2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019

Unlocked
Small Complex 2.0 Update Release!
Hey everyone!
First off, I want to apologize for the significant delay in releasing an update for Small Complex. I ran into some personal and technical issues, especially dealing with the intense heat in my area that put my PC under a lot of stress. Thankfully, things have started to cool down a bit now.
I've noticed that many of you have been eagerly awaiting an update on Small Complex, originally I wasn't planning to make an update, but, I've decided to put in some extra effort to deliver an improved experience. I've completely revamped the game, focusing on enhancing its overall quality. While there may not be a ton of new technical content, I've made significant improvements to the existing features.
Character Models:
One major change is the complete overhaul of all the character models. Previously, characters had static faces with default expressions that only changed during specific scenes. However, now the characters have dynamic facial expressions that can change dynamically during gameplay.

Animations:
I've replaced all the animations in the game with much more detailed and natural-looking ones. Each animation now has multiple stages of intensity, depending on the scene. This change adds a level of realism that was lacking before.

Overworld:
The overworld itself has also received significant improvements. There are new areas to explore, and the existing areas have been remodeled to be more visually appealing.

Events:
I've taken the time to revamp most of the story events, making them longer and adding extra details. This ensures a more immersive and engaging storytelling experience.

More Characters:
I'm excited to announce that I've introduced a new array of characters to enrich the game world. While most of them won't have as prominent a role as Aunt Jay, they each contribute to their own unique story arc, bringing a diverse range of themes and experiences.

(There's more characters, but I'll let them be a surprise.)
General Improvements:
In addition to the major changes mentioned above, I've made numerous improvements in various other aspects of the game. The camera system has been enhanced, interior areas have been refined, lighting has been improved, and overall quality of life changes have been implemented, including smoother item usage and more.
DOWLOAD -
I'm really satisfied with the improvements we've made, and I truly believe that we now have a solid foundation for a fun game. Previously, it felt more like a demo, but now it's shaping up to be something truly enjoyable.
Thank you all for your patience and ongoing support. I can't wait for you to experience the new and improved Small Complex. Stay tuned for further updates!

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Okay the game is glitching super hard on me and I don't know what to do, I can barely see the world
1688119970375.png
It doesn't even pop off this badly for me last build, not even changing the Locale to American English and Spanish do anything, nor the graphic setting once it goes window mode
1688121105325.png
Someone could make an analog horror outta this, or should I say analog?

Last edited:

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Good news, .
Bad news, it's locked behind a 10$ paywall till it's public in 2 weeks.

Though he has this to say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter what this dev says, keep in mind they have like 5 games in "active development" if you want to choose to support them. IMO they're pretty decent quality but this is the first time I've seen them update a game instead of make a new one.

I'm just saying this post smacks of excuses and milking rather than legit apology

Reactions: 2B NieR

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Dude pleeease let us lower the camera sensitivity, i run my mouse on 1000 dpi and it does like 5 or 6 360s with the slightest of movements, i tried lowering it to 200 dpi (lowest it can even go) and it still is WAY TOO FAST.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes