Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Sent!

... told my wife I was going to be immortalized! To which she responded, "The FBI put you on the watchlist?"

It's great to have love and support from someone who *really* understands you!

Surely she means *another* watchlist?
Because there is no way you aren't already on one just by being on this site, right? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Surely she means *another* watchlist?
Because there is no way you aren't already on one just by being on this site, right? ;)
hmmm... methinks you have a point! Probably should close your robe when you are posting. ;)

but true, there ARE so many watchlists now it is hard to keep track - poor Orwell so vastly underestimated the evil of those in power. He obviously hadn't been exposed to enough hentai! Then he would have realized those tentacle-dicked motherf*ckers would go WAY beyond what he was fearing... not that having a tentacle dick would necessarily be a bad thing - kinda cool actually as long as there was no loss of sensation and you had control over it (otherwise it would be pretty awkward out at a restaurant, talking to the waiter when it suddenly reaches up over the edge of the table, grabs a hunk a bread and shoots back down {and the less said about where it shoves that bread; the better! >_< })

Ok - yet another mental image I have to somehow wipe from my poor damaged mind... damn, the internet as *ruined* me (and you all contributed heavily!)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Just a heads-up:

If anyone is still using the old electron version (stand alone windows exe) - I suggest deleting it. There was a 0-day found recently in google chrome and since electron runs on chrome and sluted.exe is really just electron.exe it may be just as vulnerable. You're probably still safe if you don't use random mods from the internet... but why take chance?

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
<eerie, drawn-out door-creak in an empty, dark warehouse>

.. <deep, soft voice spoken from just behind your left shoulder - close enough you can feel the warm breath>

News? what news do you seek?

the time is when it will be; neither before nor after, but all at the appointed hour. But it is the 'now' so we must just... 'entertain' one another...

Do you dance? I can make you dance...

<something thin and steel rasps on the cold, bare concrete in the dark>

Yeah... it's one of those days - damn Mondays! Sorry, between that (Monday) and no sexy-ness for far too long, things get a bit dark...
No news on the release - shark_inna_hat has been busy

but does it dance?

Hush you! Just a nice person asking a question... go back to sleep! (now where was that OTHER pill bottle? Crap, it was right here!)

I hid the bottle... and I don't want to sleep. I think I'll... start the music...

Hmm... probably best to go for now

Soooo... does it dance?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
All I can give you now is the log of what I've been doing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plot.txt is now 3 072KB, in the last release it was 2 662KB

I won't tell you when it will be done, because so far all my estimates were way off ( Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law ), but I'm starting to remove items from my todo list so I can release sooner.

Sorry again, in the mean time have a AI picture of a cat in a snowglobe or something:
MeowMeow_cute_3d_cat_pictures_b62b5a4e-ba29-4453-ae9f-d0c3956ce587.png

AspectOf

May 14, 2022
So this is just a bug report for v0.9 really.

Can't progress though day 2. The game is destroying the clothes I bought on day 1 every time I go to sleep, underwear seems to stay but everything else just vanishes. Save file attached right before ending day 1 in which I have new clothes bought with the gift card, and upon trying to get dressed the next day it's just gone. I tried 3 different play throughs, 2 in firefox, last one in chrome, with completely different outfits except for including the choker in all of them, and of the shirts, skirits/pants as well as the choker just keep falling into the abyss.

Then I tried to use the cheat mods, added all the clothes in the game, made a new outfit saved it, then went to take a shower before going to school and that outfit disappeared, not all but a majority of the clothing items, seem to just be disappearing randomly and makes the game feel pretty unplayable in that state.

Added another save where I am wearing an outfit that is no longer in my wardrobe even though I still have it on.

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
So this is just a bug report for v0.9 really.
Hello! In fact, everything works as it should, both saves started successfully, 2-3-4 and the following days. Perhaps the point is in the peculiarity of the work of clothes in this game, namely in the morning, before going to school, the in-game check of the appearance of clothes is triggered and only those elements in which it is permissible to come to school are displayed in the morning. Over time, these filters will weaken and the girl will be able to wear more revealing things. Already purchased wardrobe items remain in inventory and can be used after school.

Reactions: shark_inna_hat
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes