HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.34] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
I tried to use this but get an error message
Are you using Chrome version 102.0.x? If yes, then the popup "Error: Possible side-effect in debug-evaluate." is caused by a bug in Chrome 102 that has recently broken the usage of the debugger in most Twine games, or in any Javascript code that includes a window.onerror handler.

Solutions:
  • dismiss the popup every time you type something in the browser console (you will have to do that several times, but it will eventually work),
  • switch to a different browser (e.g., Firefox),
  • downgrade from Chrome 102 to Chrome 101,
  • or wait until the bug is fixed in the next release of Chrome. This bug was fixed two weeks ago but it has not been officially released yet. For technical details, see:

thisNav

Mar 29, 2019
hey i am not able to play the 0.12 update
"This is the end of currently available content for this arc. Please check back in future updates for more." it just says this for karlee

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question, are there tags missing? It seems kinda light for a game with that much in the changelog. Is there anal? I assume harem is one as well or no?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Question, are there tags missing? It seems kinda light for a game with that much in the changelog. Is there anal? I assume harem is one as well or no?
Anal, yes. Harem arguable, the MC is fucking pretty much anything in his immediate vicinity by now but most of them aren't aware of each other.

Reactions: Shadow Song
Jan 18, 2021
Yes indeed, there might be a few tags missing. But some of them are only applicable to one or two scenes (e.g., videos with Xev or some of the recent additions with Karlee and Abella) and sometimes only mentioned in the text and not visible in the pictures, so I do not know if they should all be included. The list could be a bit long...

The sexual content could include: Anal Sex, Bdsm, Corruption, Creampie, Gay, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, NTR, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sissification, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism and maybe others that I forgot.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It sounds like you are opening an older version of the html file. Make sure you get the one out of the 0.12 update archive.

"This is the end of currently available content for this arc. Please check back in future updates for more." it just says this for karlee

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
Are you using Chrome version 102.0.x? If yes, then the popup "Error: Possible side-effect in debug-evaluate." is caused by a bug in Chrome 102 that has recently broken the usage of the debugger in most Twine games, or in any Javascript code that includes a window.onerror handler.

Solutions:
  • dismiss the popup every time you type something in the browser console (you will have to do that several times, but it will eventually work),
  • switch to a different browser (e.g., Firefox),
  • downgrade from Chrome 102 to Chrome 101,
  • or wait until the bug is fixed in the next release of Chrome. This bug was fixed two weeks ago but it has not been officially released yet. For technical details, see:
Figured out it worked. All that was needed was to close the message and change my location in the game and like magic the charge I had typed in showed up.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you are loading a save from a previous version use my console guide to check the value of karleeStory. The new passages start at a value around 28 or 29 which is on her private route. If your save was on her public route, that might explain your problem. You can set your story value for her to 27 and then see what you get.

I have the same problem, using the .12 version the HTML file confirmed.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes indeed, there might be a few tags missing. But some of them are only applicable to one or two scenes (e.g., videos with Xev or some of the recent additions with Karlee and Abella) and sometimes only mentioned in the text and not visible in the pictures, so I do not know if they should all be included. The list could be a bit long...

The sexual content could include: Anal Sex, Bdsm, Corruption, Creampie, Gay, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, NTR, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sissification, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism and maybe others that I forgot.
The more options for player, sexual experiences, kinks, and unexpected events you will include, the more funny and interesting the game will be. Please, do not go along stereotypes, there are too many dull games already. Good luck!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Still can´t go on the date with my little sis Leah. The Guide says that i am all well prepared and i have to fetch her in the afternoon. But i can just load with App and can´t move things further. I have all at the limit and the new bugfix installed on Win10.
Anybody help me please?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Could you drop me a save? I was trying to chase this bug down but couldn't get it to happen in my game.
Same thing here.
" ERROR IN CALCULATING NEW CHARGE TOTAL. PLEASE REPORT AS BUG WITH ANY DETAIL YOU CAN. Heres 20"

I've been getting this message since I started using the servers at Veruca.
here's a save.

Otherwise, I find the game rather pleasant and not very buggy except for some unclosed tags

Slade575

Oct 29, 2021
when I check the guide for karlee it says “Things are really ramping up now. I better check in with Karlee” then try and talk to her it says I need to wait for the right moment, does anyone know what I need to do?

Jan 18, 2021
I am not sure that I remember the exact sequence of events, but I think that I first had to wait until Saturday for Karlee to move, and then after the move I had to "talk" to Abella once more before I could continue with Karlee.

Reactions: Slade575

exter

May 29, 2017
The anonfile for 0.1-0.9 is the link for image pack 2 (0.10-0.11) btw. Or is that just me?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Still can´t go on the date with my little sis Leah. The Guide says that i am all well prepared and i have to fetch her in the afternoon. But i can just load with App and can´t move things further. I have all at the limit and the new bugfix installed on Win10.
Anybody help me please?
This should be fixed in the patch i posted on the front page.

Same thing here.
" ERROR IN CALCULATING NEW CHARGE TOTAL. PLEASE REPORT AS BUG WITH ANY DETAIL YOU CAN. Heres 20"

I've been getting this message since I started using the servers at Veruca.
here's a save.

Otherwise, I find the game rather pleasant and not very buggy except for some unclosed tags
Thanks for the save. I'm working the next few days but I'll dig into it on my next day off.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes