DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Houseguests... who show up unexpectedly and stay... and stay... and stay. I love my family - truly, I do.

... but I can't play FUN games while they are here! (especially seeing as my sister is an insomniac just like me - so no schedule)

You can only use the "I was just scratching" or "re-arranging things" excuses so many times when they walk in on you, after all (sigh) - though at least no mid-nut interruptions (that really WOULD be awkward). Really ruins the mood too...

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
Waste some time after school and it should trigger - unless you found a new bug (save is always useful for debuging these problems)

This is with a dose of

On a side note - a new and improved clothing UI is available in the dev branch:
-the dropdown is replaced with buttons (with misaligned lables because css pseudoelements are hard)
View attachment 2625497
-clicking a button shows more buttons (bitches love buttons)
View attachment 2625510
-clothes that you have, but can't wear are grayed out
-hovering on any of the buttons shows how the outfit looks on the avatar and updates the slut stats
-in shops, hovering over items also updates the slut stats
-when you buy an item it is no longer automatically equipped
-when there are clothing restriction and you have items on that don't meet the criteria those items are now automatically removed
Dev branch? you mean early access for supporters? Or...a mod?

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone give me a hint about whether resisting or being reluctant leads to a purity (i.e., no content) route, a romance route, or a hardcore blackmail route? I can never tell what devs are going to do when they offer rejection dialogues.

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone give me a hint about whether resisting or being reluctant leads to a purity (i.e., no content) route, a romance route, or a hardcore blackmail route? I can never tell what devs are going to do when they offer rejection dialogues.
Refusing in some events can lead to:

- aborting the event temporarily (The event does not happen. The npc may ask again later)
- a bad route (The npc will remember your choice)
- the same outcome but with slightly altered text to reflect your choice

I know that some events play out differently depending on the clothes you wear (Slutty, Party, Elegant).

So far I have not managed to limit myself to a completely "pure" route.
- Reject every npc. Do not get a job.

###

Does anyone know how exactly these mechanics work:

1) Is there any special content that triggers only if we keep the "Lewdness" value low?

2) Do events trigger based on the Max Lewdness available or based on the Lewdness of the currently worn clothes?

or

3) Does the Lewdness only matter for the look of the paper doll and events trigger based on an separate "slut" value that may be increased by certain actions?

Last edited:

andrewsk

Aug 3, 2018
"What's with the real life question?"
I was assuming this was all the ideas that Mr.Shark digging from?

And I didn't said I have a problem with Ben. They did. In fact, I like Ben and I would even enjoying pissing him off to see what he could possibly do to the MC.
It's seems like all those "Ben" arguments stem from the fact that different folks are into different kinks plot devices. Ben is definitely a menace and also a major plot device, which will do for a darker, more like a dub-con plot. And it's quite obvious why it's not everyone's cup of tea. In my understanding though, introducing the possibility of completely ignoring this prick in the game will require even more branching, which can lead to making this game unreal to maintain and develop further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, the MC's uhm "character development" :sneaky: seems kinda rushed even if we take "the real life" question out of the way. But to be fair, I imagine that it is a typical problem of writing a script for a game like this. It could be really hard to water it down without introducing filler material or Marvel-style sitcom routine.

My two cents.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's seems like all those "Ben" arguments stem from the fact that different folks are into different kinks plot devices. Ben is definitely a menace and also a major plot device, which will do for a darker, more like a dub-con plot. And it's quite obvious why it's not everyone's cup of tea. In my understanding though, introducing the possibility of completely ignoring this prick in the game will require even more branching, which can lead to making this game unreal to maintain and develop further.

Yeah, the MC's uhm "character development" :sneaky: seems kinda rushed even if we take "the real life" question out of the way. But to be fair, I imagine that it is a typical problem of writing a script for a game like this. It could be really hard to water it down without introducing filler material or Marvel-style sitcom routine.

My two cents.
The easiest way to water it down, without too many additional branches or more story, and extend out the character development, would be to make it more sandbox in style, rather than linear progression. Hide more of the main path behind conditions, having them unlock through player actions and RNG, rather than simply showing up at school on a certain day; raise the workplace RNG (or add some in some cases), where the majority of work days are just a normal work day, and the majority of school days are just normal school days, depending on player choices at those locations, and the events happen with RNG, but allow the player to continue attending a normal work day or school day, after the events, instead of them simply terminating when they run out of content. Allow the player to skip school, to work instead, offer incentives or consequences each way, to make it a tough choice, which extends the duration, because you're not doing both in the same day.

Essentially, extending the time days the player is in-game, make the events far less frequent, giving the illusion of more choice, and freedom.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Welp, FINALLY got a chance (i.e.: Privacy) to play the game!! Woohooo!!

... even met 'myself'! LOL! The whole cosplay event was good - though I half expected to run into Jeff there (instead of who I did run into)... his character just strikes me as a closet con-goer (and since I have been going to Cons for almost 30 years now, I *should* have a good feel for it!).

definitely enjoyed! Looking forward for more.

I did run into an issue - I couldn't do the 'promotion' event for the adult store in the mall. Right after I met BB, the interface disappeared and never came back. Tried it several times, but always stopped at the same point.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I did run into an issue - I couldn't do the 'promotion' event for the adult store in the mall. Right after I met BB, the interface disappeared and never came back. Tried it several times, but always stopped at the same point.
I've had that bug happen, but rarely. There might be a slight variation to that event, where one of the dialogue paths isn't triggering correctly. Most of the time it triggers correctly if I come back later and try it.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes