RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
May 22, 2019
hey, what is the changelog... someone tell me please... I play it and th only change is the fish scene?... is the creator worrking to slow dont you think... thee fire dungeon is a headache fo mee and I'm not interested at all, so I saw those updates as a waste of time ... I already want the story to advance on the ship and the rest ...
well that is my opinion :3

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
hey, what is the changelog... someone tell me please... I play it and th only change is the fish scene?... is the creator worrking to slow dont you think... thee fire dungeon is a headache fo mee and I'm not interested at all, so I saw those updates as a waste of time ... I already want the story to advance on the ship and the rest ...
well that is my opinion :3
As far as I know, there's just added a sex scene for this update. I can't tell about more story since I haven't had the time to play it.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I missed the scene with Sword AGAIN, I've started this over 3 times already 1 with a 8hr grind time, most recent was 4hr, also wish they made the main character magic able

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Sooo...I found this game via Itch.io and I decided to look here to see if there's a patreon version here, and I noticed that there's a mismatch of version numbers between the two. Will my save on 0.9.1 work with this version 0.29, or am I gonna have to start all over?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes