HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
I have installed the patch, trained the girls and yet in the guide at India still says "train the girls? is there still a bug

have the same problem as DarkDragon369

Asero94

Oct 3, 2017
Also same Problem as DarkDragon369 and zitterhannes here.
Sarah and Veronica both say "continue with India"
India says "train the girls"
If i talk to India in the Office she tells me about the model home, but I dont have the location unlocked.

Asero94

Oct 3, 2017
Regardless of what the guide says, did you try going a bit further with India at home in the evening?
When I talk to her I have the Option to "Sit with her" which is just a talk about seeing Nipples through a dress, or the Option to "have some fun".

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
View attachment 2226343
What should I do next ??? i downloaded the fix
When I talk to her I have the Option to "Sit with her" which is just a talk about seeing Nipples through a dress, or the Option to "have some fun".

Did you all play the version that was up before the buxfix was put out? There was a weird skip in that that might have resulted in variables being set wrong.

I just played through that section and it seems to be working fine for me on 0.18.1.

If you still have your save from the end of 0.17, start form that and it should work so long as you play on the bugfix.

水舞月

Feb 25, 2020
你们都玩过buxfix出之前的那个版本吗?有一个奇怪的跳过,因为这可能导致变量设置错误。

我刚刚玩完那部分,它似乎在 0.18.1 上对我来说工作正常。

如果你仍然有 0.17 末尾的存档,请从那个开始,只要你玩这个错误修复,它应该可以工作。
[/引用]

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
i'm kind of torn on this one.
from one side it's written well, the characters are interesting in a way.
but from another, the progress is really slow, and bad thing is there is no filler to make up for the slow progression with the main characters. so for a long time you are just reading some ordinary every day scenarios.

also there are some bugs with the story.
like, i'm going with india to her room, and next thing out of nothing a story about emma starts. no transition, nothing, and whatever was happening before that ends without conclusion.
then we jump in the pool to compete. and out of nothing we are talking about emma again.
things like that.
it's really annoying. i have no idea what is happening with the story, is this supposed to happen? did something break?

Jan 28, 2018
Did you all play the version that was up before the buxfix was put out? There was a weird skip in that that might have resulted in variables being set wrong.

I just played through that section and it seems to be working fine for me on 0.18.1.

If you still have your save from the end of 0.17, start form that and it should work so long as you play on the bugfix.
AmusingOddity
Do you have a savefile from 0.17?
I started the game with the bugfix, version 0.18.1 and still have the problem
From what I can tell, it's enough to set the story back to pre-training:

window.SugarCube.State.variables.indiaStory=27

Nov 22, 2022
Got a black screen at the first meeting with the hacker.
Anybody else had the same issue?

Edit: Never mind, it only happens if you haven't enough charge. It is still a bug though.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes