2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Alpha-Hybrid

May 19, 2022
I am Gonna assume that either A: that somethings are still incomplete like the option for missionary which just leads me to a black screen or B: it is just not working properly which needs to be fix and before anyone tells me, yes I tried using an emulator and still black screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmallComplex-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Nope,the "follow me" command is still broken in 2.1 :( Could someone please share their full working save ?

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
2.1 says he fixed the invisibility bug but it still happens to me every time I interact with the sofa anyone else?

Reactions: MrRiouso

nico360

May 17, 2020
white screen, and yes i used the locale emulator, the creator changed the engine? I did not have these problems with his other game

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
not sure what he did besides remove the office key, so you lose the couch scene, because 1 you still go invisible, 2 you still crash having sex in the bath, 3 still have the cum fountain in the bath, didnt see if the 3rd heart bug was still a thing but considering that every other bug wasnt fixed, i assume thats also broken, some items are marked no use yet, but you can pick up a dildo in the bath, cant gift so not sure when you use it, or sleeping pills, not sure why we have an id or phone when they dont do anything

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Ok so basically 2.1 fixed absolutely nothing from the previous version from what I've seen so here are the things you need to look out for:

If you talk to her and watch tv(without the video tape) your character will turn invisible after the event. To fix this either talk to her in the morning(doesn't always work) or go talk to Shaddy.

(most important)DO NOT have her follow you around when her arousal is about to hit 100% because doing so will start a cutscene and lock you off the ability to have her follow you for the rest of the game. Just make sure to dismiss her before she reaches 100% and you should be good.

Do not attempt to do the missionary position on her bed, it will crash your game. Same for doing it in the public bath, the game won't crash but your character won't be able to move unless you do the BJ sequence by spamming space bar.

That's the mayor bugs I've encountered, all in all from what I've seen this version didn't really fix anything bar the ability to use sleeping pills and chocolates which doesn't help with anything atm.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I am Gonna assume that either A: that somethings are still incomplete like the option for missionary which just leads me to a black screen or B: it is just not working properly which needs to be fix and before anyone tells me, yes I tried using an emulator and still black screen.
this was from 1.0 & seems to be a bug

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Nope,the "follow me" command is still broken in 2.1 :( Could someone please share their full working save ?
it only happens if shes following you before you get the 3rd heart so just dismiss her & hug her or something not that hard

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes