Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I would love to have that dev version, but I have no means to purchase it, since I can only pay via PayPal?

Are you considering to create a Patreon with time?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I would love to have that dev version, but I have no means to purchase it, since I can only pay via PayPal?

Are you considering to create a Patreon with time?
Maybe for my next project. This one is just asking to get banned, there's too much shady stuff in it.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to manipulate/cheat so that I can get access to the Xmas content outside of Christmas?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Change the date on your PC's system. You may have to turn off the interwebz so it doesn't try to fix itself.

Feb 12, 2021
Hi shark_inna_hat and community.
How does one become a "tutor" ;) of the boy who appears in the spa and on the beach? Or has it not been implemented yet?
Thanks for this game :)

Last edited:

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I've planned too much for this update, I'm slugging along doing what I can, but realistically, based on how much I got done so far -I still need 3-4 weeks. Sorry.
Bummer (that it ended up being more work than you expected) and Great! I think a fair number of us just like to hear that your still working on it and the occasional tantalizing tidbits you drop

Reactions: prostetnik and LTD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I've planned too much for this update, I'm slugging along doing what I can, but realistically, based on how much I got done so far -I still need 3-4 weeks. Sorry.
The most important thing to me is just knowing that it's still being worked on. I can wait patiently and happily however long you need to get things where you want them before the next release, just so long as I know you're still working on. It's only when the author just vanishes (especially when it's a game as good as this one) that I start to feel salty.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels that way! :)

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes