RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

gibman

Nov 12, 2020
From to the beach into the cave entrance. Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.19.00 PM.png

From there go straight up to the other side. Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.22.08 PM.png

When you get there he should be the 1st person you see. Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.24.12 PM.png

He is gonna ask you to beat the pirates. Then you got to defeat the pirates and come back to him. Then he will ride you.

If he is not there then you may not have been in an area of your play through. I remember this is the last event unlocked in this version.

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
From to the beach into the cave entrance. View attachment 898930

From there go straight up to the other side. View attachment 898932

When you get there he should be the 1st person you see. View attachment 898935

He is gonna ask you to beat the pirates. Then you got to defeat the pirates and come back to him. Then he will ride you.

If he is not there then you may not have been in an area of your play through. I remember this is the last event unlocked in this version.
After I talk to him and reach the captain after beating the other pirates where I tell him I want to join nothing happens. I tried to fight all of them again but I can't find the 5th pirate. Where is he?

gibman

Nov 12, 2020
He is invisible but should appear after the bird pirate then you walk towards the rock with the ruby. After saying you will join he will fuck off.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 4.41.14 PM.png

Reactions: Ih8Everything
Apr 10, 2020
From to the beach into the cave entrance. View attachment 898930

From there go straight up to the other side. View attachment 898932

When you get there he should be the 1st person you see. View attachment 898935

So he changed the beach again? I'll come back when that muscle freak Spedumon updates the game to V30+ or higher. I hate downloading early updates because not much is added, and it is a waste of time. If he'd stop watching that boring BBC show Mandy and get off his butt and work on the game, he'd probably be on V40 by now.

• Angry
Reactions: Sins and Virtues

Jeanc2121

Nov 24, 2020
I really love this game i just wish you could fuck more sprites like you do the Rat king or the Lumberjacks. I dunno why but i like that a lot.

Also the 0.24 V came out today! does someone has it?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes