June 2021

* The biggest effort this month is:

we’ve added Alchemy

(unlock it helping Talena so she’ll let you use her caldron);

* Four New Scenes added (with Frida):

* * tits crush;

* * oral pleasure;

* * full mouth final;

* * (brew a special potion using Alchemy to endure drinking wine with the Innkeeper);

* Possibility to unlock trading with Talena;

* New greeting dialogues with Frida;

* Now you can buy items from Frida (currently empty bottles only);

* Possibility to check big inventory items icons images;

* Find a drawing of one of the twins;

* New event when you help cooking – sucking cut finger

* New event – find Gina’s an interesting position with too-tight pants

* New activity and storyline continue – help Germina to repair Twins House after Germina smashed the interior.

And, sure thing, get your reward…

* New updated Inventory – with shiny new icons instead of text.

* Work at Twins Store is now a short activity, not just text string.

* A new character has been added – Alice, the Faerie – this small lady will tell you tips and hints across the game.

Sure thing, later on, we’ll add more… interaction with her.

* New scene added – now, when you have enough reputation and gold, you can offer some drinks to Frida, the Innkeeper… Beware, though, she is a veteran drinker…

This is the place where we’ll work on Alchemy – it will be required to proceed with this storyline;

* Now, after having a good time with Gina, you’ll get Reputation.

* New sprites for Nahanna, when Priest catches you two pleasing yourself – shy and with panties in hands… wet panties…

* Now drinking with Frida will require 80 gold, and to drink with her and waitress (soon be added) will cost you 300 gold (in progress);

* Reputation requirement to drink with Frida, the Innkeeper is reduced to 5;

* Guards have been added – meet three brave soldiers each one of which is available during three different day times.

* Elise Niles has been added to the game – (yes, that nun from Brothel City ) – try to find out where and how to meet her!

New animation and illustrations are available

* Now you can transfer save files with your progress to the newest versions of the game!

To do so simply copy-paste the saved files from Slutholm_Data\Saves directory.

* After saying goodbye to pregnant Inquisitor, you’ll get +2 to Reputation; +20 to relations with Frida, the Inkeeper;

* New starting dialogues with Talena;

* Sunshine map of the town for the morning;

* When you’ll achieve 30 Temple Favor, you’ll get +1 Reputation;

* You can see your Main Hero during dialogues when it is reasonable.

* Now you get +1 gold every time you help Talena;

* Match 15 game has now difficulty scale from the easiest one when you do it for the first time (a few pieces to move) to the hardest one at the last, pre-animation game;

* When the first Nahanna quest is completed you get +10 relationship with Nahanna, +10 to favor of the Temple, +1 Attribute Point.

* When you get to activities and job screens, Alice, the Faerie will explain to you what to do;

* Backgrounds of Main Character have been added – choose the starting Attribute Points distribution by selecting whom you were at Academy – Nerd, Acrobat, Trickster, etc.

I haven't played it, but this is all I could find
maybe someone else can use it to make mirrors Like mega or something

Cheers

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
i am stuk on Nahanna firlt meeting when u pry idk what to do cant pass it and no back menu so alt+f4 only work ;d

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
can someone tell me how to change the size of display on 1280/720 ??? somthing like that

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I can't finish any minigames... can - for example - clean all the dishes... but then I can't exit the game, kinda stuck with the brush... gave up...
also: no windowed mode, no volume settings...

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Gold generation is incredibly slow, especially if you don't have STR (a 1 str character can max out at 4 gold a day, 3 if you include the 1 for the Inn at night). Every skill check requires 4 in a stat so if you pick the wrong class at the beginning you're just fucked. It looks like several checks are currently bugged:

1) You keep gaining 1 rep from the church each time past 30 you make a donation, but it doesn't actually count.
2) I have 7 rep but can't do the 5 rep event at the inn because it's broken.
3) Reputation with the nun says it goes up after the "alone praying" but it doesn't actually go up at all, you have to do regular praying to get it to go up.
4) Even with maxed out int, the repairs take fucking forever. 8 days per thing (and there's 3) at max int, or if you have 2 like me, it's 16 days per event.
5) Going on patrol does not advance time, give you gold, or give you any kind of event at the end of it. Dunno if it's supposed to, but it doesn't.

Also curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Played for 40minutes.. Only 3-4 images and one animation. Grind is just too much.
You can use to skip the grind but if some of the stats you put too much (not sure what, just put reputation, etc to 100/200), game crashes

Last edited:
Reactions: danjor
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes