HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Any chance we can get more characters to sissify? Or more content with Ell?
Yep. Elliot actually won the poll this month. He will get an update starting his solo arc when 0.18 comes out.

I'd like that. I wanted to feminize that bully you can force a blowjob with.
That's the plan for him. I won't get started with him until I finish phase 1 of the game though.

Is the story good?
Each character is pretty much their own self contained story. Some tie together but most will be their own thing. Chances are there will be at least a couple that you like.

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
Yep. Elliot actually won the poll this month. He will get an update starting his solo arc when 0.18 comes out.

That's the plan for him. I won't get started with him until I finish phase 1 of the game though.

Each character is pretty much their own self contained story. Some tie together but most will be their own thing. Chances are there will be at least a couple that you like.
Hmm, is there a seduction of someone else's wife?

Значок Проверено сообществом

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Are there any plans to expand the Public routes of AJ, Alex and Karlee and India's Bimbo path?

Just wondering if it's still in the plans since many updates have expanded on their other routes and I think I'm starting to get locked out of a lot of the latest content by being stubborn xD

Reactions: 1Teddy1

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hello, I noticed that some video links are not working, so I took the liberty of editing the main game file. I am attaching it to this message for anyone who wants it.

PS. Some links may have escaped me.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I like the game but it takes too long to collect Charge to change something , isn't there an easier way to increase the number??

Jorem

May 10, 2017
This might be my new favorite html-based game. I love that your family isn't jumping into your pants on day one (speaking of, also glad that the family material isn't being pushed back in favor of random other women). I immediately skip those 'games'. Nice work, definitely going to donate!

Reactions: AmusingOddity

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Is Tia at all romanceable currently? If not are there any plans for her down the line?
Not yet. The staff at the college is going to become available once you get the Dean is under control. It'll be a while before we get there though.

Are there any plans to expand the Public routes of AJ, Alex and Karlee and India's Bimbo path?

Just wondering if it's still in the plans since many updates have expanded on their other routes and I think I'm starting to get locked out of a lot of the latest content by being stubborn xD
If you read the "Gameplan" section on the first page i explain my plans for this. Basically I'm working on arcs from private to public. That way I'll get more full finished arcs in the game faster than if i bob back and fourth.

I like the game but it takes too long to collect Charge to change something , isn't there an easier way to increase the number??
Focus on playing through India until you talk to Elliot and learn how to code. From there unlock the Hacker Character.

Every time I go to office i see Marica .... some kind of loop
Sounds like a loop alright some variable not setting correctly I'd guess. You mind sending me a save? I can see whats not getting set properly and fix it. I'm working 12's the next three days so it'll be Wednesday at the earliest I'll be able to look at it.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Im stuck at Romi/Elliot route. It says "Your Office, daytime." for Elliot and "Progress with Elliot." for Romi and nothing triggers at the office. I tried every time of day tried skipping days nothing works.

edit. Turns out it was a different office it's just that there are two locations that called "Your office".

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes