HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I'm sorry, English is not my native language. I can only make you feel wronged. I would like to ask about the resources I downloaded locally, but among them
Stars
There is only one picture but the others are missing. I would like to ask if you have any data on hand that can be thrown out for repair? Sorry to disturb your time. View attachment 3313184
Huh, that is odd. The Stars folder is part of Pack 2. So if you got any of it you should have gotten all of it. I'd recommend downloading pack 2 again, i think that for some reason you didn't get all of it.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Huh, that is odd. The Stars folder is part of Pack 2. So if you got any of it you should have gotten all of it. I'd recommend downloading pack 2 again, i think that for some reason you didn't get all of it.
So I'm not sure if this is the same issue noted above by example890 or something slightly different. Been running off a legacy hard save and been updating the core files for the past few releases without any (or at least very few) issues. This release however I don't seem to be getting almost any images to load or even show they are missing.

Troubleshooting: Went ahead and deleted my Sluttown folder, re-downloaded all 3 packs and re-launched (always in Firefox). Same exact issue, no images. If I go far enough I get one image of AJ after this Alex scene and then back to everything being missing. Also gave it a run in Edge and had the exact same result. Any thoughts?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
So I'm not sure if this is the same issue noted above by example890 or something slightly different. Been running off a legacy hard save and been updating the core files for the past few releases without any (or at least very few) issues. This release however I don't seem to be getting almost any images to load or even show they are missing.

Troubleshooting: Went ahead and deleted my Sluttown folder, re-downloaded all 3 packs and re-launched (always in Firefox). Same exact issue, no images. If I go far enough I get one image of AJ after this Alex scene and then back to everything being missing. Also gave it a run in Edge and had the exact same result. Any thoughts?
That's a new one to me. I'll see what I can find out and get back to you ASAP. In the mean time if you could post your save just in case it that can help me track down the issue.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021

Can you confirm for me that your Sluttown USA folder is 4.55 GB?

spikeguy86

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone having this issue where the pictures are all squished? The map is like smashed together onto the top part of the page. If I change from windowed to fullscreen it fixes it until I go to the next part of the map.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Anyone having this issue where the pictures are all squished? The map is like smashed together onto the top part of the page. If I change from windowed to fullscreen it fixes it until I go to the next part of the map.
Well that's a fun new bug. What browser are you playing on?

wannabesissy

Dec 4, 2022
I also have the problem of not getting these images of videos. Currently playing on Chrome.

I also attached my save if you want to have a look it at.

Thank you in advance :)

winwinwin13

Nov 13, 2022
1706782308983.png
Talking to Eva just has the MC talking to himself to talk to Gia.
Talking to Gia just repeats the "Gia is troublesome for suggesting 'the thing'" back and forth.

Jan 18, 2021
I have a LOT of missing images after downloading the three packs linked on the first page, and the folder is only around 3.66 GB
If you have less than 4.5 GB, then you are definitely missing some files. Did you extract all three packs in the same folder?

Your folder structure should look like this:
Code:
├── Sluttown USA
│   ├── Images
│   │   ├── Dreams
│   │   ├── Icons
│   │   ├── Locations
│   │   ├── Misc
│   │   ├── Nav
│   │   ├── People
│   │   └── Shop
│   └── Sluttown USA_ Hometown Corruption.html
└── ...
If you have multiple "Sluttown USA" folders or multiple "Images" folders, then you did not extract all three packs in the same place as explained in the OP.

Note: I just noticed a bug in the links in the OP. The Mega link to Pack 3 is still the link to the old version 0.31 instead of the current version 0.32. This will hopefully be fixed soon, but in the meantime you can download Pack 3 from other file hosts: Gofile, Pixeldrain, etc.

z0m81e

Jun 20, 2022
the problem is pack 2 on gofile, the pixeldrain version is okay.
when you copy the files from pack 3 into the folder of pack 2 and don't overwrite stuff you end up with almost 400mb left
copying pack2 into pack 1 and don't overwrite files withe the same name there is 1,02gb of files left.
folder size only 3,66GB
same thing with pack 2 from pixeldrain, 1 and 3 from gofile, only the per/story folder remains and you end up with a 4,55GB folder

the good rar file is 1,89gb, the bad 1,92gb

Jan 18, 2021
You should be able to freely mix the packs from various sources: for example, you could get Pack 1 from Mega, Pack 2 from Gofile and Pack 3 from Pixeldrain. This should work because the packs should be the same on all file hosts (except for the current bug with Pack 3 on Mega, which will hopefully be fixed soon).

But it is important that you allow overwriting during the extraction of the three packs.

If the tool that you are using for extracting the files stops at the first file that has the same name as an existing file and does not extract the following file, then indeed you will be missing many files.

So make sure that you extract all three packs in the same place and that you allow overwriting files. The exact way to do that depends on your operating system (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android...) and extraction tool (File Explorer, Archive Utility, Unzip, 7-Zip, ...)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

z0m81e

Jun 20, 2022
You should be able to freely mix the packs from various sources: for example, you could get Pack 1 from Mega, Pack 2 from Gofile and Pack 3 from Pixeldrain. This should work because the packs should be the same on all file hosts (except for the current bug with Pack 3 on Mega, which will hopefully be fixed soon).

But it is important that you allow overwriting during the extraction of the three packs.

If the tool that you are using for extracting the files stops at the first file that has the same name as an existing file and does not extract the following file, then indeed you will be missing many files.

So make sure that you extract all three packs in the same place and that you allow overwriting files. The exact way to do that depends on your operating system (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android...) and extraction tool (File Explorer, Archive Utility, Unzip, 7-Zip, ...)
yes they should be the same, but they are not.
DL the files and compare them, the gofile part2 has 3523 files in 231 folders, while the pixeldrain one has 2598 files in 105 folders.

Aug 22, 2017
I really want to like this game. The plot is decent and they've got a great selection of scenes. BUT. Charging the app is just such a huge drag on the game. It needlessly slows down progress and wastes time. This desperately needs a rework to how often you can use the app on someone and how much charge you can make because as it stands now, it's just not worth the hassle.

Reactions: Kalel7

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
If you have less than 4.5 GB, then you are definitely missing some files. Did you extract all three packs in the same folder?

Your folder structure should look like this:
Code:
├── Sluttown USA
│   ├── Images
│   │   ├── Dreams
│   │   ├── Icons
│   │   ├── Locations
│   │   ├── Misc
│   │   ├── Nav
│   │   ├── People
│   │   └── Shop
│   └── Sluttown USA_ Hometown Corruption.html
└── ...
If you have multiple "Sluttown USA" folders or multiple "Images" folders, then you did not extract all three packs in the same place as explained in the OP.

Note: I just noticed a bug in the links in the OP. The Mega link to Pack 3 is still the link to the old version 0.31 instead of the current version 0.32. This will hopefully be fixed soon, but in the meantime you can download Pack 3 from other file hosts: Gofile, Pixeldrain, etc.
No, I extracted them all to the same folder. No multiple folders, etc. Missing a TON.

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
the problem is pack 2 on gofile, the pixeldrain version is okay.
when you copy the files from pack 3 into the folder of pack 2 and don't overwrite stuff you end up with almost 400mb left
copying pack2 into pack 1 and don't overwrite files withe the same name there is 1,02gb of files left.
folder size only 3,66GB
same thing with pack 2 from pixeldrain, 1 and 3 from gofile, only the per/story folder remains and you end up with a 4,55GB folder

the good rar file is 1,89gb, the bad 1,92gb
This was definitely the problem. Downloaded the parts again, avoiding the one you warned about, and ended up with the correct size.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
having same problem with me, and I'm playing on Chrome
This does seem to be an issue in chrome only. I'm trying to figure out whats causing it, but I'm coming up blank for the moment. In the meantime if you play in firefox or edge it seems to be working fine.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes