RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
A complete save file would actually be a great help. Without a guide or at least a changelog this is quite hopeless, especially if you only play the game for the action anyway. :/

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
Well ... I don't know how to trigger the warrior scene, but I do know that when you start a new game you have the option to create a save with the complete gallery and you can be the new CG without having to find the scene in the game nhain.png
Has anyone found a way to trigger the new scene?
A complete save file would actually be a great help. Without a guide or at least a changelog this is quite hopeless, especially if you only play the game for the action anyway. :/
Anybody got a save file with all the CGs unlocked?

Reactions: Thanatos

Furballdammam

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a water dungeon in this game? If not then where do you get the whirlpool ring and water weapons?

Also, there’s an accessory that a master or something gives to his followers. Any one know anything about that?

Found those stuff on another save when I downloaded 0.25. I pretty much got everything besides the Knight scene and those things.

scwalker

May 21, 2020
Is there a water dungeon in this game? If not then where do you get the whirlpool ring and water weapons?

Also, there’s an accessory that a master or something gives to his followers. Any one know anything about that?

Found those stuff on another save when I downloaded 0.25. I pretty much got everything besides the Knight scene and those things.
If you take the right fork in the fire dungeon, you can go to a whirpool with a puzzle to get water weapons.

Knight scene is in the cave, it's another leaf puzzle you have to get through. Pretty easy. I think it's near the potion merchant.

scwalker

May 21, 2020
so does anyone know where to get the knight scene?? i've searched all caves and shit and found nothing
Go up the bridge next to the potion merchant after you fight the pirates. Go north over the leaf bridge, it's in this cave. File 4 in the pre-made saves is right near there already.

Also, if you start a new game, OmegaDeath gives you the option of skipping ahead to a fully-unlocked gallery. The only one I can't figure out how to trigger in-game is the OmegaDeath event. I believe you have to die 5 times, but that's kinda hard to do since the game is so easy...

Nov 13, 2017
Go up the bridge next to the potion merchant after you fight the pirates. Go north over the leaf bridge, it's in this cave. File 4 in the pre-made saves is right near there already.

Also, if you start a new game, OmegaDeath gives you the option of skipping ahead to a fully-unlocked gallery. The only one I can't figure out how to trigger in-game is the OmegaDeath event. I believe you have to die 5 times, but that's kinda hard to do since the game is so easy...
thanks bro, and yes omega death scene starts when u die 5 times

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes