Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
What does it mean when the MC wrinkles her nose at the clothes I choose for her to wear to school? She complains that she's going to school not a funeral.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm stuck shopping with Lenard. Once it lets me start picking clothes I can't actually wear anything or exit the shopping screen.

Reactions: Mances63

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
What does it mean when the MC wrinkles her nose at the clothes I choose for her to wear to school? She complains that she's going to school not a funeral.
it means she doesn't want to wear clothes at all . she is only tolerating them because she has to wear them for school

Reactions: Tenstorm

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Looks like there might be some new bugs, I'll try to make a bugfix version in a day or two. Sorry.
...and nobody clicked on the invasive trailer? heh, oh well.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Looks like there might be some new bugs, I'll try to make a bugfix version in a day or two. Sorry.
...and nobody clicked on the invasive trailer? heh, oh well.
Bug with new wardrobe system. After trying to go to Lenard pool party and being unable to dress, I loaded previous save and wardrobe system still the same, i can't wear something from list of clothes, only pre-saves sets. Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: lovedragon·long

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 1867807

Overview:
Now this is a story all about how
A girls life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how she became a slut, and that I can't actually rhyme.*

* NOT a Fresh Prince parody, 100% Sugarcube free, may contain a trace amount of nuts.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2023-06-16
Developer: shark_inna_hat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Length: 1 - 5 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

can someone please helpme....no way to save a games progress......wanky text documents

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
can someone please helpme....no way to save a games progress......wanky text documents
use the save function that look like the floppy disk next to the menu it gives you save slots for in game use

only the save function in the menu will give you those text documents look for the icon just to the right of the menu

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Bug with new wardrobe system. After trying to go to Lenard pool party and being unable to dress, I loaded previous save and wardrobe system still the same, i can't wear something from list of clothes, only pre-saves sets. View attachment 2705952
Here's a patch for that: View attachment sluted_bug_fix_patch_for 0.13.zip

For anyone who wants to make a manual fix - in index.html:
Python:
# inside def _show_item_select(event):
# line 2118 add (with proper indentation):
if tag_set:
    tag_set = set(tag_set)
The problem was that I used a set intersection operator and one of the sets I used was actually a list stored in localstorage as a list.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
getting an error as the game won't start

View attachment 2706298
Can't reproduce (at least not on windows 10). Works for me on chrome, firefox and edge. Maybe there's some extension or plugin that your using that messes up with the js, or there's a bug in Brython. One thing you can try is to use an older version of brython - just rename brython/old_brython.js to brython/brython.js and try running the game again. If the same happens on other browsers - it might be an OS thing.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Bug at the start of the game.

"Unknown item: False "

Occurs when you show him your feet to prove the phone is yours. I attached the save.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Bug at the start of the game.

"Unknown item: False "

Occurs when you show him your feet to prove the phone is yours. I attached the save.
Fixed in the dev branch. It's not a game breaking bug, you can continue even if this bug happens, the PC will just still be wearing stockings that she should have taken off.

i couldnt find the new content it ends where i left
It's a small bugfix update, the extra content is just icing, you'd need a save from a earlier stage of the game to access it. I know it's not great, but it is what it is. Sorry.

new to this game, hats off. lots of fun.

is there any more drug content other than the bailing ben out scene?
No, but if it's something that people want I might add it to the list (that psychedelic filter effect is pretty dope, shame it should go to waste).

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes