HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.40] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I've been looking at the story's progress estimate here and I noticed that many characters already have their private arc almost complete or missing, because instead of posting new public arcs, making someone restart the game to play them doesn't end the routes right away. private and then only public ones remain?

For example, from what you understand Karlee is one of the ones that still needs to be completed in the private arc, so you could focus on her while moving forward with other characters.

Like, a person who has already completed private Aj would have to start over for the public and even then would have to have private Alex having to start over again later.

In this case, why not only advance the private routes until the end, for me it makes more sense that way.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
No, there was an intermediate scene with each one that moved someone else's story forward, but never anything with either of them. At least, not yet.

As for a walkthrough, I don't think so, but the in game guide has worked well for me throughout.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
last played version was .32, anyone got update onlys from .32 to .40 or shud i just download the whole game?

Jan 18, 2021
last played version was .32, anyone got update onlys from .32 to .40 or shud i just download the whole game?
I recommend that you download the whole game (4 packs).

Each of the previous update packages (0.33, 0.34, 0.35, 0.36, 0.37, 0.38, 0.39, 0.40) was between 185 MB and 299 MB in size. Even if the total download size would be smaller, starting with the 4 packs will be easier and will ensure that you have a "clean" game folder.

death2056

Mar 19, 2019
after installing the new update , it still shown =
You have completed all the content for this arc.
do i need to do something 1st ????

cakkerini

Feb 15, 2022
Guys hello, i have a question. I'm playing this game for a while but i dont know how to play characters public route. Here is my save and all my relationshios are private. Can you tell me what should i do to play characters public route ?

Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
Any help with a save possible? I think Veronica and India are out of sync for me as if I go to the model home in the evening and go to sleep it resets my India progress back a few steps. This is fine but if I go through the India steps again I just get the error repeating each time and am not sure how to get the loop fixed with Veronica.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Jan 18, 2021
Please, how to start Alex public route and the end of Ashley?
Guys hello, i have a question. I'm playing this game for a while but i dont know how to play characters public route. Here is my save and all my relationshios are private. Can you tell me what should i do to play characters public route ?
Start a new game. Once you have made a choice between the public or private route for a character, that choice will last until the end of that game.

My advice: every time you see a choice between a public or private route, save your game to disk and name it according to the name of the character for which you have to take a decision (for example: sluttown-usa-hometown-corruption-20240000-000000-routes-alex.save). Play one of the routes until you reach the end of content for that character (and keep on saving your progress regularly, of course). Later, you can reload that saved game and pick the other route to enjoy the differences.

Alternatively, you can keep two sets of saved games: one set in which you pick the private routes for all characters, and another set in which you pick all public routes. You may also need another set in which you explore Romi + Elliot's joint story arc instead of their separate public or private routes.

Another solution is to hack the game and reset the progress of some characters using the browser console. I started experimenting a bit with that, but this is not as easy as it sounds. It is not sufficient to reset the story level of a given character (e.g., SugarCube.State.variables.alexStory) because although this will seem to work for a while, this will break as soon as you reach the next level in which that character's picture is supposed to change to the next step in sluttiness. So it is also necessary to reset the pic level for that character (e.g., SugarCube.State.variables.alexPicLevel), otherwise that character will become invisible and it will not be possible to interact with them anymore. But that's not all: some characters also have additional variables that control if they are gone for a few days or if you have already performed some specific action for them or not. All these variables also need to be reset to the right values. And finally, some characters unlock other characters (e.g., India unlocking Romi, Elliot, Emma, later Leah, and much later Veronica). It is also necessary to reset the progress of these other characters at the same time, otherwise their pic level and other variables may be set to the wrong values when you meet them again. I have been working on the list of variables that need to be reset for each character, but this is not trivial and it will take me a while to be sure that I did not forget anything.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes