HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
Cheat codes: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.charge=99999
I am wondering what you are trying to achieve with that message. Instead of providing a detailed guide like in phupdup's message linked from the first message in this thread, you are just dumping the instructions for setting two of the game variables. Calling these "cheat codes" is a bit of a stretch, as editing game variables is something that you can do with almost every Twine/SugarCube game.

Besides, as phupdup just wrote, some parts of the game and some NPCs will only be unlocked if you play the mini-games a few times. If you give yourself a lot of cash and charge without playing the game as intended, then you could be missing some significant parts of the story.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Cheat codes: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.charge=99999
You also don't need the active references in either of those two console commands, as the project was created using SugarCube 2.x

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 99999

SugarCube.State.variables.charge = 99999

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
I am wondering what you are trying to achieve with that message. Instead of providing a detailed guide like in phupdup's message linked from the first message in this thread, you are just dumping the instructions for setting two of the game variables. Calling these "cheat codes" is a bit of a stretch, as editing game variables is something that you can do with almost every Twine/SugarCube game.

Besides, as phupdup just wrote, some parts of the game and some NPCs will only be unlocked if you play the mini-games a few times. If you give yourself a lot of cash and charge without playing the game as intended, then you could be missing some significant parts of the story.
What are you talking about? I didn't even follow that guy's instructions. I just pressed F12, opened the console and entered these cheat codes. And voila, everything works. I don't think you need to be an experienced programmer to just copy and paste lol.

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
What are you talking about? I didn't even follow that guy's instructions. I just pressed F12, opened the console and entered these cheat codes. And voila, everything works. I don't think you need to be an experienced programmer to just copy and paste lol.
Thank you your explanation is much clearer. They confuse our minds with arrows and nonsense like that.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think this week's thread weather is partly cloudy with a chance of trolls. It reminds me of a moment in my distant past where my newly public small cap employer company listed on NASDAQ and was trading for around $15. Some asshole named Tokyo Joe and his grifter buddies swooped in and ran a pump and dump scheme. Considering even a facepalm counts as a like, I think somebody is doing some "like" harvesting in our thread garden.

Reactions: Mrwhysper

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Why? Save to file you browse to, bring up an editor, load from file, fix, save to browse file, load from browse file. I just hit f12, hack, close

---edit---

Should also mention that is usually f12, up arrow, return, close since my last hack was to just reset the charge to something as I blow through phone attacks like a drunken sailor
F12 never worked for me, yes I get the console, but sugarcube, I will stick to what I know, I have been file editing and stuff for years, its what I find easier.
but its never a bad thing to have more ways to get a result, both methods work.

hiddenm69

Jul 1, 2020
Hi! HelloClitty is not showing up after I have hired her 5 times. I've checked the code and the variables should be in the right states so I'm not sure why its not showing up. If I hire again it just shows hire HelloClitty 5 times again and it never gets to the button since the variable will always be more than 5. 1670323104076.png
1670323278956.png
1670323346072.png

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Have you checked if the Hack Story variable is set to 0? There was a bug with the Hallo Clitty story, but if you use a savegame from an older version that might not be fixed there.

May 21, 2017
How or when does Elliot's new solo arc start? the guide still says joint story completed.

I've completed every other chicks story in the new version. I just don't know how to start Elliot's solo story arc.

Last edited:

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
Is it listed anywhere which side of each woman's story is more complete? Public vs Private? Or is it mostly the private paths that have more content?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes