CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
As said previously the game is -super- bugged right now. The art is nice tho & the gameplay loop while classic could be fun.
I'll let it cook for a while & give it another try down the line.

Reactions: madmit and danjor

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I not going to be to critical over this game it has good graphics, and the models have different faces except their bodies.

Its far too grinding, the hint system is decent since other areas don't open until you visited the ones that are open and have completed the tasks. But you grind yourself into boredom until another task opens up with lets say (example) Gina. You go from 'I need a Job' to 'Go to Basement'.

But the puzzles are more of a run of the mill internet game that would fit a child. The game is restrictive when it comes to upgrading the MC's attributes.
With Gina you help her in the basement but after the MC says he can hear someone but isn't 'aware enough' (5 points needed) in order to advance that scene.

For a Visual Novel you have to go through a ton of grinding just to see a few pics. And I have yet to get to any sex scenes.

You can use an online save editor to edit the attributes but the issue with that is all of it is in Russian.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Man this is a rough one. Started out nice, a little grindy but i was getting through it, than things started bugging out, which is a bit annoying.
But than the art starting going all over the place, from a really nice picture of the shopkeeper to some wonky animations with the cook.
Than the story of bestiality, followed by being forced to SEE it. What a fucking disappointment.

Grimfast

Nov 5, 2018
This game, has so much potentrial, but, and this is a big but, the fact that I can't finish any minigames, or change the display, is just making it unplayable for me. Maybe in a month or so, it would be worth looking into again, but as it is now, no.

Reactions: the-phoenix

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Man this is a rough one. Started out nice, a little grindy but i was getting through it, than things started bugging out, which is a bit annoying.
But than the art starting going all over the place, from a really nice picture of the shopkeeper to some wonky animations with the cook.
Than the story of bestiality, followed by being forced to SEE it. What a fucking disappointment.
So is it one of the LIs doing the beast stuff.

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
1. Great art, idea of the game seems to hold much potential
2. Too much grind.
3. Combat needs to be changed to some other minigame. What we have now is soul torturing.
4. Too buggy. For one, can't fuck tavern's slut, tho i have the money and the potion (don't know if it's necessary). Says I don't have enough reputation. Ridiculous. I'm a guard and tho we can't see our reputation (why is that btw?) I already have at least 6 points by my count.

Also, can't seem to find walkthrough, save with all unloked, gallery unlocker etc. Cuz I'm stuck, killing bandits doesn't give shit and there's literally nothing to do around. But there are unseen renders/animations.

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Does anyone know how I can unlock these animations? It seems that there is nothing to do anymore but they are still blocked, I am also missing some illustrations.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes