shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
So this is just a bug report for v0.9 really.

Can't progress though day 2. The game is destroying the clothes I bought on day 1 every time I go to sleep, underwear seems to stay but everything else just vanishes. Save file attached right before ending day 1 in which I have new clothes bought with the gift card, and upon trying to get dressed the next day it's just gone. I tried 3 different play throughs, 2 in firefox, last one in chrome, with completely different outfits except for including the choker in all of them, and of the shirts, skirits/pants as well as the choker just keep falling into the abyss.

Then I tried to use the cheat mods, added all the clothes in the game, made a new outfit saved it, then went to take a shower before going to school and that outfit disappeared, not all but a majority of the clothing items, seem to just be disappearing randomly and makes the game feel pretty unplayable in that state.

Added another save where I am wearing an outfit that is no longer in my wardrobe even though I still have it on.
The school has a dress code. You need a white shirt/top and a checkered skirt. The reason for that is quite simple - there's quiet a few 'full screen' images with the PC in clothes (in various stages of undress) at school and making variations of those would be too much work.

...and speaking of work - I'm almost done. Depending on how many bugs need fixing, a playable version should be out within days (at least for supporters).

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Nailed it, I believe!

... and asking for updates on when the update is coming is like asking him (in this image) to straighten his tie while he explains that! ;)

... or perhaps asking him didn't he get the memo about the cover-page on his TSP report! (yes, yes - I went there before and here I am going there again, but it is such an appropriate destination in this circumstance!)

And hey all - sorry about getting so weird last time... bad weird instead of good weird (I am never sorry about good weird). We had to have our dog put to sleep (cancer) and... fuck it just took me to a bad place. You never realize just how much they wrap their lives into yours until you come home and they are not there to greet you and offer that unconditional love.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Nailed it, I believe!

... and asking for updates on when the update is coming is like asking him (in this image) to straighten his tie while he explains that! ;)

... or perhaps asking him didn't he get the memo about the cover-page on his TSP report! (yes, yes - I went there before and here I am going there again, but it is such an appropriate destination in this circumstance!)

And hey all - sorry about getting so weird last time... bad weird instead of good weird (I am never sorry about good weird). We had to have our dog put to sleep (cancer) and... fuck it just took me to a bad place. You never realize just how much they wrap their lives into yours until you come home and they are not there to greet you and offer that unconditional love.
Aww, that always sucks. I've lived long enough have lost many companion animals of many kinds over the years, and it's always a low point. You have my commiserations.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
When is the update please
A playable version is available for supporters right now. I'll send out emails with links today/tomorrow (depending on time zones, it's 2 minutes past midnight as I'm writing this). The rest of You will get it either when someone posts a leek (there's a leek joke a few pages back, too tired to look for an image right now) or when I'll make abug fix version.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
A playable version is available for supporters right now. I'll send out emails with links today/tomorrow (depending on time zones, it's 2 minutes past midnight as I'm writing this). The rest of You will get it either when someone posts a leek (there's a leek joke a few pages back, too tired to look for an image right now) or when I'll make abug fix version.
For which supporter level is it released for? Hat/Shark/Whale?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Hey Shark, any chance that the people who just became supporters could still get the email?
It should be in messages over at buy-ma-a-coffee, there are also links posted in the discord.
If you somehow didn't get either - send me a dm here or an email and I'll get you the links and set access manualy.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Found a bug.
For some reason, I had to go through Monday morning twice, then through getting Ben out of jail twice.
At the end of that I apparently had -20k that I didn't notice until I worked at the Sub Shop and was putting regular clothes back on and couldn't close the wardrobe (probably because I had -19813 balance)
Including my two most recent saves (Beginning of Monday and Stuck in Wardrobe)

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes