shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, just found this game and became a supporter. Awesome stuff!
I didn't get the link in messages on buy-me-a-coffee, also not sure which discord server has the links. Can you send me the links separately?
I've send you a dm with the links. There really is something wrong with how buy-me-a-coffe works. Or I'm stupid and did something wrong. Pronably the later.

Reactions: ironymaan

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Roger's (Robert? Reginald?) father going to give Roger a 'rogering' for going after our princess? That's twisted, man. Please make it skippable (shudder).

What?? don't look at me that way! It's not like there are any OTHER family members in the game!

Well, except for the mafia guy who owned the ring we found in the bar... but while they're 'family', they aren't FAMILY, so I don't think that actually counts. ... but that would make for one fucked up uncle/brother/husband story!

View attachment Screenshot-2023-04-22-at-1.04.05-PM.webp

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I'm not one with words so I can't write a proper rating, but this is one of the games on this site that I really enjoy. Keep up the good work and wish you best of luck with future development~

Reactions: renarain

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Here are the download links:

There might be bugs :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlutEd-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Roger's (Robert? Reginald?) father going to give Roger a 'rogering' for going after our princess? That's twisted, man. Please make it skippable (shudder).

What?? don't look at me that way! It's not like there are any OTHER family members in the game!

Well, except for the mafia guy who owned the ring we found in the bar... but while they're 'family', they aren't FAMILY, so I don't think that actually counts. ... but that would make for one fucked up uncle/brother/husband story!

View attachment 2618694
5zdp72tqphe81.gif

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Fantastic release! The results are worth the wait! I had an issue at Lenard home during flat swap event. After giving blowjob underwater, the game seems to hang.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Buggy game, clothes always disappear, and then left with nothing to change into... lots of 'error' clothing... game progress broken on the choice to change in locker room or change here.
Share a save, so I can fix that.
Fantastic release! The results are worth the wait! I had an issue at Lenard home during flat swap event. After giving blowjob underwater, the game seems to hang.
Might be a dead end that I've missed. It should pick up on day 20 Sunday morning.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
the bugs are really horrible, clothes are missing again for no reason in the transition between day 3 and 4... i went to park and stripped and it said i got all my clothes back, then i worked at the pub. keep in mind im starting new games here...

for some reason it's a less bugged playthrough the sweatshirt appeared in the locker room this time so i could continue progression, also the underwear magically reappeared when i was in my apartment... sigh. so it's prob hard asf to find the bugs.

a lot of weird clothing issues, saved clothes disappear ie. the whole button is gone and all thats left is nude option, and then your saved clothes buttons reappear at different times when you are home.
Keep in mind that some clothes can't be selected depending on the situation, i.e. school requires school wear, beach requires swim wear, etc.

I'm not trying to say that the bugs don't exist, i'm just saying it because it confused me a little too when i've first played the game.

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
Huh, that's the first time I've downloaded something from here that refused to be deleted. So, uh, any other Linux users have to sudo chmod -R 777 the damn thing to make it go away?

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
Huh, that's the first time I've downloaded something from here that refused to be deleted. So, uh, any other Linux users have to sudo chmod -R 777 the damn thing to make it go away?
Linux user here, I didn't have to anything like that. It deleted just fine. No permission fuckery as far as I can tell.

Skyhighatrist

Mar 7, 2020
Check and see if the workupload version does the same thing, that's the version I grabbed that got weird and fucky.
Ok, I downloaded that one and gave it a try and didn't experience any issues. But then I thought to myself, "What if he extracted it in a different way than I did?" So I tried an alternate. Turns out, if I use unzip from the command line, then I have the same issue. If on the other hand, how I did it originally, used ark, via Dolphin I did not have the issue.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that even with the unzip method where I had the issue, I did not have to use sudo to change the permissions.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes