RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
Spedumon.jpg
Last I checked the game was on V19. So it is V22 now?

I last played in July, it is October now.

That muscle freak Spedumon is very slow at making the game... :unsure: Bet he can see the following and is like DAMN.

Can he at least add some more slender bunnies? Beef cakes are buff and all but if all the characters look the same, it's going to be boring. Hope he adds some plot twists, like a bit of bisexuality. You know women and men? It would open doors to more than just homosexuals.

And my quick rant is that Cow or Bull w/e it was being MILKED really made me puke last time, just saying is all. MooooooooVe.... (You can tell I played the demo over and over... I know too much....)

But by the looks of it, this game is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay only. Because those pink slimes are dragged by those blue ones. What do they call them again? Karen? Linda?

I can't remember. Anyway I'm downloading V22 now.

So... on another note, what kind of Digimon is a Spedumon?

• Angry
Reactions: hector carmona
Apr 10, 2020
ShipTown.png

So I am locked out of "Town" - I am lost. So I will just have to follow what the games. Last time I was just battling random monsters. I tried to go to Ship Town and couldn't get in. So that is where I last was.

I can't remember, but I think the music has changed a little...

Apr 10, 2020
Help for people lost from V19. I won't say what happens. I will tell you where to go. This is for V22:

1. Go to nudist beach, jump on a shop and bunny will swim under water where the boat was. Event will play.
2. On nudist beach, there is a horse to the "LEFT" of the beach. Event will play.
3. Go to pirate cave on Beach, defeat all pirates. [NOT COMPLETED YET. LEVEL SEEMS TO STILL BE IN WIP, but you can look around and mess with a few things.]

4. There's a "Fire Stage" within the Cave. It is dangerous. [Uncomplete.]

That's about it. Nothing else to do.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 849305

So I am locked out of "Town" - I am lost. So I will just have to follow what the games. Last time I was just battling random monsters. I tried to go to Ship Town and couldn't get in. So that is where I last was.

I can't remember, but I think the music has changed a little...
I think you need to go into the forest and recruit the wolf guy Ulfrick first.

Lian lucifer

May 16, 2020
Could anyone help me? I downloaded the game for mega and I could play it and everything, but:
1. when the saved files appear, there is already a game there (which is not mine)
2. when I close the game, all my progress disappears.

I need help please

night-on-fire

Nov 24, 2019
i haven't seen anyone else run into this problem yet but when i download the game it just opens as visual studio file, and i downloaded the itch.io thing fine, am i doing something wrong or do i need to import it to somewhere

IsThisLoss

Jul 25, 2020
i'm inclined to think this particular Patreon game will take forever to finish only because Spedumon really wants to jam as many scenes as he can, there's 1 scene added every month

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
question gow to get the Manta ray sceen can somebody help me out??
Not sure if you found the answer yet. There's a building in Shiptown just before the ship docks to the right. Just walk up to cobblestones and click on the building to the right of them.
1604455598908.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes