HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
im stuck at India: Train the new girls. thank u so much for the tips
I'm stuck there, too. Digging through the Game Code at the moment. As far as i can see, Sara should be at the office in the afternoon, but her location is always unknown. It triggers always the conversation with India.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
The developer has said he wants to finish the private paths first, before starting on the public paths.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having trouble meeting Leah in her gym in the evening. Every time I go it says she's doing a class and I should come back later even though that's what the guide says to do. Her previous quest of meeting her in the park in the morning said it was to be triggered on the weekend but it triggered for me on Thursday I don't know if that messed up anything or not

Oct 25, 2017
Ok i think something definitely got messed up if i go from this screen with india watching tv straight to some girl named Jaye ive never met sucking me with sara indias coworker? Is she the girl sara was going to bring in?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck there, too. Digging through the Game Code at the moment. As far as i can see, Sara should be at the office in the afternoon, but her location is always unknown. It triggers always the conversation with India.
I have the same. Cannot get back to Sara to train girl, each time I try to get into the office, I have a conversation with India that is triggered. I can't get inside during morning or afternoon.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Would you ever consider adding a gallery to the computer so that the player can view completed events? I am loving the game, but it is annoying having to start the game over to view the previous events. Just a suggestion to think about.

kayos11

Mar 15, 2017
I have the same. Cannot get back to Sara to train girl, each time I try to get into the office, I have a conversation with India that is triggered. I can't get inside during morning or afternoon.
I've got this same problem.

Model home is also not showing up in bus stops.

Through a lot of messing around with the console I managed to get everything to work it seems.

I'm not an expert at this, and I have no idea if i've broken anything by messing around with it, but what got it to work for me was the following.

changing this to 0 then to 1 and then to 2 as trainings progressed: SugarCube.State.variables.saraRecruitPT=??
waiting until evening going into the office building and using: SugarCube.State.variables.time=2 so that it would be afternoon again and sarah would appear in the conference room.

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
How to start elliot content?
Its like Eddk said. It's the start of a new route for Elliot. It needs a new save.

loops everytime I go to the office.
Can't continue sara, can't continue india View attachment 2223283
What's the guide saying for you at this point? It should be telling you to meet her in the living room in the evening. If you get a chance could you send me a save to have a look at? You might have found an unreported bug.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Would you ever consider adding a gallery to the computer so that the player can view completed events? I am loving the game, but it is annoying having to start the game over to view the previous events. Just a suggestion to think about.
I'd love to but its something I would really have needed to be doing from the start. Doing it now would require me to copy over every scene in the game to a new passage, label each, remove any code that would set variables, and add unlock variables to each. I only have two days a week off work and there are a lot of scenes in this game now.

If there's a smart fast way to do this that any real coders out there can think of let me know. I'd be happy to add it, I just can't take a month or more away from updating the game to add it as a feature.

I've got this same problem.

Model home is also not showing up in bus stops.

Through a lot of messing around with the console I managed to get everything to work it seems.

I'm not an expert at this, and I have no idea if i've broken anything by messing around with it, but what got it to work for me was the following.

changing this to 0 then to 1 and then to 2 as trainings progressed: SugarCube.State.variables.saraRecruitPT=??
waiting until evening going into the office building and using: SugarCube.State.variables.time=2 so that it would be afternoon again and sarah would appear in the conference room.
Do you still have a save from before you edited the file? I'm not running into this when i playtest that part of the game so I'm not sure where it's getting hung up.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Ok i think something definitely got messed up if i go from this screen with india watching tv straight to some girl named Jaye ive never met sucking me with sara indias coworker? Is she the girl sara was going to bring in?
OK. I see what i did. Youre about to meet Jay in a few minutes. I fucked up and placed the code for "India chat 2a" and "India Story 2a" in the wrong places. This might explain a few of the bugs being reported here. (dont write code while drunk kids.)

Before I post it as a bugfix. Can someone that's been having these weird bugs pull this file and let me know if it fixes your problems.

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
OK. I see what i did. Youre about to meet Jay in a few minutes. I fucked up and placed the code for "India chat 2a" and "India Story 2a" in the wrong places. This might explain a few of the bugs being reported here. (dont write code while drunk kids.)

Before I post it as a bugfix. Can someone that's been having these weird bugs pull this file and let me know if it fixes your problems.

MEGA
Doesn't work,and this's my save. THX

Asero94

Oct 3, 2017
I have completed every storypath so far, except for India and Sarah.
India is Stuck at " India: Train the new girls. "
and Sarah at " Sara: Train Recruits, Confrence Room, Afternoon. (24 charge)"

But when I try to go into the Office the same Dialogue about India finding a house for the girls loops.
And there is no "Model House" location anywhere for me, even on the Bus map.

pls help.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I'd love to but its something I would really have needed to be doing from the start. Doing it now would require me to copy over every scene in the game to a new passage, label each, remove any code that would set variables, and add unlock variables to each. I only have two days a week off work and there are a lot of scenes in this game now.

If there's a smart fast way to do this that any real coders out there can think of let me know. I'd be happy to add it, I just can't take a month or more away from updating the game to add it as a feature.

Do you still have a save from before you edited the file? I'm not running into this when i playtest that part of the game so I'm not sure where it's getting hung up.
If you would like to do it, then I would say focus on complete the main game, and then work on adding a gallery in once the game is finished so that the gallery is the last thing to do, there won't be a time frame for you to have it done by, and there won't be people waiting for an update with new gameplay.

Reactions: AmusingOddity

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
note: before patch
noticed loading the previous save from my pc. bugged out my money. - money and further dept on charges
using the save on my browser worked fine. all scenes etc.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes