2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
it only happens if shes following you before you get the 3rd heart so just dismiss her & hug her or something not that hard
yea,but if the bug is known is should have been fixed. Now if i want to progress i have to redo everything from the start,again :/

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
yea,but if the bug is known is should have been fixed. Now if i want to progress i have to redo everything from the start,again :/
none of the bugs were fixed despite being a bugfix update, in fact we lost a scene because theres no office key anymore, also damn but you should be saving a lot more often

Reactions: Tickle

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
the game runs extremely bad in terms of FPS (like 5 or 10 FPS) even with the settings recommended by the game notepad, but when the player model becomes invisible, the game runs much better, like 20 or 30 FPS

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone had an issue with the view? I mean, I seem to be stuck in a sort of First Person and I cannot seem to get out of it.

Seems to happen after "its getting a bit late" after watching TV with Mum.
Yep got this too in new version, its harder to controll your charter in first person in this game.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Aunt didn't follow me. I think game broke
There's a bug atm with that after I think reaching stage 3 or 4. I think the trigger is if you progress her whilst she's following. I think to make sure it works you hit the next stage when she isn't following you, so like farm the outside scenes until 1 more would get to next stage and to finish it instead use item or room scene.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes