Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
Ok, I downloaded that one and gave it a try and didn't experience any issues. But then I thought to myself, "What if he extracted it in a different way than I did?" So I tried an alternate. Turns out, if I use unzip from the command line, then I have the same issue. If on the other hand, how I did it originally, used ark, via Dolphin I did not have the issue.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that even with the unzip method where I had the issue, I did not have to use sudo to change the permissions.

Interesting. I just... right-clicked and extracted it, so it might be an Ubuntu-specific thing. Still fuckin' weird.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Share a save, so I can fix that.

Might be a dead end that I've missed. It should pick up on day 20 Sunday morning.
I see the issue, at the end of d19 on the Lenard house pool path you have it linking to d29_lenard when you meant to have it go to d20_lenard

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Are there any paths in this that are mutually exclusive? I mean I'm letting Ben rot in jail 100% any corruption should be voluntary and he is a skeeve but anything else?

And should you always max out sluttiness points or are there any variants of scenes (like does Lenard treat her more like a gf and less like a town bike if sluttiness is low?)

Really enjoy this it's just enough free-roam/sandbox to be fun and customize her without being exhausting and feeling like I'm just randomly clicking and hunting for scenes.

Reactions: ashrana88

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
the bugs are really horrible, clothes are missing again for no reason in the transition between day 3 and 4... i went to park and stripped and it said i got all my clothes back, then i worked at the pub. keep in mind im starting new games here...

for some reason it's a less bugged playthrough the sweatshirt appeared in the locker room this time so i could continue progression, also the underwear magically reappeared when i was in my apartment... sigh. so it's prob hard asf to find the bugs.

a lot of weird clothing issues, saved clothes disappear ie. the whole button is gone and all thats left is nude option, and then your saved clothes buttons reappear at different times when you are home.
Sometimes you can only wear some types of clothes - a school outfit (white shirt + skirt) to school a sport outfit for PE, a maid or some other work outfit for work. There are also situations where you don't have access to all of your clothes because for example your in the nurses office and all your clothes are at home (I try to avoid this now and simply re-equip the last known outfit).

Magical panties that appear magically (because of magic) as well as the 'error shirt' where added so that even if I fuck up and take away the players clothes there always will be some viable outfit left on the list.

I'm going to redesign the clothing screen because the current one apparently isn't working.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
is there any babysitting job content? If yes, then how to get it, spa seems not the right palce.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
is there any babysitting job content? If yes, then how to get it, spa seems not the right palce.
there is no baby sitting content yet , you get the listing from the job board but no way to go to the job

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Cool update !
Question tho : how do you spend the week-end at Lenard's ? (days 19-20).
Met him at school, said I had to dress up as maid, but after school I go to the option I chose in the morning (spend night at school/storage/forest/slums)... Event never triggers.
Do I have to go somewhere specific or wear something ?
Thx for the help !

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Ah yes, being harassed by some meth head and suspicious individuals whilst being placed under protective service means you totally have to go along with it despite saying "No" 500 times. I hate railroads.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Cool update !
Met him at school, said I had to dress up as maid, but after school I go to the option I chose in the morning (spend night at school/storage/forest/slums)... Event never triggers.
Thx for the help !
Waste some time after school and it should trigger - unless you found a new bug (save is always useful for debuging these problems)

Ah yes, being harassed by some meth head and suspicious individuals whilst being placed under protective service means you totally have to go along with it despite saying "No" 500 times. I hate railroads.
This is with a dose of

On a side note - a new and improved clothing UI is available in the dev branch:
-the dropdown is replaced with buttons (with misaligned lables because css pseudoelements are hard)
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 15-31-43 SlutED.png
-clicking a button shows more buttons (bitches love buttons)
Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 15-32-39 SlutED.png
-clothes that you have, but can't wear are grayed out
-hovering on any of the buttons shows how the outfit looks on the avatar and updates the slut stats
-in shops, hovering over items also updates the slut stats
-when you buy an item it is no longer automatically equipped
-when there are clothing restriction and you have items on that don't meet the criteria those items are now automatically removed

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Waste some time after school and it should trigger - unless you found a new bug (save is always useful for debuging these problems)

This is with a dose of

On a side note - a new and improved clothing UI is available in the dev branch:
-the dropdown is replaced with buttons (with misaligned lables because css pseudoelements are hard)
View attachment 2625497
-clicking a button shows more buttons (bitches love buttons)
View attachment 2625510
-clothes that you have, but can't wear are grayed out
-hovering on any of the buttons shows how the outfit looks on the avatar and updates the slut stats
-in shops, hovering over items also updates the slut stats
-when you buy an item it is no longer automatically equipped
-when there are clothing restriction and you have items on that don't meet the criteria those items are now automatically removed
Tried wasting time, nothing happens. Here's the save of the morning of day 19.
If you can find what's wrong, I'd appreciate it !

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
Cool update !
Thx for the help !

What I had to do was to make sure I spoke to Lenard earlier in the week so that he becomes an option. The first time I tried, I spoke to him on Friday, but by then it was too late since you have to make the choice Friday morning. So speak to him on Thursday (sometime after you've got the new apartment), then you will have the option to select Lenard on Friday morning when prompted to choose where to spend the night in the morning. The same thing applies to Marco for his weekend route.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
What I had to do was to make sure I spoke to Lenard earlier in the week so that he becomes an option. The first time I tried, I spoke to him on Friday, but by then it was too late since you have to make the choice Friday morning. So speak to him on Thursday (sometime after you've got the new apartment), then you will have the option to select Lenard on Friday morning when prompted to choose where to spend the night in the morning. The same thing applies to Marco for his weekend route.
I see, thx for the clarification. Although, it doesn't help since my earliest save is at the end of day 18...
Would you mind sharing a save so I can see the Lenard events on the week-end ?

P.S : @shark_inna_hat I imagine the day system is complicated to change, but missing out on events is never fun. Any way to remove it or have a gallery or something ?

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
I see, thx for the clarification. Although, it doesn't help since my earliest save is at the end of day 18...
Would you mind sharing a save so I can see the Lenard events on the week-end ?

P.S : @shark_inna_hat I imagine the day system is complicated to change, but missing out on events is never fun. Any way to remove it or have a gallery or something ?

Here you go. It's a save at exactly the point where you choose where to go on the weekend, you have the Marco, Lenard and the three standard options that you get by default. Do note, I cheated a lot in this. This is a save from when I was just scene hunting so I've increased slutty, and maybe money too.

Oct 13, 2019
Hey does anybody know how to get the event for the cum drinking images on day 2 of school? I can't find any path to actually see those in game. Are they just superfluous? Thanks

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
Hey does anybody know how to get the event for the cum drinking images on day 2 of school? I can't find any path to actually see those in game. Are they just superfluous? Thanks
Yeah, instead of going to swim class, run away.

There's another cum eating scene if you go to school without eating and pass out. The scumbag will bring you food full of cum. IIRC.

There's another one at Lenard's party, too. Where you drink cum from a glass. That's not on Day 2 though, that's on the weekend.

Oct 13, 2019
There's another one at Lenard's party, too. Where you drink cum from a glass. That's not on Day 2 though, that's on the weekend.
I meant the images with the glass, huh. Interesting that in the img files it's located in Day 2's folder. Thanks

EDIT: WAIT, the cum glass images in Day 2 are totally different from the pool party ones???

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
I meant the images with the glass, huh. Interesting that in the img files it's located in Day 2's folder. Thanks

EDIT: WAIT, the cum glass images in Day 2 are totally different from the pool party ones???
Ok, so looking at the image, it appears to be in the medical office. So I think it might be triggered by passing out. I'm going to test it out and see if I can get it to trigger. I'll report back.

Failing that I'll track it down in the the plot. I ended up just doing this quickly, and can confirm that that image is linked to passing out in PE because you didn't eat.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes