work
For the cafe - maid uniform (technically you need to have 'maid_top' and 'maid_bottom' in the clothing tags), the game should display 'Maid uniform' at the bottom of the clothing UI and shops have a filter that shows only maid outfits if you want to buy one. The Manager might be ... em.. specific about underwear tho...

For the pub - everything goes, more slutty will give more tips (pub overhaul incoming, part of the delay till Monday)

For Sooubway - you get uniforms when you start work there. You don't need to wear it to work, Mr Dibbler will share his office with you so that you can change.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Should work for both with Ben in jail or not. I've also added the variable into the Jeff scene so after that you can visit the WC.
I got one scene left to do (a short one) and maybe one to change a bit - after that it's just bug testing, some small stuff, a music cameo and I'll be sending out links.

There's also a upscaled version (from 1280x720 to 2560x1440) but it's ~1.8GB (regular version is around 250MB) and I think it will stay behind the pay wall of shame - I don't think it was worth the effort.

There's also a tiny prototype/proof-o-concept demo for the next project I will be working on, but it's nothing to be excited about yet (supporters - you might want to check the 'experimental' folder in the dev branch if you haven't already).

The public version will out in a week or so unless someone leeks.
View attachment leek.webp

What's in the update?
- end of the found ring plot
- Ben's bad end (if you left him in jail)
- Playable days 14 -17
- Late super secret spooky event (much scare, such wow, also memes)
- Exposition dump + setup for things to come...
~200 images (?) and ~400kb of text (=200 pages of text? can't be right... let's call it 50 pages and nobody gets hurt!)

The next update will be all about side quests and events (both school and work), after that there will be an update for the weekend content (there are 5 or 6 path one can take here), and after-after that - a transition to a free-roaming/sandbox gameplay model and that will be the final 'main plot' update. I expect at least 2 side quest/events update after I'm done with the main plot and I'll be moving forward to my next project.

All in all the update is smaller than I'd like it to be and took longer than it should.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
just signed up on the buymeacoffee, is there a link to download the newest version somewhere and are you going to make a patreon at any point?

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi shark_inna_hat ! will this update also include the feasibility to play on afterwards day 14/17 (after getting to be continued jojo reference) so that each day events that we have missed can be unlocked, instead of replaying from start.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
just signed up on the buymeacoffee, is there a link to download the newest version somewhere and are you going to make a patreon at any point?
I'll be sending out links in the next hour or so, packing up the zip and uploading to hosts as I write this post. If you want access to the dev branch quicker in the future - send me a email/message on bmc/pm here at the forum with an email address that you use or will use over at dropbox - that's there the dev branch lives and I need the email to grand you access.

I'm not a big fan of patreon and their policies, but maybe for the next game I'll make an account there, either way the bmc account stays and everyone that supports me now will also have access to the stuff I make in the future.

How do you wear the clothes I just made ragged in this ? Is this a bug anyone can put them on? I cant find them in the menu
Not sure I understand that correctly. If you made images for your own clothing you will need to add the stats for them into data/items.txt, there's a tool called item_maker.html in the dev folder, use that to generate the stats and copy-paste it into the items.txt. I think I already wrote a how-to before. You also need to add it to shops if you want to buy it or remember the name and use the console to give yourself the clothes. The tool shop_editor.html may be of some help here.

Its possible someone puts a bullet points with choices they made for their best ending?
There's a lot of them. I've just spend 5 hours testing the game and I still haven't visited all the nodes. Also, I'm not sure if there's a 'best' ending.

Hi shark_inna_hat ! will this update also include the feasibility to play on afterwards day 14/17 (after getting to be continued jojo reference) so that each day events that we have missed can be unlocked, instead of replaying from start.
Not this time, you need to make a decision on Friday what happens next - and that's not done yet. I can try to bolt on the groundhog's day mod again, but right now I need a day off :p

Overseer88

Oct 24, 2021
Its possible someone puts a bullet points with choices they made for their best ending?

I'm trying to find a way to generate a flow chart from the game files, but it is quite hard with all the different "states" a player can have, also just condensing the current +13k dialog prompts down to something useable, is a problem of its own, and with 411 player choice prompts and 418 branches with most based in part on the previous choices it generates nightmare flowcharts

09.PNG
zoom.PNG

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I'm trying to find a way to generate a flow chart from the game files, but it is quite hard with all the different "states" a player can have, also just condensing the current +13k dialog prompts down to something useable, is a problem of its own, and with 411 player choice prompts and 418 branches with most based in part on the previous choices it generates nightmare flowcharts

View attachment 2156840
View attachment 2156860
I think what I meant is not cover all choices but bullet points focusing on a build that provides maximum Sluttiness in fewest mount of days. Another option is another bullet point tutorial for most images uncovered and third for most interesting and sex impacted storyline.

Onto the first option. For example I discovered that spending money in the spa for augmentation increases the MC sluttiness significantly so one way I want to find is how to earn money as early as possible and then which clothes to buy for the maximum slutniess allowed. It also depends what you wear for some choices so that needs to be addressed if they increases slutiness.

Last edited:

Tim the Toolman

May 17, 2017
I'm not a big fan of patreon and their policies, but maybe for the next game I'll make an account there, either way the bmc account stays and everyone that supports me now will also have access to the stuff I make in the future.

There's also subscribestar which I believe is more friendly towards adult content (I have no idea if I did this right)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Update:
-Updated libraries
-Continuation of the lost ring arc ( +WIP bar work)
-Some new activities in the slums
-Ben's bad end (multiple paths, FF, FM, FFM)
-School days 14-17 (Headmaster shenanigans, PE, finding your clothes... again)
-Delivery!
-Finding a new home
-Secret spooky event (only till the end of November)
-Bug fixes
-New Bugs

A stand alone executable for Windows is made available again (running via Electron if anyone wants to get technical).

Download Links (HTML version):

Download Links (EXE version):

Like, share, comment, subscribe, eat an orange, send money, make love, praise the Lord, Cthulhu Fhtagn and Skulls for the Skull Throne!

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes