2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yea, have no idea why he move it to bakinplayer, shits take ages to load

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Has potential, but it's got some issues. One issue is that you can't exactly alt tab because the mouse will recenter when it goes too far. Another is a bug. If you increase the Aunt's arousal enough to play an event while she's following you, she won't be able to follow you anymore. That was at least the case for me. Maybe it's the same if I had done it regularly without having her follow me, but it takes a while to grind it all the way back and I don't wanna take the time to test it again. One thing I'd like is for left click to function as a confirm button. Right click already opens the menu so it'd be smoother if I could interact with things using left click.
EDIT: Another bug. When you watch TV with her the MC's model goes invisible. Likely a flag that makes it so the MC isn't seen for first person views that they forget to turn off.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SmallComplex-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
As a HUGE DonTaco fan, this update feels like two steps forward and two steps back. I like things like being able to see your progress, know when relationship events are going to trigger. I like the numerous other milfs that have been added, even though they have no content yet. I DONT like how many bugs this has, biggest one being you don't seem to be able to take your aunt anywhere (via "Follow Me" order) after you get the 3rd heart? I also don't like how grindy this feels like it will become - it's already bad today with what looks like a worse future ahead. Imo graphics are a wash.

Idk, hopefully this more accurately viewed as a sign that DT is back into the swing of things. Course can still be corrected, not sure how hopeful I should be though.

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
I'm trying to get aunt to follow me buy every time u do she says ok and then does not follow. Any ideas what to do (I'm at 4 hearts btw in case that helps)

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
As a HUGE DonTaco fan, this update feels like two steps forward and two steps back. I like things like being able to see your progress, know when relationship events are going to trigger. I like the numerous other milfs that have been added, even though they have no content yet. I DONT like how many bugs this has, biggest one being you don't seem to be able to take your aunt anywhere (via "Follow Me" order) after you get the 3rd heart? I also don't like how grindy this feels like it will become - it's already bad today with what looks like a worse future ahead. Imo graphics are a wash.

Idk, hopefully this more accurately viewed as a sign that DT is back into the swing of things. Course can still be corrected, not sure how hopeful I should be though.
The follow me issue is a bug. If you were having her follow you and increased her arousal enough to get to the heart scene it locks her out of being able to follow you. You need to dismiss her before you reach the 100% arousal threshold.

Reactions: iron4doves

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Has anyone had an issue with the view? I mean, I seem to be stuck in a sort of First Person and I cannot seem to get out of it.

Seems to happen after "its getting a bit late" after watching TV with Mum.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes