RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I was sad that the Lava Dungeon didn't progress tbh, was at the end of it just to go back to the start to see the Raccoon scene.

Jun 5, 2019
This is new they only added the raccoon scene which you go to the bar for then after go to the restroom on the docks and he will be in the stall
Yeah. Really Hope next update in 0.27 finishes the fire dungeon and puts the boss flight in. Playing through the fire dungeon will be worth the wait since past saves cannot reloaded.

Jun 5, 2019
I think I've done that dungeon about 5 times now LOL
I have only done it 3 times counting with this latest build. It is fun and easy once you have the water items. I'll probably stop playing until the next few builds have more content but by far the fire dungeon is the best.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
I don't want to make this sound weird, but does the Main character's (player) dick getting smaller each update/scene?

scwalker

May 21, 2020
I don't want to make this sound weird, but does the Main character's (player) dick getting smaller each update/scene?
Yeah, I've kind of noticed that. Originally he seemed mega-hung, but the proportions keep changing. I fear that he's gotten feedback from his Patrons that they don't want the bunny "too" hung.

Most may not know, he had a fisting scene planned, but changed it because a lot of people complained. I think that's one of the negatives of Patrons is that you feel like you have to cater to them even if they keep pushing the game more and more into a vanilla setting.

Reactions: Crumply Gremlin
May 22, 2019
Yeah, I've kind of noticed that. Originally he seemed mega-hung, but the proportions keep changing. I fear that he's gotten feedback from his Patrons that they don't want the bunny "too" hung.

Most may not know, he had a fisting scene planned, but changed it because a lot of people complained. I think that's one of the negatives of Patrons is that you feel like you have to cater to them even if they keep pushing the game more and more into a vanilla setting.
I hope not pass that... I love this game because the small top with a enourmus mega dick, and a big beefy muscle bodybuilder bottoms... and i think all their like this game from the beggining think like that... please stay like that (pd: more scenes with the best bottom wulfrick :3)

May 7, 2020

Apparently furry Patrons have no taste.

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Kinda surprised there isn't a way to on command ass fuck Jace and Wulfreak like from the menu as a neato way to heal status ailments or some shit.

Reactions: Ih8Everything
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes