RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Dearie your prejudices are showing, we don't care how prejudiced you are about more varied animals, other than felines. As the saying goes: Keep it in your pants, we don't want to hear your whining.
Jeez dude, I'm not whining, I'm saying why I personally would have voted for kitty if I was part of the vote.
But hey, if the kitty did win the poll (I'm not 100% which one did) then perhaps I'm not alone in thinking snep is more preferable to bull? Either way I mean, as the post with the image said, it looked like it was pretty even for the first poll, but what hatesfoxes said was pretty vague. Are they hating on kitty because it won the second poll (and that's apparently the boring pick), or were they hating on bull for winning because...they ugly?
I think when I posted my previous post I assumed the former. And I'm just saying my 2 cents in support of kitty. ^^
I doubt they won't put a bull in eventually considering the material and the fact they made a profile image of him. It's just asking what they ought to do first. There's a horse in the game already, and I don't like horses, but I'm not going to complain about it. XD I accept that people like what they like, and they have to put them in the game to cater to all. (or at least they do it so they can get more people on board the donation train)

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Jeez dude, I'm not whining, I'm saying why I personally would have voted for kitty if I was part of the vote.
But hey, if the kitty did win the poll (I'm not 100% which one did) then perhaps I'm not alone in thinking snep is more preferable to bull? Either way I mean, as the post with the image said, it looked like it was pretty even for the first poll, but what hatesfoxes said was pretty vague. Are they hating on kitty because it won the second poll (and that's apparently the boring pick), or were they hating on bull for winning because...they ugly?
I think when I posted my previous post I assumed the former. And I'm just saying my 2 cents in support of kitty. ^^
I doubt they won't put a bull in eventually considering the material and the fact they made a profile image of him. It's just asking what they ought to do first. There's a horse in the game already, and I don't like horses, but I'm not going to complain about it. XD I accept that people like what they like, and they have to put them in the game to cater to all. (or at least they do it so they can get more people on board the donation train)
The fact you keep referring to the Bull as 'ugly' is offensive to the people who voted for them. :cautious:
Dearie your prejudices are showing
Is spot on. (y)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why people even discriminate on animals lol. Vote on one does not mean they "hate" the other, it just mean they like the one they voted "more".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Violet Valentine

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Bro who even gives a fuck? It's okay to not like something. Are you saying also that it's not okay to discriminate against pedophiles because pedophiles will be offended? Same logic. smh
So I don't like farm animals. Agree to disagree and move on bro. Just enjoy the fuckin game XD

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes